I just DLed BB2, and Watching it now.

mikede

Well #1, NO VETO!!!!! Veto Comp and results are so exciting ......lol Oh well,,

Anyhow, so far, my favorite will have to be Hardy. He's the pretty boy, but he doesnt have that pretty boy attitude at all!!! And i love it!!! He is a real genunie guy.

Now i know Will wins, and im only halfway through, and im trying to figure out how in fact he does it. Especially with that whole "chill town" thing, which Mike just got evicted.

I am glad Mike and Shannon were 3rd and 4th evicted, cause they sucked. They both acted like immature children because someone dared to nominate them. I say if you act like that then you should be evicted. And i never have to hear one of 'Mike Boogie's" stupid Rap/Rhyme attempts anymore. I wanted to scratch my ears out.

Bunky - Gross - Why do you walk around with no shirt on, GROSS GROSS GROSS

Krista, Monica and Nicole are my favorites.

Hey Mike where did you download it at...that was the first season that I started to watch it and I guess that is why its my favorite one.

Yeah and Mike Booger was annoying. I really liked Monica ....I'm glad her family was ok.

But anyway enjoy it and I hope you like it as much as I did...except for Dr. Will...he's MINE :angry:

i got the torrent off of ISOHUNT.com

I knew there was an issue with sept 11th amd monicas family, but i didnt know the outcome, havent gotten that far yet, but its good to know that they were ok.

And you can have Dr. Will. Too skinny and pretty for me.....Hardy is MINE!!!!! lol

ah, so the mystery continues. That part should come up soon, like i said, im halfway through the season. Ill let you know when i come across it.

Hardy Just became HOH for the second time and Nominated Kent and Will. He cried when he did...lol

yeah, since there is no POV, i knew Ken is gone this week as soon as he was nom'ed with will. Everytime he's nom'd, i know the other person is the one to go, cause i dont know how yet, but will wins.

More Reasons i Love Hardy

-he wanted to talk to his grandmother for his phone call

-he picked Incubus as the one CD he'd like to listen to!!!

More Reasons I cant stand Mike Booger

-He Picked Jay-Z as the one CD he'd like to listen to....

so glad he was evicted so i dont have to look at that broke face again till the finale.

Ranster I agree with you... I thought her cousin died on 9/11... I hope we are wrong though...

Unfortunately, she was one of the many who didn't make it.

Took me some time to remember where I had read it,

but I finally found confirmation. (It's in the last paragraph.)

It was shown in the first episode of week 3 on BB3.

From Zap2It

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/...0529|1|,00.html

September 12, 2001

It at first appeared that Monica's cousin, Tamitha Freeman, had been injured in New York but was fine. Now, she is listed among the several thousand World Trade Center workers still missing, and presumed dead, although it appears Monica has been told that she most likely can't be located due to downed phone lines.

From Morty`s archived re-caps

http://www.mortystv.com/archive/bb2_september_2001.shtml

Tuesday, September 11, 2001: Remember This Date?

Big Brother told the guests about today's news and treated them to lunch from a sandwich shop. Monica was told that her family is apparently fine, although a cousin was hurt and taken to a hospital. Krista was in-route to the Latin Grammys in LA when her plane was re-routed to Baton Rouge.

Wednesday, September 12, 2001: No One Cares About BB on Day After

Monica was called to the diary room. They have no news, but they wanted to let her know that they are in touch with her family. They told her that her well-being is more important than the game. (Monica's cousin, Tam, is among this missing in New York). Will says that they need some information on how to handle themselves Thursday. They don

Guest ranster627

Thanks User ... that's what I recalled too .... they didn't know what happened when the show was on and it was after that she was presumed dead .... sad thing any way you slice it!

• 2 weeks later...
BB2 was one of the best seasons, from Nicole turning the tables on chill town in the first eviction, to Dr. Will winning, it was the best one I think!!

It was definitely up there with BB6 as one of the tops! Who can ever forgot Dr. Will telling people TO THEIR FACES that he was lying and backstabbing - and yet they kept him in! Masterfully played! ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Well #1, NO VETO!!!!! Veto Comp and results are so exciting ......lol Oh well,,

Anyhow, so far, my favorite will have to be Hardy. He's the pretty boy, but he doesnt have that pretty boy attitude at all!!! And i love it!!! He is a real genunie guy.

Now i know Will wins, and im only halfway through, and im trying to figure out how in fact he does it. Especially with that whole "chill town" thing, which Mike just got evicted.

I am glad Mike and Shannon were 3rd and 4th evicted, cause they sucked. They both acted like immature children because someone dared to nominate them. I say if you act like that then you should be evicted. And i never have to hear one of 'Mike Boogie's" stupid Rap/Rhyme attempts anymore. I wanted to scratch my ears out.

Bunky - Gross - Why do you walk around with no shirt on, GROSS GROSS GROSS

Krista, Monica and Nicole are my favorites.

Besides BB6, that is my favorite season. Those are the only two I would bother to watch again. Well, maybe parts of season 3 - I really loved watching Marcellas have full conversations with himself. :lol:

I really didn't like Mike and Shannon, either - and I felt the same way about Will. Hated him at first - but ended up loving him. Was it Shannon that used Hardy's toothbrush to clean the toilet? That was where I thought BB should have stepped in - that is just wrong! :blink: Other than that - great season!

I just watched Season 2 as well. I loved all the witty comments from Will, and was very happy when he won. I remember watching it back in 2001, and then I wanted Nicole to win. This time around she was nothing but a big wineass. And Hardy was rude and obnoxious. I didn't see what the attraction to Shannon was either. She really wasn't very attractive, both with personality and physical attributes. If Will hadn't won, I would have wanted Monica to win. I liked her style.

I just watched Season 2 as well. I loved all the witty comments from Will, and was very happy when he won. I remember watching it back in 2001, and then I wanted Nicole to win. This time around she was nothing but a big wineass. And Hardy was rude and obnoxious. I didn't see what the attraction to Shannon was either. She really wasn't very attractive, both with personality and physical attributes. If Will hadn't won, I would have wanted Monica to win. I liked her style.

i really liked nicole

i just watched bb4, and wow, what a finale. Everyone was so mad at jun and alison, they hardly clapped forthem when they won. Not a good idea letting everyone watch the DR sessions and stuff before the end.

i dont know, i really liked alison and jun. Apparently, At the time, America hated them, and loved Robert. I couldnt stand robert. oh well. maybe if i were watching it live over the summer when it happened, i would have had different opinions.

and justin is sexy

i really liked nicole

i just watched bb4, and wow, what a finale. Everyone was so mad at jun and alison, they hardly clapped forthem when they won. Not a good idea letting everyone watch the DR sessions and stuff before the end.

i dont know, i really liked alison and jun. Apparently, At the time, America hated them, and loved Robert. I couldnt stand robert. oh well. maybe if i were watching it live over the summer when it happened, i would have had different opinions.

and justin is sexy

Yea, when I watched that one over the summer Jun looked like a 'coaster' but when you thought back over her moves you realized she had a strategy. Of the two I was glad to see her win - since Alison was a flat out skank ass ho!

Jun even showed up on the BB6 blogs on the CBS website. I'll give you three guesses which team disgusted her and the first two don't count. Here's a hint - their team name started with an 'F.'

Archived