Sam Bledsoe

Dade

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, WOC said:

And right on cue, Sam is having her weekly meltdown about voting and not wanting to be there.

I noticed they seemed to gloss right over most of her stupid behavior on last nights show.

I'm worried about her vote tonight. Hoping KC stays over Blockstar.  As much as I want others out of the house first and watch L6 battle it out, Sam should be sent home. Not the jury house, but home. She's to emotional for this game and it's getting old watching her break down and talk crazy talk. Rockstar and Bay made fun of her all the time and said she was annoying. KC voted to keep her over Steve.  But apparently that doesn't matter to her since she doesn't understand the game or even seems to care. One minute she's saying she loves "her Peanut" and that Tyler and KC are her main concern. Then she's saying she wants RS to stay because "she's fun". 

20 minutes ago, Kspen said:

I'm worried about her vote tonight. Hoping KC stays over Blockstar.  As much as I want others out of the house first and watch L6 battle it out, Sam should be sent home. Not the jury house, but home. She's to emotional for this game and it's getting old watching her break down and talk crazy talk. Rockstar and Bay made fun of her all the time and said she was annoying. KC voted to keep her over Steve.  But apparently that doesn't matter to her since she doesn't understand the game or even seems to care. One minute she's saying she loves "her Peanut" and that Tyler and KC are her main concern. Then she's saying she wants RS to stay because "she's fun". 

I agree. She acts like she doesn't want to be there, but she's always mugging for the cameras. I'm so over her "woe is me" act. People who really like the game watch for the gameplay, not the let's be friends and live in perpetual peace version Sam wants. 

I am done with Sam for the season.   She keeps going around the house saying that Rockstar was her best friend and that she hated to see her leave the house.  She even did the pinky swear thing with Rockstar about the vote.  She stated that this was the only time she has ever broken a pinky swear.  I was hoping that she would play with her heart being truthful and loyal like she said she would do.  

1 hour ago, BBwatchr said:

Here we go. Another emotional spiral. Double her meds please!!!!

I want whatever she's getting in the DR.  She goes in a basket case and comes out like a flying candy coated unicorn seeing rainbows.  Send her HOME!!!!

5 hours ago, QuietStorm06 said:

Reading the live feeds update she is the biggest disappointment. She is a wolf in sheep clothing. I hope she doesn't wins. She has no reason not to like hayiegh or Angela, just pure jealousy. I want her gone!!!0

She is a good example of someone that has let the house and the game really get to them mentally.  The problem with her is that since she isn’t a fan of the game, she didn’t come into the house mentally prepared to play the game. If she had, she would have known that they always throw in 2-3 gorgeous women with hot bodies,  (Angela, Rachel, Hayleigh this year), in an effort to maybe get shomances going and also for eye candy for the viewers.  They also throw in some attractive male beefcake, (Winston, and Brett), an angry black woman (Bayleigh), and older person (Steve), etc.  

It’s a formula to try and garner the most viewers.  People playing the game hard core also, lie and cheat. She wasn’t prepared for all the shenanigans and it shows.  Making dinner and doing laundry isn’t a formula for winning. 

I really don't know what to think of Sam. She seems like she has a good heart; she's a nice person (when she's not acting unhinged). But, this game has gotten to her. Now she says she's ready to play. Earlier she suggested that the HGs throw her the hacker comp. Seriously? Yesterday she suggested to Brett that he save Scottie with the veto! What! Now she's pitching Fay to put up Hay as the replacement nom. What she's telling Fay is basically true about Hay, and Sam would probably be loyal to the end if he went with her. What is she thinking though? It's true that a big reason Fay put up Scottie was his jealousy. Scottie practically admitted to Fay he like Hay and Scottie got the nom even though he was probably the only person onboard with Fay/Hay. Sam and Hay seem to really dislike each other. Do you think it was Sam's little "holier than thou" speech when she nominated Hay? She may be the replacement nom  now.:cheeseburger: 

47 minutes ago, crzyc1 said:

Wow I think she just solidified herself as renom for Fessy by suggesting he put up Hayleigh. Haha

I agree.  I can't decide if she is batsh#! crazy, a great actress or just wants to be sent to jury.  If she goes otb L6 may decide to make a deal with Scottie and keep him and vote her out.  If they know Scottie is targeting Fessy and is supposedly done with Hay, they could take the chance with him. I doubt they will though. Hay is going to be irrate when she hears this.

16 minutes ago, Kspen said:

I agree.  I can't decide if she is batsh#! crazy, a great actress or just wants to be sent to jury.  If she goes otb L6 may decide to make a deal with Scottie and keep him and vote her out.  If they know Scottie is targeting Fessy and is supposedly done with Hay, they could take the chance with him. I doubt they will though. Hay is going to be irrate when she hears this.

This would be the best move for L6. Keep Scottie and send Sam packing. (if possible).

12 minutes ago, WOC said:

This would be the best move for L6. Keep Scottie and send Sam packing. (if possible).

It would be a good move as Sam almost always votes with L6.  So it would basically be like getting out an L6 member. 

But I don’t think Fessy is smart enough to see the benefit of it over his dislike for Scottie.  Which is so lame when you think about it, because even if Fessy wasn’t around (and had not already slept with Hayleigh), she would never go for Scottie.  Now that RockStar is gone, Scottie is the one person that still can be counted on to vote with Foute.

20 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

It would be a good move as Sam almost always votes with L6.  So it would basically be like getting out an L6 member. 

But I don’t think Fessy is smart enough to see the benefit of it over his dislike for Scottie.  Which is so lame when you think about it, because even if Fessy wasn’t around (and had not already slept with Hayleigh), she would never go for Scottie.  Now that RockStar is gone, Scottie is the one person that still can be counted on to vote with Foute.

Did Fay and Hay actually have sex? 

As for Sam, I won't miss her when she's gone.

How is it possible that she makes everything abut her? She is not the replacement nominee but she has decided to go silent for randomly 23 hours. Her silence will actually be a gift to everyone in the house but what could possibly be wrong with her now??? She is skating by so she could totally be enjoying a free summer. Instead she is a total mental case!!! 

9 hours ago, WOC said:

Did Fay and Hay actually have sex? 

I'm having trouble digesting this one.  I can't see her letting this big lug do the deed.  She has absolutely no feelings or respect for this guy from what I've seen and the way she talks to him.  More likely I see her doing a few hand manoeuvres and he's been so horny for weeks it wouldn't take much action.  So now with Fay putting her friend on the block she has reason enough to not want to spend more nights with him.  Well one can only hope right?

Thinking back to the beginning when America actually gave her a power app is mind blowing at this point! I really liked her at first but her emotional spiral and constant pouting and getting mad about everything is so annoying! No one wants to watch someone be miserable on TV! She could at least hide under a blanket like the girl a few seasons ago who wore hoodies and glasses all the time. I can’t remember her name 

2 hours ago, BBwatchr said:

Thinking back to the beginning when America actually gave her a power app is mind blowing at this point! I really liked her at first but her emotional spiral and constant pouting and getting mad about everything is so annoying! No one wants to watch someone be miserable on TV! She could at least hide under a blanket like the girl a few seasons ago who wore hoodies and glasses all the time. I can’t remember her name 

The hoodie girl was Audrey. She got caught telling too many lies.