Jannelle and Micheal have broken up.

happygirl

Hey Spikes - think they're done yet? Or is one more lame ass comment to come?

BTW - Happy New Year - and to Ginger as well! B)

Ummm, let me think. No - I think he will still keep coming back with the same tired old comments. :P

And Happy New Year to you, too, CS. (I was given the idea to start calling you this by another post - and I thought it was a good idea. I just don't like using the name crappy, lol.) :lol:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ummm, let me think. No - I think he will still keep coming back with the same tired old comments. :P

And Happy New Year to you, too, CS. (I was given the idea to start calling you this by another post - and I thought it was a good idea. I just don't like using the name crappy, lol.) :lol:

Yeah! Happy New Year CS!!! :D

Happy New Year Everyone! Ohh, and I like the CS thing too - great idea!

You know, I just realized that once the new BB starts my user name will be a little outdated. :(

Oh well, if I change it now no one will now who I am!

Gee, I don't know...when someone can have the screen name of Crappy it just shows how confident that person is about themselves and not lacking self-esteem in any way. Crappy's great posts prove all this.

Love ya Crappy; and that is what you will always be known as, to me.

:)

Gee, I don't know...when someone can have the screen name of Crappy it just shows how confident that person is about themselves and not lacking self-esteem in any way. Crappy's great posts prove all this.

Love ya Crappy; and that is what you will always be known as, to me.

:)

Thanks Ginger! Of course, I could never change the screen name! And Crappysucks will be ready for all the 'posers' once BB7 starts!

Archived