Bayleigh Dayton

Dade

2 hours ago, WOC said:

First, I'm tired of hearing about swagless from this idiot. 

Second, will there be outrage and a special look at her calling JC munchkin and little man behind his back? 

Third, just like Sam, she let the power go to her head. Why does she think she can demand loyalty from people and they will honor that? 

Sam never demanded loyalty nor did HOH go to her head. She just liked the room to herself and knew who she wanted out and she did it. Bayleigh however feels she is holier than though. She hasn’t touched her precious bible since becoming HOH. Plus when Sam was HOH she never told people what to do or how she should be treated as HOH. She said if Fessy wanted to use the POV that was fine but would rather he didn’t. Never demanded him not to. Tyler is going to have no males to help him once Brett leaves and that also sucks for Brett as he picked him for POV. This season is full of bossy people and claiming people should be loyal. Have they never watched Big Brother before? Lol

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, pfeifchris77 said:

Sam never demanded loyalty nor did HOH go to her head. She just liked the room to herself and knew who she wanted out and she did it. Bayleigh however feels she is holier than though. She hasn’t touched her precious bible since becoming HOH. Plus when Sam was HOH she never told people what to do or how she should be treated as HOH. She said if Fessy wanted to use the POV that was fine but would rather he didn’t. Never demanded him not to. Tyler is going to have no males to help him once Brett leaves and that also sucks for Brett as he picked him for POV. This season is full of bossy people and claiming people should be loyal. Have they never watched Big Brother before? Lol

Sam took on a high moral attitude that these two women were somehow reprehensible in their actions around males. What went to her head was her own misguided sense of being an arbiter of how women ought to act. Her notion of what an empowered female is, is that the female is beholden to the male. She utterly disgusts me and I hope she is gotten rid of soon.

Who the hell is she to tell Fessy (who I don't care about) how to play HIS game?  Her ordering him into the HOH room,  pointing her finger at him and shh'ing him, telling him to stop being "team JC" and be "team Bay and Hay" was rediculous!! Where was team Fessy in all of that?  Nowhere. He should see he's just a number to the queen.  I watched and listened to their discussion on why she shouldn't use JC as a pawn.  Fessy NEVER said it was a bad or dumb move. And the way she puts her palm to the camera in the DR when talking about the way she wants (demands) things to go.  Ugh!!  It would be funny to have Brett stay.  That would piss off the queen and bug-eyes.  Brett is thought of as a bigger target then Rachel but Rachel was second place in the HOH comp when Scottie won.  I would love to see an actual all girls alliance go to the end but KC is the only girl I even care about.  Looking forward to the end of Queen Bay's reign.

10 hours ago, NYROSE said:

Sam took on a high moral attitude that these two women were somehow reprehensible in their actions around males. What went to her head was her own misguided sense of being an arbiter of how women ought to act. Her notion of what an empowered female is, is that the female is beholden to the male. She utterly disgusts me and I hope she is gotten rid of soon.

She called a spade a spade. They both used their looks and bodies to get relationships with the men in the house. Kaitlyn did use men to get farther in the game and didn’t contribute anything to the house. Sam and Hayleigh talked things over and that the speech was meant for Kaitlyn regarding the men. She propositioned three men in the house and actually took care of some frustration for Brett. :jawdrop:She also started to make the moves on Scottie to get his vote, offering massages to him anytime he wanted and played with his hair. To me that is the exact opposite of female empowerment and as a women I would know. She also entered the house telling everyone she was in a 5 year relationship yet tried to hook up with three “soul mates”? So Sam called it perfectly. Run for the hills Joe. She is Trouble!

4 hours ago, Kspen said:

Who the hell is she to tell Fessy (who I don't care about) how to play HIS game?  Her ordering him into the HOH room,  pointing her finger at him and shh'ing him, telling him to stop being "team JC" and be "team Bay and Hay" was rediculous!! Where was team Fessy in all of that?  Nowhere. He should see he's just a number to the queen.  I watched and listened to their discussion on why she shouldn't use JC as a pawn.  Fessy NEVER said it was a bad or dumb move. And the way she puts her palm to the camera in the DR when talking about the way she wants (demands) things to go.  Ugh!!  It would be funny to have Brett stay.  That would piss off the queen and bug-eyes.  Brett is thought of as a bigger target then Rachel but Rachel was second place in the HOH comp when Scottie won.  I would love to see an actual all girls alliance go to the end but KC is the only girl I even care about.  Looking forward to the end of Queen Bay's reign.

I agree. Brett needs to stay just to piss her off. Knock her off her throne!

41 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

i love that she turned into a total DIVA.  This is what a HOH suppose to look like on the show. It's amazing TV.  The more higher you soar, the greater the fall. 

Well I hope she falls without a parachute.  Her mean girl came out more than a diva to me.  I cannot believe America voted to giver her a power. More like production. :nono:  

6 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

i love that she turned into a total DIVA.  This is what a HOH suppose to look like on the show. It's amazing TV.  The more higher you soar, the greater the fall. 

Every season I’ve seen of B.B., which is 20 now, there has never been a DIVA as b!<?+y as this girl. I really can’t stand her! She needs to fall and fall hard and she will when Brett stays. Lol

13 hours ago, LSUFAN said:

Well I hope she falls without a parachute.  Her mean girl came out more than a diva to me.  I cannot believe America voted to giver her a power. More like production. :nono:  

7 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

Every season I’ve seen of B.B., which is 20 now, there has never been a DIVA as b!<?+y as this girl. I really can’t stand her! She needs to fall and fall hard and she will when Brett stays. Lol

Bravo!!!  I'm tired of her nasty comments about JC and always bringing up Swagless C.   Her reading the Bible isn't helping her inner self.  She may need some life coaching from Kaitlyn after the show. Lol

34 minutes ago, BBLover4ever said:

So hope she and Rockstar go up next week.

I hope she uses her power. The veto gets used. She goes up and out

23 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

While I agree she is pretty B!<?+y, I think there have been others that were pretty big divas. (Janelle bye bye bitches,  Rachel get a life vest and Chima who got kicked out come to mind and I am sure many more)

16 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

I think if she uses the power, she will not be able to go on the block after the use of the Veto.  I think Tyler's power is the same because big brother wants to keep him in the house.

It was never said that she couldn’t go up as a veto replacement, just that the actual HoH would be safe, she could pick the nominees, but not the veto replacement, which would imply to me that she could go up. But sometimes B.B. doesn’t fully explain all the rules to us, so maybe she can’t go up

I can't wait to see her face if Brett stays. The one mistake she made is not threatening to kill, stab, or stomp anyone who didn't vote her way. She was to busy threatening them for their loyalty down the road and trying to play cupid-on-spice to Hay and Fessy. 

9 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

I was thinking the same thing! She can’t control the Veto replacement nominee. Hahaha (evil laugh heard) :devilish:

That would be the greatest ever.   I'm so over her 'princess'  routine.  First she's not that attractive and she definitely  isn't that bright.   And her minion Hayley is a close second for unsupported attitude.

After watching tonight's episode she can't leave soon enough for me.  Her  pointing finger, shaking head and obnoxious attitude and entitlement remind me of Miss Piggy.  Only difference is Miss Piggy is cute and funny.  This gal is NOT!  Sorry if I offended Miss Piggy with this comparison.  :unsure:

So over her attitude.  How does no one in her group not see that she considers herself the number one priority?  If she makes it to jury, I want her as the first one just so she has to be all alone.  I'm sure she'll call it HER castle to everyone else when they arrive.

It's her attitude that is making this a great season.  I'm hoping for a Bayleigh/Tyler for the jury vote.  Last season it was the Paul show and now they are trying to make it the Tyler show this year.  Without Bayleigh, Fessy, JC and Sam, it would be the Tyler show picking who leaves next.

She annoys me!!! She is so rude and demanding and if you think you may have gotten pregnant by your 2 week showmance... don’t humiliate yourself by talking about it on national television! She got lucky and won HOH and now acts like she has been running the game all season. I really liked her in the beginning :bored:

9 minutes ago, Kspen said:

Well she certainly doesn't need the money.  That house was pretty on the outside but gaudy on the inside.  I could have done without the Swagless meets the Dayton's clip.  But I loved her parents.

I could just do without Swagless. Period -  exclamation point..