• Jannell
    • Kaysar
    • Howie
    • Rachel
    • Sarah
    • James
    • Micheal
    • Ashlea

Hmmmm...seems to me that if she was "supposed" to have won she would have. Instead she LOST. :lol::lol::lol:

However, she managed to make it to the final three without the help of all her 'sheepish' friends, and with some rather 'lacking' strategists like Howie and Kaysar. I think that is what people are referring to. Also, if you look at the poll I am not the only one to feel that way. Did you vote in it???

What, no Beau on the list. By far he had the best strategy (injecting his great fashion sense into each weekly show) and then just being his flaming self. :blink:

You know, I didn't even notice that! How could they forget Beau Beau! B) After all, he made an 'unforgettable' impression in the game... YEA RIGHT! :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Hey blah on your avater, it looks like Boris Cojo is that him??? If it is can you blow it up :D

hehe uhhh yes I can .... :o But Rhonetta might have to teach me a thing or two to do it right.... :D

No you didn't! You ain't dissin' Rhonetta - the Queen of AI! :lol:

ronnie is my new BFF, were gonna go strolling arm in arm and ill tell her what shoes to wear, then ill take my chubby fingers and clean her ears out!

ronnie is my new BFF, were gonna go strolling arm in arm and ill tell her what shoes to wear, then ill take my chubby fingers and clean her ears out!

uhhh because i have a dirty mind you might want to tell me what BFF means... :blink:

Hey blah on your avater, it looks like Boris Cojo is that him??? If it is can you blow it up :D

oh and Sparklet...that is him. Him, Tyresse and Andre 3000 were fighting over me and Boris won....Go figure huh (eh?) Thats him sitting on my bed seducing me with his eyes.... :blink:

uhhh because i have a dirty mind you might want to tell me what BFF means... :blink:

oh and Sparklet...that is him. Him, Tyresse and Andre 3000 were fighting over me and Boris won....Go figure huh (eh?) Thats him sitting on my bed seducing me with his eyes.... :blink:

I got ya :lol: I have a friend that works at one of the stations around here and she said he comes to visit sometimmes I seen some of the pictures they took with him he is too fine!!!! His wife is one lucky women.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived