Jannelle and Micheal have broken up.

happygirl

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I was channel surfing I caught Jennelle and Howie on the TV Guide channel. As always, they both looked tan and happy. I just caught a second of the conversation and I just heard Jannelle say she was staying with him. I don't know who the "him" was and I assumed it was Michael.

But now that you say they are splits-ville, any clues??

:angry: FYI For anyone interested:

Janelle has posted a note on both Joker's Update and at her forum that she and Micheal have broken up and are now just friends. Best of luck to the both of them even tho I that Micheal was creepy LOL.

Why am I not surprised. Guess he should be glad she didn't cheat on him then dump him on national tv.

Here's what she posted over at joker's about the breakup and other stuff:

This is Janelle please click in.

11/30/05 12:22 AM Edit Reply Quote

Hi everyone! I sometimes stop by this website and read the posts. I really would like to clear some things up.

First of all Michael and I have broken up. I am really sad about it, but time is the easiest way to deal with things I guess. Long distance realtionships are very difficult! I am going to remain single for awhile (Kaysar's advice) But Michael and I are going to stay good friends.

Secondly alot of people are talking about me " trying to be in the spotlight" Basically trying to get acting jobs and such. Well yes at one time in my life I did live in Hollywood and I was an actress/model, but I moved away from all of that when I came to Miami over a year ago! I was suppossed to do a VH1 show next weekend with Howie and Kaysar, but they are not paying enough ( aftra rate is $279.00 for six hours) I do NOT want anythintg to do with the entertainment world. I did Big Brother because I loved the game. I would do another reality show though. It is kinda fun afterall..lol. Right now I am getting my real estate liscence, and am looking really forward to focusing my nitch for sales into something more professional, rather than working in Bottle service at Mansion on Saturday nights. Third, I read people giving me grief about putting my stuff on ebay. Before critsizing me, please keep in mind that I am raising money for charity, and that is something I feel very strongly about. I will be posting the flyer on this site if anyone would like to attend the event. It's in Orlando, December 15th.

Last night I hung out with Beau. I feel really bad for some of the things I said about Beau. He seems like a really nice guy, and he seems a little sad about all the bashing that is going on after the show. I want to be friends with Beau. Ivette too. I'm not going to say any more bad things about people, because someone always ends up getting hurt. Yeah, sure I get upset when I read things about me online. Who wouldn't? But Beau and I have called a truce. Ivette if you read this I'm sorry, and please call me.

I wish everyone a very happy holiday season!!!!!!!!! Be safe. xoxoxoxoxox Best wishes to all! xoxoxoxo Janie

Here's what she posted over at joker's about the breakup and other stuff:

This is Janelle please click in.

11/30/05 12:22 AM Edit Reply Quote

Hi everyone! I sometimes stop by this website and read the posts. I really would like to clear some things up.

First of all Michael and I have broken up. I am really sad about it, but time is the easiest way to deal with things I guess. Long distance realtionships are very difficult! I am going to remain single for awhile (Kaysar's advice) But Michael and I are going to stay good friends.

Secondly alot of people are talking about me " trying to be in the spotlight" Basically trying to get acting jobs and such. Well yes at one time in my life I did live in Hollywood and I was an actress/model, but I moved away from all of that when I came to Miami over a year ago! I was suppossed to do a VH1 show next weekend with Howie and Kaysar, but they are not paying enough ( aftra rate is $279.00 for six hours) I do NOT want anythintg to do with the entertainment world. I did Big Brother because I loved the game. I would do another reality show though. It is kinda fun afterall..lol. Right now I am getting my real estate liscence, and am looking really forward to focusing my nitch for sales into something more professional, rather than working in Bottle service at Mansion on Saturday nights. Third, I read people giving me grief about putting my stuff on ebay. Before critsizing me, please keep in mind that I am raising money for charity, and that is something I feel very strongly about. I will be posting the flyer on this site if anyone would like to attend the event. It's in Orlando, December 15th.

Last night I hung out with Beau. I feel really bad for some of the things I said about Beau. He seems like a really nice guy, and he seems a little sad about all the bashing that is going on after the show. I want to be friends with Beau. Ivette too. I'm not going to say any more bad things about people, because someone always ends up getting hurt. Yeah, sure I get upset when I read things about me online. Who wouldn't? But Beau and I have called a truce. Ivette if you read this I'm sorry, and please call me.

I wish everyone a very happy holiday season!!!!!!!!! Be safe. xoxoxoxoxox Best wishes to all! xoxoxoxo Janie

Now Orionvierling that's class!!! B)

Well, I'm not surprised that they broke up. I didn't really like Michael, anyway - and I never thought the two were a good match.

Interesting to hear she's not interested in show biz - she is a natural - and the camera loves her.

ITA ...SHE IS A NATURAL...certainly wish she would re-think her decision about show business.

Glad to hear that she is okay after the "split". Never thought they were right for each other. There was more chemistry between her and Kaysar...IMO. Anywhooooo.....I wish them both the very best life has to offer.

Peace

Now Orionvierling that's class!!! B)

Nyah that is just covering her whiney ass. After all that is what everyone said when Ivetter apologized.

You must be confused Orion, we weren't talking about Jennifer the BJ Queen! :D

Nope no confusion here. I was talking about the drunk driving, shoplifting skank. You know her....Doorknob Janelle...everyone gets a turn.

Guest Shockalot

She doesnt do the show because it does not pay enough.

She only gets 2-300 dollars for going to a glamourous party and doing what.. a coupla lines tops?

I did think she salvaged some respect for herself when she acknowledged that Ivette was a real friend of Maggies and true to her word (Final episode).

With Janelle - the fact that money came second was a real eye-opener for her.

As for the breakup.

SHOCKERS!

hehe.. but seriously we did have a thread where everyone put there estimates.

I think the average concencus was about 2 months?

Im not gonna do the calculations but its seems like it might have gone longer than we thought.. although it sounds like they were together in person very long.

He probably tried to stick his finger up her anus while she was sleeping one night.

Also, she found out he is relatively poor. Poorer than the 'New York guy' she just 'dumped' while on a reality show where she suddenly decided to make-out with Micheal.

He probably tried to stick his finger up her anus while she was sleeping one night.

Really!!! We all know that Jantran would have no trouble taking it up the anus :lol::lol:

Sure - and you want to give it to her there, after all, it's where your used to going... B)

Since there are some on this board that insist on calling Janelle "Jantran" I would like for those to let us know exactly what it is that they see about her physical appearance that would justify that nickname.

What physical features are you people referring to?

My guess is that you are a bunch of lame asses. It is most likely that the closest that you have come to someone that looks like Janelle is looking at a magazine picture that you read in the middle of the night after your significant others (if you are lucky enough to actually have significant others) tell you to screw off because they don't feel like being bothered. And in some cases....a certain someone who insists on calling her "Jantran" harbors serious dislike for her because he goes home to his blow up doll every night.

Why is it the ones who cry foul about others calling Jen the BJ queen are the biggest loudmouths about saying crap about Janelle. I guess it's jealousy. My thing is I can't figure out why a bunch of adult men are so jealous of her? Go figure....................

Since there are some on this board that insist on calling Janelle "Jantran" I would like for those to let us know exactly what it is that they see about her physical appearance that would justify that nickname.

My guess is that you are a bunch of lame asses. It is most likely that the closest that you have come to someone that looks like Janelle is looking at a magazine picture that you read in the middle of the night after your significant others (if you are lucky enough to actually have significant others) tell you to screw off because they don't feel like being bothered. And in some cases....a certain someone who insists on calling her "Jantran" harbors serious dislike for her because he goes home to his blow up doll every night.

Why is it the ones who cry foul about others calling Jen the BJ queen are the biggest loudmouths about saying crap about Janelle. I guess it's jealousy. My thing is I can't figure out why a bunch of adult men are so jealous of her? Go figure....................

No Ginger, they're too busy 'whacking' to those magazines in the middle of the night. And when it's all over, they look at the picture again, and realize that their life is sad and pathetic and that they wouldn't get within ten miles of someone like that in a hundred years! That is why they are jealous... B)

I was suppossed to do a VH1 show next weekend with Howie and Kaysar, but they are not paying enough ( aftra rate is $279.00 for six hours)

Okay, I wasn't sure from this whether Janelle meant Kaysar also thought they weren't paying enough or what, but Kaysar just posted on his site that he IS doing the show Big in '05:

"I'll be on Vh1's Big in '05 award ceremony this Sunday. Everyone should get a kick out of it."

Yay! That's a relief - was worried the fame might have been going to Kaysar's head or something. Now I loved Janie on the show, but $279 for six hours "not paying enough" :o . . . hmmm, how many of us have the luxury of saying that? Of course, wasn't she making that much in tips at Mansion? Maybe that explains it, I don't know.

UhOh...Toots got upset cause everyone does not worship her little jantranny. Now that is no way to talk about crappy....I really don't think he can afford a blow up doll. :lol::lol::lol:

No Ginger, they're too busy 'whacking' to those magazines in the middle of the night. And when it's all over, they look at the picture again, and realize that their life is sad and pathetic and that they wouldn't get within ten miles of someone like that in a hundred years! That is why they are jealous... B)

Anyone with a dollar can get close to jantran. Just those of us with self respect would not want to. You seem to know a lot about that 'whacking' thing. Maybe if you save up you can get one of those blow up dolls toots thinks you have.

UhOh...Toots got upset cause everyone does not worship her little jantranny. Now that is no way to talk about crappy....I really don't think he can afford a blow up doll. :lol::lol::lol:

Anyone with a dollar can get close to jantran. Just those of us with self respect would not want to. You seem to know a lot about that 'whacking' thing. Maybe if you save up you can get one of those blow up dolls toots thinks you have.

Uh, she was referring to those that use the term 'Jantran.' I do not. Next time read thoroughly before posting, or invest in a reading comprehension course.

Yes, that's what I was thinking. Then of course they get a case of the guilts and make themselves feel all better by trying to degrade Janelle's physical appearance. They are a bunch of sorry asses! JMHO :)

Archived