Haleigh Broucher

Dade

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many days after they leave the house this “relationship” will last. I think maybe Scottie is a better match for her. Not as good looking as Faysal by any stretch but they serm to get along really well and have soooo much in common. And if Faysal watches the show and sees all the behind his back flirting she is doing he probably won’t be able to handle it. I’m sure both of them will have plenty of people interested in them when they get home! 

6 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

I think maybe Scottie is a better match for her. Not as good looking as Faysal by any stretch but they serm to get along really well and have soooo much in common. 

Sure, they both secretly like guys?  Long-term, probably not a good romantic match.

37 minutes ago, Kspen said:

I find it so stupid that both Hay and Fessy leave the HOH room early in the morning when the opposite one is HOH and come down to beds downstairs in order to appear they aren't in a showmance.  Everyone knows, duh!!

They think everyone else is as dumb as they are.  If they both don’t realize who is not voting with their side by now, I’m sure they don’t realize that people know they’re together.  I still like both of them, but they’re not the brightest.

12 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

They think everyone else is as dumb as they are.  If they both don’t realize who is not voting with their side by now, I’m sure they don’t realize that people know they’re together.  I still like both of them, but they’re not the brightest.

What’s to like about them? She is the exact opposite of female empowerment. She does exactly what Sam accused her of. Truth hurts honey. Hope you are ready for more judgement on the outside of the house. 

At least Hay showed she had a heart when she was concerned about Scottie's feelings. Fay was pushing hard on last nights show to get her to turn her back on Scottie, but she wanted to stick by her friend. She's obviously the brains behind the Fay/Hay duo. Not that that's saying much. But she does have heart.

I used to feel bad or pity her situation. I didn’t ever like or dislike her. But last night changed things.

When she said ‘that shelter dogs are sick and stupid and you pay about $200 for them anyway’ as a defense for spending $1,000 on a dog, I was done with caring anything about her. I don’t care what anyone spends on their designer dogs, but don’t insult dogs who have had a struggle. 

I’ve adopted not shopped all of my pets over the years and not one has cost me $200. That being said they’ve all been sweet, loving, beautiful animals.

Im quite annoyed with her now. I know she’s young and immature, but who doesn’t know it’s a bad idea to insult a wide group of pets? 

5 hours ago, Hikiki said:

I used to find feel bad for her, but last night changed things. I didn’t ever like or dislike her. But last night changed things.

When she said ‘that shelter dogs are sick and stupid and you pay about $200 for them anyway’ as a defense for spending $1,000 on a dog, I was done with caring anything about her. I don’t care what anyone spends on their designer dogs, but don’t insult dogs who have had a struggle. 

I’ve adopted not shopped all of my pets over the years and not one has cost me $200. That being said they’ve all been sweet, loving, beautiful animals.

Im quite annoyed with her now. I know she’s young and immature, but who doesn’t know it’s a bad idea to insult a wide group of pets? 

That comment disgusted me as well.  I don't care what people pay for their furry family members.  But all of my dogs, cats and bunny we're either adopted from the SPCA, given away to me or found my home as a stray and stayed. Even as a child my family always adopted or was given our pets for free. They have all been wonderful, loving, well trained and smart family members.  I never paid more than $120 in adoption fees and that covered the animals being spayed/neutered and their first set of shots. Her saying shelter dogs are sick and stupid just shows how she's most likely never entered a shelter.  Some may be sick but they are definitely NOT stupid!!  Imo, shelter animals are special because most of them come with a story. And sometimes those stories are heartbreaking.  On her bio page she says she found out in 6th grade that she was adopted. Not comparing human adoption to animal adoption but....

1 hour ago, Kspen said:

That comment disgusted me as well.  I don't care what people pay for their furry family members.  But all of my dogs, cats and bunny we're either adopted from the SPCA, given away to me or found my home as a stray and stayed. Even as a child my family always adopted or was given our pets for free. They have all been wonderful, loving, well trained and smart family members.  I never paid more than $120 in adoption fees and that covered the animals being spayed/neutered and their first set of shots. Her saying shelter dogs are sick and stupid just shows how she's most likely never entered a shelter.  Some may be sick but they are definitely NOT stupid!!  Imo, shelter animals are special because most of them come with a story. And sometimes those stories are heartbreaking.  On her bio page she says she found out in 6th grade that she was adopted. Not comparing human adoption to animal adoption but....

Most sick pets are quarantined, and you can’t adopt them until they are healthy. I will say my last dog was super smart and gorgeous. The dog I have now is so super sweet, but she is rather dumb. But I kind of like that about her. I can loose a fence plank or the gate will be open, and she’d never even think to go on an adventure. She’s good looking too. I’m kidding. She’s not stupid. She’s super loyal and perfectly trainable. I’ve gotten cats from shelters too. And they’ve been great.

On 8/19/2018 at 11:23 AM, Keepittogether said:

Understatement about Fessy.  Hailey is not that bad though.

18 hours ago, CrazyBBFan said:

It's sad that  she is on the block but, I'm glad that she was right about everything.  Fessy still don't understand how this happen in the game.  Fessy still trust JC.  I hope she wins the veto and starts playing her own game by sending Fessy to the jury house..  

I'm glad that Fessy got to see that Haleigh was right about everything.   Too bad she was playing Fessie's game instead of her own.  

• 2 weeks later...

She needs to go. And the smart player will send her away with a goodbye video showing empathy for her situation. She's got too many friends in the jury for her to stay. She'll probably add another vote or two when JC and Sam are voted out and realize that they've been getting played all season by L6. It's too bad too because she played a good game and could have done so much better if she hadn't fallen in with the dumbest alliance in BB history. She would have been a good member of L6. But like Angela said, a day late and a dollar short.

13 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I feel bad for Hayleigh, everyone  in the house saying they dont like her is mean. I really don't think that kaycee feels that way. Brett has a stick up his butt. He is very uptight. I hope she wins veto just to shake thinks up.

I do hope she win the veto but, I think her spirt is broken.  If I was her, I would just want to goto the jury house.   She's very smart and knows that the four of them are working together.  Most people in the house treat the next person for eviction very bad all the time.  They don't make eye contact and they quit being seen talking to them.