Sam Bledsoe

Dade

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve always liked Sam.  Even when she was an outcast robot and nobody liked her.  I do think though this will be the test of her big heart, and doing what she knows best for her game.  We’re actually starting to get into real B.B. now. Because she hasn’t or wasn’t invited into either alliance at their  inception, both alliances are going to try to get her to their side. All the boys are going to start saying how cute they always thought she was....

28 minutes ago, WOC said:

I think Sam should pick the two weakest players. That way she lessens their chances of coming back by using her app. Karokestar and the Seer of Stupidity would be good choices.

My thoughts exactly!!  Except for the problem I would have trying to decide which one I wanted voted off.  I don't like either of them.

What is strange is that Sam boo-hoo'ed the first week because she was a robot and felt she didn't get time to fit in and was behind in gameplay and all of that crap. Now she is HOH and doesn't want anyone in the HOH room, no one on one's or whatever. I don't think that's the best move, but whatever.

I'm down with her noms.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

What is strange is that Sam boo-hoo'ed the first week because she was a robot and felt she didn't get time to fit in and was behind in gameplay and all of that crap. Now she is HOH and doesn't want anyone in the HOH room, no one on one's or whatever. I don't think that's the best move, but whatever.

I'm down with her noms.

Dumb move. The more people you can talk to in the game the better. When you are HOH, you need to use it to gain as much information as possible about as many people in the house as possible. You need to use it to find out who the blabber-mouths are and who lies the most and who is the most influential. Gaining information is more important than who you put up. 

13 hours ago, joystiick said:

Dumb move. The more people you can talk to in the game the better. When you are HOH, you need to use it to gain as much information as possible about as many people in the house as possible. You need to use it to find out who the blabber-mouths are and who lies the most and who is the most influential. Gaining information is more important than who you put up. 

Not necessarily. Don’t forget she’s been able to sit back and observe as a robot AND as herself because she pretty much does as she sees fit. Not to mention most HOH’s do one on ones but still do what they want to do. Look at Scottie last week. She does have an alliance pretty much. Level six well now five. I’m glad she told Kaitlyn and Haleigh that they both don’t represent female empowerment. They are both always playing on the boys. 

3 hours ago, pfeifchris77 said:

Not necessarily. Don’t forget she’s been able to sit back and observe as a robot AND as herself because she pretty much does as she sees fit. Not to mention most HOH’s do one on ones but still do what they want to do. Look at Scottie last week. She does have an alliance pretty much. Level six well now five. I’m glad she told Kaitlyn and Haleigh that they both don’t represent female empowerment. They are both always playing on the boys. 

I will have to stick with what I said earlier. Even if you have your mind made up the minute you win HOH, it is always good to use the opportunity to gain as much info as possible. During that first week when she was a robot, she missed a lot of bonding time that put her at a disadvantage when alliances were forming. So, even if she is the sixth person in level five, she's the bottom person. Over the years, there's been a lot of HOH's that have just stumbled into F4 and F3 deals just by talking to folks who felt under pressure and needed a way to stay off the block.  

4 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

I don’t have the live feeds.  Is she acting crazy?

No not at all. Sam is Sam. Good ole country girl. She just requested that being HOH now she didn’t want people in her room and hiding from others for one on one conversations and game talk. She’s cool with people hanging out to just chit chat with her :-) HTH 

5 hours ago, joystiick said:

I will have to stick with what I said earlier. Even if you have your mind made up the minute you win HOH, it is always good to use the opportunity to gain as much info as possible. During that first week when she was a robot, she missed a lot of bonding time that put her at a disadvantage when alliances were forming. So, even if she is the sixth person in level five, she's the bottom person. Over the years, there's been a lot of HOH's that have just stumbled into F4 and F3 deals just by talking to folks who felt under pressure and needed a way to stay off the block.  

I agree. If nothing else, you can get people, who you were never targeting anyway, to promise you safety for not putting them up. HGs offer this up all the time without even being prodded. Plus, like you said, you can get info. It's amazing what people will say when they think you may put them up. Also, she's in with the L6, and she can get brownie points by letting people in her alliance feel like she values their opinions.

1 hour ago, pfeifchris77 said:

No not at all. Sam is Sam. Good ole country girl. She just requested that being HOH now she didn’t want people in her room and hiding from others for one on one conversations and game talk. She’s cool with people hanging out to just chit chat with her :-) HTH 

I thought that was kind of smart. Lately, the HoH room seems to be just another room in the house instead of the HoH using it to their advantage. I don’t think two people should be talking game without the HoH up there. No way. That can work against you

35 minutes ago, WOC said:

I agree. If nothing else, you can get people, who you were never targeting anyway, to promise you safety for not putting them up. HGs offer this up all the time without even being prodded. Plus, like you said, you can get info. It's amazing what people will say when they think you may put them up. Also, she's in with the L6, and she can get brownie points by letting people in her alliance feel like she values their opinions.

ITA.

2 hours ago, LSUFAN said:

I forgot how Sam’s power works. Can someone refresh me? 

To my understanding whoever is evicted gets a "chance" to return.  I'm assuming they'll have to compete in a comp. Whether it's alone or against a current HG, we shall see.  If it's Kaleigh that goes, I hope she fails misserably and goes back home.  Or if Rockstar somehow ends up on the block, (I don't have live feeds) she can go home as well.

Sam may have blew up her own game with that nom speech. She came off as holier than thou. She really has no clue and probably won't be around at the end. These young people don't need a mommy telling them how to act. They're all nice about it now cause she's HOH, but it may come back to haunt her. It's a freaking social game! Not wanting to talk about anything game-wise only works when you are HOH.

Plus her weird voice is wearing thin.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

Sam may have blew up her own game with that nom speech. She came off as holier than thou. She really has no clue and probably won't be around at the end. These young people don't need a mommy telling them how to act. They're all nice about it now cause she's HOH, but it may come back to haunt her. It's a freaking social game! Not wanting to talk about anything game-wise only works when you are HOH.

Plus her weird voice is wearing thin.

ITA. Making personal attacks to hurt your nominees just invites more targets on your back. Her speech about no one on one's and she had her mind already made up and stuff gave me an inkling that she did not understand how to use power.  Her nom speech really dropped her to the bottom of my list. When you say your mind is already made up as soon as you become HOH, essentially tells the people you nominate that you have a problem with them and that's not going to change. So, guess who those people will target if they get HOH. 

3 hours ago, joystiick said:

ITA. Making personal attacks to hurt your nominees just invites more targets on your back. Her speech about no one on one's and she had her mind already made up and stuff gave me an inkling that she did not understand how to use power.  Her nom speech really dropped her to the bottom of my list. When you say your mind is already made up as soon as you become HOH, essentially tells the people you nominate that you have a problem with them and that's not going to change. So, guess who those people will target if they get HOH. 

Exactly! She doesn't get it's a social game. I admire her moxey, but that type of game play will not work in this type of game. 

1 hour ago, Cocoabutta98 said:

Since when has the HOH not been allowed to say who they will/might nominate? Did Sam make that up or is it a new rule? Because didn't Kaitlyn tell her two nominees they were going up on the block?

I think it is a context thing with BB. I think if you ask someone if they would be willing to be a pawn or if you frame it in a way that it is a possibility but not a definite, then you can tell. But I have been confused on the rule forever because I know I have seen people come flat out and say you are getting nominated.