I just DLed BB2, and Watching it now.

mikede

Yea, when I watched that one over the summer Jun looked like a 'coaster' but when you thought back over her moves you realized she had a strategy. Of the two I was glad to see her win - since Alison was a flat out skank ass ho!

Jun even showed up on the BB6 blogs on the CBS website. I'll give you three guesses which team disgusted her and the first two don't count. Here's a hint - their team name started with an 'F.'

Ah Crappy, don't be shy---tell us what you really think of Alison! Ha Ha Ha! :)

Can you download the WHOLE season or do you have to do EACH episode? And if you can do the whole season, what do you type in?

Hey Diamond...I dont think anyone answered your question...but I just there are different downloads that you can do...type in BB2, Big Brother 2, BB2 usa, etc...there are some that had season 2 epy 1-10...or it can show individual episodes. So you just have to look at the different downloads....

I downloaded it before I went to bed and when I came home from work the next day it had finished downloading...I watched the first show last night....I noticed that Dr. Will was the LAST one to go into the house and the Last one to leave....I just love that man!!!! I can't wait until I get to the confessions where he was saying how nobody should trust him and how he will lie lie lie and people trust him anyway...hahaha

He deserved the win, and his imitations of Nicole in the Diary room always had me laughing so hard!! Would love to see him play again!!

I hated him til they kicked Shannon out LOL, then I loved him, he only got interesting after Mike and Shannon got kicked out..

Anyone know if him and Shannon are together still??

I understand that Dr. Will and Shannon broke up recently. They were together for quite a while, though. Maybe he saw her Playboy pictures and looked her up---- :lol:

I think Season 2 was my favorite as far as just outrageous things that happened. From Shannon scrubbing the toilet with Hardy's toothbrush to Mike Boogie "relieving himself" on a bed during an endurance competition, it was one of the most entertaining to watch. It was the year BB came of age. BB 1 was pretty boring----after the first few weeks all the people that would have caused conflict were voted off by the viewers. I don't think it was a coincidence that the next year the voting was done by the houseguests.

Hey Diamond...I dont think anyone answered your question...but I just there are different downloads that you can do...type in BB2, Big Brother 2, BB2 usa, etc...there are some that had season 2 epy 1-10...or it can show individual episodes. So you just have to look at the different downloads....

I downloaded it before I went to bed and when I came home from work the next day it had finished downloading...I watched the first show last night....I noticed that Dr. Will was the LAST one to go into the house and the Last one to leave....I just love that man!!!! I can't wait until I get to the confessions where he was saying how nobody should trust him and how he will lie lie lie and people trust him anyway...hahaha

Thank you blahblahblah, I've been trying to find a way to watch the season or episode's i've missed.

Besides BB6, that is my favorite season. Those are the only two I would bother to watch again. Well, maybe parts of season 3 - I really loved watching Marcellas have full conversations with himself. :lol:

I really didn't like Mike and Shannon, either - and I felt the same way about Will. Hated him at first - but ended up loving him. Was it Shannon that used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet? That was where I thought BB should have stepped in - that is just wrong! :blink: Other than that - great season!

If I remember right, BB did step in----Shannan was called into the confessional right after that and she had a sheepish look on her face. She went directly to Hardy and told him what she's done. She gave him kind of a half-baked apology. Poor guy. He looked stunned. He was a kind of a germophobe anyway.

I remember on House Calls this summer the subject of a Celebrity Big Brother came up. When Mike Boogie's name was brought up, the producer, a guest that day, was a little luke-warm to the idea. She said something like "well, if he can behave----" :lol::lol::lol:

I'm in the process of watching season 2 myself. I think I am at episode 6 or 7. Mike Booger....annoys the "not heaven" out of me. It wouldnt surprise me if Hardy was gay. :o Ken...go away!!!! Krista...get an interperter (sp?)...Nicole...kick ass!!! Shannon....zzzzzz. Bunky....stop crying!!!! Monica....kick ass!!!!

As I am watching it more and more....Dr. Will has to be the hottest reality star ever!!!! IMO...so calm down.

Oh and Justin....get a clue (and another tooth) :mellow:

I'm in the process of watching season 2 myself. I think I am at episode 6 or 7. Mike Booger....annoys the "not heaven" out of me. It wouldnt surprise me if Hardy was gay. :o Ken...go away!!!! Krista...get an interperter (sp?)...Nicole...kick ass!!! Shannon....zzzzzz. Bunky....stop crying!!!! Monica....kick ass!!!!

As I am watching it more and more....Dr. Will has to be the hottest reality star ever!!!! IMO...so calm down.

Oh and Justin....get a clue (and another tooth) :mellow:

i always thought (and hoped) Hardy would be gay.

i always thought (and hoped) Hardy would be gay.

yeah I can just see him now at Backstreet dancing to Cher's remix to "Do you believe in Love?" with jeans and no shirt on all sweaty and grinding and shaking his buttocks and.... :o

I finally got it downloaded and I'm up to episode 5, Sheryl has been evicted and Justin was expelled. I like this season so far lol And I've only watched four episodes. I agree about Mike, Shannon and Will, so far they seem jerky. I do NOT like Shannon, she just finished ranting about them acting like fourth graders yet she put a bag of chips on Autumn's bed to make fun of her weight. Well, so the others act like fourth graders, we can't all act like we're in first grade now can we. I don't know what I think of Autumn, sometimes I like her, other times, not so much. I really like Hardy so far, I agree with Mike about him being a pretty boy without the pretty boy attitude.

I finally got it downloaded and I'm up to episode 5, Sheryl has been evicted and Justin was expelled. I like this season so far lol And I've only watched four episodes. I agree about Mike, Shannon and Will, so far they seem jerky. I do NOT like Shannon, she just finished ranting about them acting like fourth graders yet she put a bag of chips on Autumn's bed to make fun of her weight. Well, so the others act like fourth graders, we can't all act like we're in first grade now can we. I don't know what I think of Autumn, sometimes I like her, other times, not so much. I really like Hardy so far, I agree with Mike about him being a pretty boy without the pretty boy attitude.

isnt she gross.

just wait until she is nominated, her true colors will shine even brighter

Down With Mike Boggie!!!!!!

YOUR WHITE, AND YOUR STUPID LITTLE POEMS ARE NOT RAPS!!!!!!!!!!

isnt she gross.

just wait until she is nominated, her true colors will shine even brighter

Down With Mike Boggie!!!!!!

YOUR WHITE, AND YOUR STUPID LITTLE POEMS ARE NOT RAPS!!!!!!!!!!

I havent' been able to watch anymore since the other day, my kids don't feel i should watch tv on my computer while they're trying to watch cartoons lol but I can only imagine how she'll be when she's nominated!! People keep telling me she gets worse lol I can't imagine it.

I havent' been able to watch anymore since the other day, my kids don't feel i should watch tv on my computer while they're trying to watch cartoons lol but I can only imagine how she'll be when she's nominated!! People keep telling me she gets worse lol I can't imagine it.

don't let them!!!! lol

get headphones

Archived