Sign in to follow this  
Francis_3

Jury Questions

Although i really like the series, the final Jury questioning is BY FAR my favorite time to watch. Whether it's the hypocritical questions or the back-peddling, i love it.

With probably some of the most colorful characters on the jury, who do you think will be bitter and who will be sweet and why?

well, of course we are gonna have judd, asking stuff that doesnt make sense. He'll make sure that everyone knows the word 'man' is highly used in his vocabulary

cindy wont be anything too interesting

bobby john will probably be annoying with some southern saying that makes no sense

The most interesting moment will probably come from Judd - if he can stay coherent.

Gary will have the only semi-intelligent jury question of the members currently sitting. Jamie is a non entity but unfortunately he is a vote. Thinking Judd will be the next Sue is giving Judd way to much credit man. Cindy will ooze bitterness but thats ok since she can calm herself looking at the stars out the sunroof of her brand new car. Bobby John better have something brilliant to ask since it was his goal to be on the jury and he's had 2 seasons to come up with enlightening questions.

Of the remaining Survivors who may end up on the jury.........Lydia will still be searching for the answer to her ever burdening question, why didn't you let me eat at a reward challenge? Stephanie should be able to put a whole new light on angry, bitter and resentful. Danni or Rafe would be our best bet for a really good question.

well, of course we are gonna have judd, asking stuff that doesnt make sense. He'll make sure that everyone knows the word 'man' is highly used in his vocabulary

cindy wont be anything too interesting

bobby john will probably be annoying with some southern saying that makes no sense

:lol::lol::lol:

You were right, mikede-----his comment was something about "mashing the gas"----nobody, including Jeff, had any idea what he was talking about. :D

Of course Judd screwed up making his point. I'm sure he thought he had a brilliant analogy all thought out. His idea that Danni skated her way through the game sounded stupid when he included the roller-blading part. He should have just kept the comment to skating.

Judd lives 2 towns away from me and I really wanted to root for him. But the guy turned out to be such a neanderthal that I was embarassed he was from NJ. Now, granted I know tons of guys just like him but they're all sitting in their local bars and not on national TV making fools of themselves.

we were speaking of Bobby Jon, but your still right about judd

Guest shortsnort
:lol::lol::lol:

You were right, mikede-----his comment was something about "mashing the gas"----nobody, including Jeff, had any idea what he was talking about. :D

"Mashing the Gas", is a southern term, meaning, put the pedal to the medal.