Sam Bledsoe

Dade

1 hour ago, QuietStorm06 said:

I don't understand Sam. I read that she heard people in the HOH room trashing her mainly Brett but she has forgiven him. But what has Hayleigh done to her for the extreme hatred?

Personally, I think she is jealous of good looking women. She only got chummy with Rockstar, and, well, not to be mean, but she doesn't really fall into that category. Now she seems to like KC, but KC is not a threat because she doesn't go for men. She's made several comments about her own looks and I think she's threatened by younger, attractive women.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

But what has Hayleigh done to her for the extreme hatred?

I think Haleigh got it right Monday night when she said she doesn’t think Sam likes women. Sam has talked about never having close relationships with women because they were never interested in the things she was etc. I also think Sam doesn’t really trust women.

So Sam’s friendships with Kaycee and Angela sound kind of new to her, which is probably why she asks such creepy questions of them like she’ll ask Kaycee if she likes her or Angela better, and she’ll ask Kaycee the reverse. She’s probably trying to understand how to how friendships with women work and not really pulling it off. They think it might be gameplay, but Sam has shown absolutely no interest in gameplay. 

On 8/19/2018 at 11:34 AM, Keepittogether said:

She is a good example of someone that has let the house and the game really get to them mentally.  The problem with her is that since she isn’t a fan of the game, she didn’t come into the house mentally prepared to play the game. If she had, she would have known that they always throw in 2-3 gorgeous women with hot bodies,  (Angela, Rachel, Hayleigh this year), in an effort to maybe get shomances going and also for eye candy for the viewers.  They also throw in some attractive male beefcake, (Winston, and Brett), an angry black woman (Bayleigh), and older person (Steve), etc.  

It’s a formula to try and garner the most viewers.  People playing the game hard core also, lie and cheat. She wasn’t prepared for all the shenanigans and it shows.  Making dinner and doing laundry isn’t a formula for winning. 

Bayleigh was left out of the "women with hot bodies" and categorized as "an angry black woman"?  Wow.

8 minutes ago, Denise4925 said:

Bayleigh was left out of the "women with hot bodies" and categorized as "an angry black woman"?  Wow.

To be fair, she was both. The "angry" only came out when she couldn't deal anymore though. I never saw anybody so pissed that they started bleeding from the mouth! So I think the angry moniker fits.

6 hours ago, Denise4925 said:

I don't think that Bayleigh was all that pretty, (and I say that as a black woman living in Los Angeles).  So yes, she was an angry black woman, ( I can say that), with a horrible entitled attitude.  BB likes to put these kind in the house as fodder.  And I say that with no malice as I obviously keep wathcing.  The point of my earlier post, is that BB puts in a garden variety of stereotypes each season.  Something for everyone and also a few people that they think will keep fights going and keep the house interesting.  For example, JC is def a person that they new would bring the entertainment value up, he's extremely short, latin and gay.  It's just what BB does.  Bayleigh reminds me of that woman (also black and angry) that threw her mic in the pool several seasons ago and i think might have gotten expelled from the house for it?  She was equally as horrid as Bayleigh.  An example of a black woman in the house who wasn't angry and played a good game was Danielle Reyes.  But I'm having to go back to almost the beginning of big brother for that one.

30 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

I don't think that Bayleigh was all that pretty, (and I say that as a black woman living in Los Angeles).  So yes, she was an angry black woman, ( I can say that), with a horrible entitled attitude.  BB likes to put these kind in the house as fodder.  And I say that with no malice as I obviously keep wathcing.  The point of my earlier post, is that BB puts in a garden variety of stereotypes each season.  Something for everyone and also a few people that they think will keep fights going and keep the house interesting.  For example, JC is def a person that they new would bring the entertainment value up, he's extremely short, latin and gay.  It's just what BB does.  Bayleigh reminds me of that woman (also black and angry) that threw her mic in the pool several seasons ago and i think might have gotten expelled from the house for it?  She was equally as horrid as Bayleigh.  An example of a black woman in the house who wasn't angry and played a good game was Danielle Reyes.  But I'm having to go back to almost the beginning of big brother for that one.

Danielle and Jason were an awesome team!

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

ok, this woman is getting really weird!  She needs to go with Hayleigh this week on DE.

Its really a shame. I thought she’d be fun at first. I rather see JC go before Sam though. No one should have to put up with his inappropriate behavior for a game. Heck, I wouldn’t mind if both JC and Sam left before Hayleigh

8 hours ago, Hikiki said:

Its really a shame. I thought she’d be fun at first. I rather see JC go before Sam though. No one should have to put up with his inappropriate behavior for a game. Heck, I wouldn’t mind if both JC and Sam left before Hayleigh

I had high hopes for Sam too. Her "woe is me" attitude has run its course weeks ago with me, and apparently most of the house too. Plus her mood swings! I mean seriously, you're gonna try and quit smoking now? Nothing like adding more fuel to your emotional fire. And that crap about not understanding the game! Girl, you've been living the game for weeks now. If you don't understand it by now you're dumb as a box of rocks. Maybe it's all her gameplay. If it is it's terrible strategy imho.

I liked her at first, but wow!  She has gone bat sh** crazy!  Still not certain if she really doesn't understand the game or if it is fake. I really thought she would be better at comps. She just laughs while she is competing and doesn't seem to care if she wins or not.  Guess she is happy with the stipend she gets.

4 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

I liked her at first, but wow!  She has gone bat sh** crazy!  Still not certain if she really doesn't understand the game or if it is fake. I really thought she would be better at comps. She just laughs while she is competing and doesn't seem to care if she wins or not.  Guess she is happy with the stipend she gets.

I totally agree.  I enjoyed Sam's explanation of honey bees and how they pollinate and how honey is made. I enjoyed her crafting. But I can't forget her scary curbstomp moment and the more recent crazy stuff she does.  I'm wondering about her being "clueless" to the game though because when the hn were announced to be over she made a comment about the hn room always being taken away. Unless someone told her that. It will be interesting to see if she's crazy or normal (as much as she can be) throughout the next few days otb.

Sam should have been sent home (not jury house) several weeks ago.  She is having a breakdown and it's sad to watch.  I don't know if she had mental health issues before entering BB house but it's evident that she's going to need therapy after the show.  Being a robot was not good for her in the beginning because it hindered her social game.  But she made it clear after the punishment that she didn't care about the game or understand it. So she isolated herself alot.  Her giving up smoking during this game was probably not a good idea either. I don't know if she's taking Chantix along with the patch but I've known people who have taken Chantix and it caused bad dreams and hallucinations.  I hope she gets the help she needs.  When she's all there mentally, she's interesting to listen to.  But when she's not, she's down right scary!!!

Eating on the stairs, laying under tables, etc. Hopefully when she goes to Jury House, she will be better. BUT, she will find out that Tyler used her and wasn't really "looking after" her as he has told her numerous times.  That might push her completely over the edge!  Especially if she feels she looked stupid!:bangin:

6 hours ago, BBLover4ever said:

Eating on the stairs, laying under tables, etc. Hopefully when she goes to Jury House, she will be better. BUT, she will find out that Tyler used her and wasn't really "looking after" her as he has told her numerous times.  That might push her completely over the edge!  Especially if she feels she looked stupid!:bangin:

Yeah, what's up with the eating under the stairs thing?  Has she ever said why she does it?  So odd...

35 minutes ago, Keepittogether said:

Yeah, what's up with the eating under the stairs thing?  Has she ever said why she does it?  So odd...

I have heard her say it's because it's dark there and not out in the open.  Angela gets so irritated when Sam is there when Angela is going up or down the stairs because Sam doesn't move. Angela has to step around her and has almost slipped.  

Sam looked like a fool in my opinion by somewhat blaming Tyler for her not making it to the F2.  From the beginning she said she knew nothing about the game or understood it.  Tyler did have her back for the beginning of the game until she started isolating herself from everyone and throwing out the one vote for who she knew was getting evicted. She was the only one he told about his power app because he trusted her and her secret keeping ways.  But she was bringing nothing to their game relationship and was becoming a detriment to his game.  And she says she was always nice to everyone and never said or did anything mean to anyone.  Ha ha ha!!  Maybe if she watches the season back (mainly the live feeds if possible) she will see her behavior and cruel words and how it affected other houseguests and more importantly, Tyler's game.  I hope she gets some mental health counseling and doesn't get worse after reading social media posts about her.  She really is an interesting woman.

23 hours ago, Kspen said:

Sam looked like a fool in my opinion by somewhat blaming Tyler for her not making it to the F2.  From the beginning she said she knew nothing about the game or understood it.  Tyler did have her back for the beginning of the game until she started isolating herself from everyone and throwing out the one vote for who she knew was getting evicted. She was the only one he told about his power app because he trusted her and her secret keeping ways.  But she was bringing nothing to their game relationship and was becoming a detriment to his game.  And she says she was always nice to everyone and never said or did anything mean to anyone.  Ha ha ha!!  Maybe if she watches the season back (mainly the live feeds if possible) she will see her behavior and cruel words and how it affected other houseguests and more importantly, Tyler's game.  I hope she gets some mental health counseling and doesn't get worse after reading social media posts about her.  She really is an interesting woman.

Yeah, Miss I Don't Understand has the audacity to blame someone else for her bad play. I had high hopes for her at the start. That went down the drain pretty quick though.