Angie "Rockstar" Lantry

Dade

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can’t stand when houseguests use financial need as a decision to stay longer. Jury gets more money etc. Big Brother is a game. It’s not about winning not what players ‘need’. That would work against her in my book. 

28 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I don't understand why people hate Rockstar.  Why not use her as a pawn? Put her on the block for anytime that you want to get rid of someone. It's all about the jury votes and, I don't think people will vote for her to win.

This is actually a good idea.  I really don't like her very much but she might be good for this trick.

I think they should keep her too. She isn't any good at comps (so far) and the Seer is a pain in the ass. Imagine being stuck with her in jury! There's pros and cons for both staying and going. I read that the Seer has said she will target anyone who votes for her to go. I'm sure she'll use her spidey sense to know who that is. Meanwhile, Karaoke is promising her allegiance to those that save her. I wouldn't trust either. I think JC is campaigning to hard for keeping Karaoke and it might bite him in the ass. 

OMG What is that on her head??  Are those wool skeins posing as pig tails?  She absolutely looks like an alien species of insect.  Can she make herself look any creepier?  I'm still undecided who I want to see go first but I get that she's a better pawn than the "Seer".   And that gal will need some serious discussions with the "boyfriend" sooner rather than later.

4 hours ago, HeleneL said:

OMG What is that on her head??  Are those wool skeins posing as pig tails?  She absolutely looks like an alien species of insect.  Can she make herself look any creepier?  I'm still undecided who I want to see go first but I get that she's a better pawn than the "Seer".   And that gal will need some serious discussions with the "boyfriend" sooner rather than later.

I laughed myself silly over your description of Rockstar.  Has it been posted how she came to have such a silly nickname?

10 hours ago, HeleneL said:

LMAO!

5 hours ago, Newby said:

I laughed myself silly over your description of Rockstar.  Has it been posted how she came to have such a silly nickname?

I'm sure she gave to herself. But hey, look at her! She's so cool and different! :jester: 

1 hour ago, WOC said:

She wonders if the Prada glasses she wears have increased in sales because of her.

I wonder if the little old ladies in Boca Raton are pissed she hijacked their look.

The only person I can think of that could wear those and look good is Elton John.

After watching BBAD I actually feel bad for Rockstar! Bailey is being so mean to her!!! I mean, she is not the best player by any stretch but she is super loyal to Queen B! I kinda hope she stays and teams up with some others to shove Queen B out the door! 

36 minutes ago, BBwatchr said:

After watching BBAD I actually feel bad for Rockstar! Bailey is being so mean to her!!! I mean, she is not the best player by any stretch but she is super loyal to Queen B! I kinda hope she stays and teams up with some others to shove Queen B out the door! 

I feel the same way.  She should have stood face to face with Bay, pointed her finger in Bay's face and said "It wasn't me!!  It's never been me and I don't have a secret deal with Brett!!". And then walk away.  She needs to jump ship and start anew. She'll be on the bottom wherever she goes unfortunately for her.  

45 minutes ago, BBwatchr said:

NEVER thought I would feel sorry for Rockstar, but damn, I could have bitch slapped Bayleigh.  Hope she gets backdoored and Rockstar stays. Talk about sweet!! 

23 minutes ago, Kspen said:

I feel the same way.  She should have stood face to face with Bay, pointed her finger in Bay's face and said "It wasn't me!!  It's never been me and I don't have a secret deal with Brett!!". And then walk away.  She needs to jump ship and start anew. She'll be on the bottom wherever she goes unfortunately for her.  

That would be awesome. Spines (minus inverted ones) are always hard to find in the house.

41 minutes ago, LSUFAN said:

NEVER thought I would feel sorry for Rockstar, but damn, I could have bitch slapped Bayleigh.  Hope she gets backdoored and Rockstar stays. Talk about sweet!! 

Sort of agree,  Don't really feel sorry for the Wacky Rockett,  but would love her royal lowness to see the other side of the door.  Too bad she's made the jury.

For the first time all season, I watched BBAD last night when I couldn't sleep.  I felt bad for the way Bayleigh was treating Rockstar in their one on one in the room.  Who does she think she is?  Not only that, but at one point Bayleigh was clearly talking to her with her voiced raised and told Rockstar to stop yelling and lower her voice.  In my opinion she was bullying her.  Bayleigh knows/knew that she can get away with speaking to Rockstar like that, so she does it.  She would NEVER speak that way and be so indignant with some of the other houseguests.  She knows that Rockstar will just basically take it from her.  I have never been of fan of Rockstar, nor have I disliked her the way so may have.  However, after seeing the way she was treated by Bayleigh last night, I hope she can summon some courage, stop all the crying and figure out a way to save herself.  

Bayleigh disgusts me.  She needs to go and with a quickness.  Unfortunately, because of her power everyone is afraid to go after her.

While she's not in my top 2 or even near it, I'm getting a soft spot for her.  The way Bay treats her and talks to her is demeaning.  And she cries after being spoken to like that but stays loyal to the queen.  I have yet to hear that Bay or Hay or even Fussy are anywhere near her during her "Jessie gig". (That's some caring alliance) Sam is right by her side and joining in.  

3 hours ago, Kspen said:

While she's not in my top 2 or even near it, I'm getting a soft spot for her.  The way Bay treats her and talks to her is demeaning.  And she cries after being spoken to like that but stays loyal to the queen.  I have yet to hear that Bay or Hay or even Fussy are anywhere near her during her "Jessie gig". (That's some caring alliance) Sam is right by her side and joining in.  

I’m with you. I love how the one who demands loyalty from her is nowhere near her during her exercising which is not easy for her where’s loyalty for Rockstar.  Yet, Queen B with an itch, sits on her throne demanding continued loyalty. She won one HOH comp of luck and she thinks she is some mastermind. B needs to be knocked off her throne. Plus when B demands people to be honest and stop the lying it makes me think she really didn’t do her B.B. research. Lying is the name of the game.