Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Webmasters make another mistake?

I posted a mistake the last time from the CBS website, well this time is worse... Take a look and let me know what your take on this is...

stupidmistake.jpg

Yes Mike... They had Gary voted off the week before he was...

Well, if thats the final two it's pretty scary. I guess I'll be rooting for Skeletor then...

Well, if thats the final two it's pretty scary. I guess I'll be rooting for Skeletor then...

I had heard early on on Mortys that Danni won...kept wondering how she was going to do it...I guess with last weeks moves and this it shows she would win...I hate Steph...

Most of the time these spoilers aren't true. Someone else had a spoiler that Judd and Danni got to the final two.

In fact, the only one that I can remember coming to pass was the one that had Sandra Diaz winning a couple of years back, and there was a kind of a half-baked reason given for that one-----

Danni is gunna win cuz I said so...

Thats all that matters...

Most of the time these spoilers aren't true. Someone else had a spoiler that Judd and Danni got to the final two.

In fact, the only one that I can remember coming to pass was the one that had Sandra Diaz winning a couple of years back, and there was a kind of a half-baked reason given for that one-----

Where were you last year? :) There were a couple of ladies that gave EVERY detail of what was going to happen on last years show... Even down to who ate pizza and who got off the pole's for donuts... Although it is true that this year there haven't been many spoilers out there...

perhaps a spoiler sub-forum, like in Lost forum

We don't know that this is a true spoiler... That's why the title say's possible spoiler... :)

I got an e-mail this morning about some funny things over at the CBS site so I went to check it out and this is what I saw when I clicked on trade teams... No pictures or anything... The site is back to normal now... These people are from TAR I have found out... I think that maybe they are just screwing with us now...

ETA: TAR info...

oppsagain.jpg

Yana - Good Catch! This morning I was watching a promotional announcement for "Live with Regis and Kelly" and lo and behold . . . I think they showed the winner of "Survivor: Guatemala" inadvertently.

The talk show was promoting the appearance of the "Survivor" winner but instead of showing ALL the possibilities, they only showed one picture and it was on the screen for a long time. In other words, they had plenty of time to show the other remaining "Survivors" if they were merely promoting the 'generic' winner.

Ironically, it corroborates what Yana came across. This gets very confusing to me though since the finale is SUPPOSE to be live on Sunday night. Well, if it turns out to be true, I'm going to say too many people obviously were in on the 'secret' to keep it quiet.

Out of respect for those that don't want to know who they showed as the winner of "Survivor: Guatemala," I've put it below but you have to highlight it to read it. This way, no one has to get a sneak peek if they don't want to . . . again, this is ONLY who the "Live with Regis and Kelly" promotional ad claimed was the winner:

The picture of Danni was shown as they announced "We'll have the winner of 'Survivor: Guatemala.'"

Yep H8's they are talking about that over at sucks too... I think they are getting sloppy with the editing... I just don't know what to think now that they have signed another 4 years... What are they gonna just give us the winner by the end of the first show???

when the season first started, someonestarted a thread, and said danni would be the winner. i dont know who that was, but i dont think they ever came back. i know, and have known since before the season started that steph wouldnt win, but id like to see her in the final two. For her, thats probably winning