Kaycee Clark

Dade

24 minutes ago, Hikiki said:

I don’t think she had much of a choice. Fessy was going to nominate her so ‘volunteering’ comes across better

She's becoming the Rockstar of L6, in the nominating sense.  It would be great if she started to see that she is at the bottom of that alliance and team up with Fess and Hayleigh.  She is expendable to T and A when things get down to low numbers.  Actually I  think Tyler would rather take Sam or JC further in the game than Kaycee.  It benefits him more.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

She's becoming the Rockstar of L6, in the nominating sense.  It would be great if she started to see that she is at the bottom of that alliance and team up with Fess and Hayleigh.  She is expendable to T and A when things get down to low numbers.  Actually I  think Tyler would rather take Sam or JC further in the game than Kaycee.  It benefits him more.

HG’s get lazy some seasons and use the same pawns over and over. I don’t thin Tyler actually prefers Angela over Kaycee, despite how he played that veto in Angela

1 hour ago, Keepittogether said:

He will take KC because more people on the jury would vote for JC and Sam.   KC is a bad actor and it showed during last night show.   He can say that he was loyal to her and L6 but, he out witted and out played her in  the game.  Also, I expect that KC will have some very mean goodbye messages to the next evicted houseguests.

6 hours ago, WOC said:

KC wins veto! Do you think she'll take Hay or Fay off the block?  :animated_rotfl:

I doesn’t seem like it would benefit her to change the nominations, since L6 has the voting power and they can basically take out whichever one they want.  Also, it seems like L6 would probably want to make both Hayleigh and Fess both sweat all week about which one is going.  The only way she might take Fessy down is to ensure Hayleigh goes home and JC doesn’t try to save Fessy. But I think JC will probably do whatever L6 wants as he sees his own days as being numbered. 

KC killed it in that VC! I wonder what position Fay plays cause KC had the hands. I have to admit, I kinda have a crush on her. She's cute. Too bad she's a lesbian and I'm a middle aged guy in Georgia who will never met her. 

I was happy for happy for Casey also although I was hoping Haley could win did anyone think that that HOH contest tonight was ridiculously short? I was puzzled why the contest was less than 3 minutes. It was easy and over in less than 3 minutes I thought this would be a hard HOH contest this week and they would make it interesting and difficult cuz it is getting important to win now so I was puzzled by how short a contest it was

I am liking Kaycee more every day.  I hope she is in the final two and she wins the money.  I'm sure Tyler will want to get rid of her and keep Angela.  The people in the jury don't like her and she hasn't done much of anything.  I am guessing Kaycee will put up Sam and Haleigh and maybe backdoor J.C. if necessary.

6 hours ago, Newby said:

I am liking Kaycee more every day.  I hope she is in the final two and she wins the money.  I'm sure Tyler will want to get rid of her and keep Angela.  The people in the jury don't like her and she hasn't done much of anything.  I am guessing Kaycee will put up Sam and Haleigh and maybe backdoor J.C. if necessary.

That would be perfect. I just dont see her putting up JC unless it’s a back door option because of the LGBTQ conversations. I think she would wait until he was the only other not L6 option. I wish he’d go this week though. 

3 hours ago, Hikiki said:

That would be perfect. I just dont see her putting up JC unless it’s a back door option because of the LGBTQ conversations. I think she would wait until he was the only other not L6 option. I wish he’d go this week though. 

From things I've seen of him (JC) online, I wonder if he is a supporter of the LGBTQ community. I'm so happy for Kaycee. I've been waiting for her to kick it into high gear. "Let's go"!!!!

4 hours ago, Hikiki said:

It could happen.  Remember, it's double eviction time.  

I'd like to see Haleigh win the POV and JC get backdoored.  Then I'd love to see Haleigh win HOH and have Sam go out on the double eviction.  

Just dreaming.

2 hours ago, Roli said:

It could happen.  Remember, it's double eviction time.  

I'd like to see Haleigh win the POV and JC get backdoored.  Then I'd love to see Haleigh win HOH and have Sam go out on the double eviction.  

Just dreaming.

I agree with the JC part.  Why would she send out Sam instead of Tyler/Angela?  Anybody that can send Tyler home and make it to the end will win the game.

19 hours ago, WOC said:

This is the perfect opportunity to rid the game of JC, Sam, or Hay. All need to go if anyone in L6 wants to win because the jury seems to be emotional about their evictions. KC is sitting pretty as far as L6 members go with the jury. 

Only one member of L6 gets to win.  Now that she has won somethings, all the other members of L6 knows that she will get the money.  I can see them letting Sam win to put her on the block and voting her out.  Next week she can not play for HOH.  JC would never put her on the block.

15 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Only one member of L6 gets to win.  Now that she has won somethings, all the other members of L6 knows that she will get the money.  I can see them letting Sam win to put her on the block and voting her out.  Next week she can not play for HOH.  JC would never put her on the block.

JC would never put KC on the block? He has already talked about targeting Angela and KC.

6 hours ago, WOC said:

JC would never put KC on the block? He has already talked about targeting Angela and KC.

it's an unspoken rule.  Like Brett would have never put up Winston, Like Rachel would have never put up Angela and Bay would have never put up Swaggy.   JC wants Angela out because he like Tyler.   He always says he wants to break up the trio because of Angela.   JC and KC had private personal talks about each other lives outside the house.   

On 9/8/2018 at 2:47 PM, WOC said:

I agree.  In the end, JC wants the 500K.  Period.  Solidarity within the LBGTQ community is not his mission.  I honestly think Rockstar would have had a tougher time nominating and voting out Kaycee than JC would.

KC may be on the chopping block during the DE.  It look like Tyler was not really happy about KC winning the VETO.  She the only person right now that can beat him.   It's like KC was laying low until she needed to win things.  Anybody that wins too much early in game always become a target.  This will also prove if Angela is a true friend or just in it for the money.  

1 hour ago, WOC said:

If she thinks Tyler will keep her over his showmance she's an idiot.

At this point, everyone would keep Tyler over Kaycee, even Brett was going to keep Tyler. So she might as well get Brett out since he was actively targeting her and Angela. 

But she she didn’t put Brett up or use the veto to get him there. That was Tyler and Angela.

That's because they are all playing checkers and this is chess. Brett wasn't prepared for the possibility that he could go up. First rule... never trust anyone. He sat there like a doe in the headlights after noms. He should have been prepared and put it out there if it was needed to be said. He could have squashed Tyler's game and he didn't. I would have thought about each player and been prepared for this. But shoulda, coulda, woulda!