Angie "Rockstar" Lantry

Dade

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually felt sorry for her last night.  Brett was mean to her and she wasn't expecting it.  Angela was also mean but Rockstar probably knew she would be.  It's kind of fishy that she gave Tyler the right answer in the veto comp and that she picked the wrong answer the next round.  Was production involved again???  It is obvious they want Tyler to win it all.

1 hour ago, Newby said:

I actually felt sorry for her last night.  Brett was mean to her and she wasn't expecting it.  Angela was also mean but Rockstar probably knew she would be.  It's kind of fishy that she gave Tyler the right answer in the veto comp and that she picked the wrong answer the next round.  Was production involved again???  It is obvious they want Tyler to win it all.

Well don't forget how she treated Brett with the mouthing and pot banging, etc. Don't feel bad for her at all.

I don't feel sorry for her. she was nasty towards others while in the house and she made no effort to be friendly towards anyone outside of her alliance until she needed their votes. I will give her this, she went out with class. No stomping or rushing out the door without a goodbye. 

8 hours ago, Newby said:

In their wildest dreams, I don’t think, they’d think RS would give Tyler the answer. She told Julie it was a moment of self doubt, which is what it looked like to me.