Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Everything she said about her noms is true of herself. She is a two faced hypocrite with the patina of high morals and old fashioned values as her shield. I want her gone...hate woman hating women.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am enjoying her creativity. She made the cornhole game for the back yard.  She has started an herb garden in the kitchen and uses dryer lint to spin into thread and make things from it.  She is also constantly cooking and cleaning.  At least she is not sitting around being a bump

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/30/2018 at 3:19 AM, NYROSE said:

Everything she said about her noms is true of herself. She is a two faced hypocrite with the patina of high morals and old fashioned values as her shield. I want her gone...hate woman hating women.

She is not a woman hating women. She’s a woman calling out women who give the gender a bad name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve always liked Sam.  Ever since she was a scratchy voiced robot.  Everyone let’s the HOH go to their head a bit, and thinks they are the best player of the game ever, for a few days.  It’s a very rare player that doesn’t get caught up in all of it.  Like a Derrick.

 

If Brett really stays this week, it will be interesting to see how Sam and others who have kind of been playing in the middle react.  Sides will clearly have been taken.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it came down to jealousy. She had to be consoled because she felt she was fat compared to the other girls. But her high and mighty attitude definitely, as well as a little mean girl attitude, showed when she was HOH. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've never learned something new and interesting from any of the past houseguests over the years.  But listening to her talk about bees and making honey was pretty cool.  She's always doing some kind of craft.  Her dream catcher was amazing.  She has no clue about playing the game but at least she's entertaining and keeps the house clean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kspen said:

I've never learned something new and interesting from any of the past houseguests over the years.  But listening to her talk about bees and making honey was pretty cool.  She's always doing some kind of craft.  Her dream catcher was amazing.  She has no clue about playing the game but at least she's entertaining and keeps the house clean.

I have definitely learned some interesting things from her. I loved her talk about the bees and the different flowers they pollinate on.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She should know how the game works by now.  You never let someone tell you how to vote.   Tyler has full control of her game.   If he was looking out for her, he would make her a member of LV6.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, CrazyBBFan said:

She should know how the game works by now.  You never let someone tell you how to vote.   Tyler has full control of her game.   If he was looking out for her, he would make her a member of LV6.

I think she understands the game.  When it is time for her to make a move, I think she will. She is working her way to the final 3.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BBLover4ever said:

I think she understands the game.  When it is time for her to make a move, I think she will. She is working her way to the final 3.

 

I don't think she has a clue. She's a nice person and that will be why she get voted out. She wants to be at camp and roast marshmallows while catching lighting bugs and making wicker baskets. The real players want to pillage their way to big money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WOC said:

 

I don't think she has a clue. She's a nice person and that will be why she get voted out. She wants to be at camp and roast marshmallows while catching lighting bugs and making wicker baskets. The real players want to pillage their way to big money.

I thought her "everyone should refuse to play and let me win the hacker challenge" was about the dumbest thing I ever heard on BB. Her voice as the robot in the first week was kinda cute and all, but now, her voice just grates on my nerves. Every since her HOH, I have been ready for her to go. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joystiick said:

I thought her "everyone should refuse to play and let me win the hacker challenge" was about the dumbest thing I ever heard on BB. Her voice as the robot in the first week was kinda cute and all, but now, her voice just grates on my nerves. Every since her HOH, I have been ready for her to go. 

 

You read my mind.  ITA.  Had to rewind and listen again because I couldn't believe she had just said that.  I never really took a liking to her because she's too cute, perky and "nice" to play this game.  When you play and live in those conditions for that amount of money it's not summer camp.  It's dog eat dog and clawing your way to the end  while being subtle about it.  They may string her along as pawn but they'll have to be careful; if they wait to long to get her out she just might win by default. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

You read my mind.  ITA.  Had to rewind and listen again because I couldn't believe she had just said that.  I never really took a liking to her because she's too cute, perky and "nice" to play this game.  When you play and live in those conditions for that amount of money it's not summer camp.  It's dog eat dog and clawing your way to the end  while being subtle about it.  They may string her along as pawn but they'll have to be careful; if they wait to long to get her out she just might win by default. 

I don't think she can win unless two other hated people make it to the f3. I don't think the other HG see her as a game player, she just someone who's in the house. And, I really think that let her win thing probably lower her standing among the people in the house. She made herself look like a joke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WOC said:

 

I don't think she has a clue. She's a nice person and that will be why she get voted out. She wants to be at camp and roast marshmallows while catching lighting bugs and making wicker baskets. The real players want to pillage their way to big money.

I agree.  The tears in her eyes were real and, she truly cares about Tyler.  She going to be heartbroken when Tyler put her on the block and vote her out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sam is one of my favorites this year.  She uses her charm to endear herself to other house guests, she does things that make them feel nurtured and cared for.   She tells stories that makes her seem like a southern tomboy from a romance novel, and as time has passed no one sees Sam as a threat to their game, they see her as their sounding board.  Being a sounding board has given her access to secrets, and knowing secrets is a very good thing. Let's see how far charm can take her in this game!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, grannysue1154 said:

Sam is one of my favorites this year.  She uses her charm to endear herself to other house guests, she does things that make them feel nurtured and cared for.   She tells stories that makes her seem like a southern tomboy from a romance novel, and as time has passed no one sees Sam as a threat to their game, they see her as their sounding board.  Being a sounding board has given her access to secrets, and knowing secrets is a very good thing. Let's see how far charm can take her in this game!

 

I agree 100%. She is smart and is playing this game in a different way but it’s a smart way.  What bothers me is people like Bayleigh, Rockstar and Hayleigh that say that they hate everyone in this house yet who is always there to support them through a punishment (Rockstar), give support when emotionally down (Bayleigh) and just to chit chat when frustrated (Hayleigh)  but Sam. They are so juvenile and immature. I just love sweet Sam and her charm. She will go far. I just know it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really do like Sam and hope she goes far, but I am still scratching my head over her little speech about the house giving the Hacker to her.  I know she said she wouldn't use it but they would be silly to trust ANYBODY at a time like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm tickled by those of you who think she's playing a smart game.

 

I don't see her making it to the end. I feel she will start having a hard time as people continue to drop and expect her to go around 5 or 6. But time will tell, this is just mho.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sam is my least favorite. I hate her fake woe is me attitude and game play. However the houseguests are buying it so it is working. Sam may win this thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, WOC said:

I'm tickled by those of you who think she's playing a smart game.

 

I don't see her making it to the end. I feel she will start having a hard time as people continue to drop and expect her to go around 5 or 6. But time will tell, this is just mho.

I think Sam may make it farther than that.  Everyone on both sides of the house likes her.  She is not really a physical or mental threat.  She makes being in the house more pleasant, ie; all of the cooking, cleaning and laundry.  She comforts everyone when they are down, on both sides of the house.  And finally, she is loyal.  If Sam likes you and decides that you are a "good person" she can be easily manipulated.  If Tyler as a lot of people are predicting -  makes it far in the game, it wouldn't surprise me if he takes her all the way with him.  She is not a threat to his game (like Brett or Scottie potentially) and in the end he would most likely win, just because he has (and probably will) make more game moves.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

heard a rumor that about an hour ago Sam decided she was going to be a "non-vote" and was called to the DR and told she could not do that.  Instead she tried to exit the side door which would be a self evict and they talked her out of it.  we will see how she is tonight during the show. Voting is only going to get harder each week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, snancypants said:

heard a rumor that about an hour ago Sam decided she was going to be a "non-vote" and was called to the DR and told she could not do that.  Instead she tried to exit the side door which would be a self evict and they talked her out of it.  we will see how she is tonight during the show. Voting is only going to get harder each week.

I thought during the HOH game she just stood there and didn't even try.  I really don't think she is that dumb that she couldn't figure out the hashtag.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should just let her go then. If she doesn't want to play then so be it. Maybe that was why she was the only vote for Bay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did like Sam but she is making me so angry.  Her attitude about Bayleigh just did it for me.  The way she talked about Hayleigh and Kaitlyn and now she is mad because people are mean. She needs to get over herself and shut up.  I wish Tyler had kept his mouth shut and not told her.  She can go now.  I'm over Queen Sam and her brutal judgment of others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×