Kaycee Clark

Dade

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, CrazyBBFan said:

Paul had Christmas and Tyler has Kaycee.  If she does not wise up fast, she's going to be sitting on the couch losing to Tyler.

One of the drawbacks to laying low and not drawing attention to yourself is you are not gaining any credit for gameplay and you end up facing the jury with no resume. 

On 8/6/2018 at 10:39 AM, BBLover4ever said:

I think she will start taking comps soon.  I hope anyways. Would like to see her as HOH.

I would like to see that too. Though it wouldn't be the first time I thought someone was a good player until I watched them as HOH. Right now I'd like to see her in the F2.

So happy Kacee won hacker!  Hope L6 can save Angela. Just scary that they will have to depend on JC vote!  Surely she will block Sam's vote since she is obviously Rockstar and can not be trusted anymore with her vote!  Loving L6 alliance. They are keeping it together and everyone else is in the dark LOL

1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

So happy Kacee won hacker!  Hope L6 can save Angela. Just scary that they will have to depend on JC vote!  Surely she will block Sam's vote since she is obviously Rockstar and can not be trusted anymore with her vote!  Loving L6 alliance. They are keeping it together and everyone else is in the dark LOL

Blocking Sam could send over the edge. She's so sketchy who knows where her vote will fall. It would be better to block Fay the stalker. (IMHO) 

38 minutes ago, WOC said:

Blocking Sam could send over the edge. She's so sketchy who knows where her vote will fall. It would be better to block Fay the stalker. (IMHO) 

Sam told KC in the Geo room after nominations that she would vote for her to stay. But since she's somehow become besties with Blockstar, who knows where her vote would be.  Last week she wanted to be a "non vote" but was told she had to vote. So by taking away her questionable vote, she doesn't have to feel guilty either way.  Perhaps KC or Tyler can ask her where her vote will go and if she is blocked from voting if she would be ok.  But that could send her off into another curbstomp moment. 

6 minutes ago, Kspen said:

Sam told KC in the Geo room after nominations that she would vote for her to stay. But since she's somehow become besties with Blockstar, who knows where her vote would be.  Last week she wanted to be a "non vote" but was told she had to vote. So by taking away her questionable vote, she doesn't have to feel guilty either way.  Perhaps KC or Tyler can ask her where her vote will go and if she is blocked from voting if she would be ok.  But that could send her off into another curbstomp moment. 

Still, you have to block Fess b/c you know 100% what he's going to do and that line is already draw . Just need Scottie or JC to vote to evict Rock and it doesn't matter what Sam does. 

1 hour ago, BigMack said:

Still, you have to block Fess b/c you know 100% what he's going to do and that line is already draw . Just need Scottie or JC to vote to evict Rock and it doesn't matter what Sam does. 

Exactly! Sam is a wildcard. But Fay is for sure a vote to keep Karaoke. Block him and work on Sam, Scottie, and JC.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:04 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

Paul had Christmas and Tyler has Kaycee.  If she does not wise up fast, she's going to be sitting on the couch losing to Tyler.

She’s far more likable than Christmas ever was. That makes her more dangerous. I really like her

4 hours ago, Hikiki said:

She’s far more likable than Christmas ever was. That makes her more dangerous. I really like her

I totally agree.  Christmas should have been removed from the show.  She doing the same thing that Christmas did by being Tyler's minion.  She falling into the trap of not being nice to people in the jury house.   Everyone saw how Brett and Angela goodbyes were to Rockstar.  I'm guessing her goodbyes are going to be just as bad for the next evicted house guests.  

KC isn't so bright and kinda cocky. I can't believe she has volunteered to go on the block again. It's gonna come back to bite her in the ass soon. I would love to see her get backdoored. L6 are gonna have to began to eat their young soon. 

3 hours ago, WOC said:

KC isn't so bright and kinda cocky. I can't believe she has volunteered to go on the block again. It's gonna come back to bite her in the ass soon. I would love to see her get backdoored. L6 are gonna have to began to eat their young soon. 

I don’t think she had much of a choice. Fessy was going to nominate her so ‘volunteering’ comes across better