Sign in to follow this  
mikede

Live Finale

Some Survivor Finale's try and create the illusion that they are still on the island, with survivors dressed exactly the same as they were at the Final Tribal Council, while other Seasons Finale's clearly do not go for that at all, and do not try and trick you.

Which do you like better and why?

I like when they DO NOT try and re-create the final tribal council. I like to see them all dressed how they normally would, and see how different they look when they arent stuck on an island for 39 days.

yeah, thats usually one of my favorite parts of a finale.

The first season they did it ... had everyone dress the same... was a great idea because we had no idea and the "trick" worked... but, since then... we all look for it. So, it's just lame now, imo.

The second one they were dressed regulary, third, they tried to trick us, forth was regulary, 5th was trying to trick, so seems like they go back and forth.

just as long as briant gumbal doesnt ever host again. he is so freakin boring and dry. im glad jeff does it now

the previews for the first one jeff did after rosie did her, Jeff said, 'he'll be asking all the questions you want to ask, and no singing and dancing' ...lol

I like it when they have to put the gross Survivor clothes back on. It's easier for me to recognize them. If I saw Judd on the street, I would not recognize him...unless he held the door for me, and called me a scumbag. i also like to see how much weight they've gained back. But that's just me.