Kaitlyn Herman

Dade

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I bet she didn't "see" this happening.  She was right about it being for "the highest good".  Good for BB fans to not have to watch and listen to her boohooing craziness anymore. Bye Felicia!!

I would have liked to see Rockstar's puzzle though.  

1 hour ago, joystiick said:

I hope when she reflects back on the game she realizes how backdooring Swaggy got her evicted. 

I don't think backdooring him got her evicted. The numbers were on board with that. IMHO, what got her evicted was her own stupid behavior. The nagging, mind games, the boo-hoo'ing for sympathy did her in. If she would have been cool last week she would have probably stayed. But that's just my opinion.

Of course with Bay as HOH the backdooring of swagless might have done her in this week.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I don't think backdooring him got her evicted. The numbers were on board with that. IMHO, what got her evicted was her own stupid behavior. The nagging, mind games, the boo-hoo'ing for sympathy did her in. If she would have been cool last week she would have probably stayed. But that's just my opinion.

Of course with Bay as HOH the backdooring of swagless might have done her in this week.

If she would have gone after someone in L6 and got them out, Swaggy would have still been there as a primary target when Sam became HOH. Sam may have still put her up because she "didn't like the way they were playing the game", but I think the dynamics in the house would have been different. 

I liked that she got rid of Swag and I liked that she had a dream that was true about being ganged up on. I was disgusted with Sam for her attitude about her. I hated all her crying and that she did not understand how to play a better game and that she thought she ought to let Fes save her to keep him safe and that lapse also proved her inadequate in the social arena to recognize that Fess would be ruled by his penis in his desire to save. The puzzle was not difficult and I wished she would have made it back in even though I was utterly annoyed at her with all the crying.

10 hours ago, snancypants said:

she is all over social media asking for people to vote for her to win America's favorite.  Not gonna get my vote!!!

That’s funny.