Tuesday March 20, 2018 Big Brother Canada Live Feed Updates

Please post ONLY Live Feed and televised show observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is Eastern Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Can't tell the houseguests apart?  Print out this Handy Guide.

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)
Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
The White Bedroom (WBR)
The Hell Room is the Have-Not room (HNR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked and unlocked this topic

9:49a BBT: Good Morning Canada!! Feeds start in the WBR with eyes on Derek and Kaela sleeping. In cam 2 we see Ryan eventually get up, and feeds switch to RBR where Jesse is leaving the room, and Ale is stirring from her bed. Ale mentions she was really close from cuddling with Jesse last night, but then thought it wasn't a great idea for the long term :) We see Olivia and Johnny awake, but still in bed as well. BB tells Olivia to please put on her microphone. The houseguests complain that the room is very cold. 

10:06a BBT: Ale says last night was so lit. Johnny says he feels like he was less drunk than everyone last night. Ale says she wasn't drunk....says she had a light buzz, but not drunk. Olivia asks Ale if she thinks if Paras is still mad at her. Ale says she has to apologize. Johnny asks what happened, did she throw a drink in her face?

Olivia says: "No, what happened was, I had water and we were joking about cooling them off. And Jesse came out and I splashed water on him, and he was throwing water at me and it was funny....."

BB interrupts: "Olivia, please put on your microphone."

Olivia continues: "So then after, I go into the pantry to involve Paras cuz I want to have fun and I said something to her like "Yeah, cool off...blahh blahh..." and I threw it at her but it was at her chest, it wasn't even at her face. And then she started saying like, that she was bullied and was basically insinuating that we were bullies. And I was like, "No, what?? No, we're just having fun hun!!" Like, that's the funny part, because we know you weren't even doing anything, that's what makes it fun, it's called irony. (Ale, Johnny laugh) Anyways, she was SOOOOO Mad....

"I'm sure she's not" Johnny responds.

Ale speaks up "She was just more focused on her parents watching, and getting the wrong idea. I think that, I know what you were doing was all in good fun, I think that you just didn't read the situation. Cuz she was like....."

-Feeds go out-

10:09a BBT: Feeds are back, and we're in the WR where Kaela is dressed, but just out of the shower, Jesse and Derek are in the showers. They are chatting about last night, talking about some items that were misplaced after the rooms were cleaned. Jesse and Derek are talking about someone Jesse had a talk with last night, but it's hard to hear because they are in the showers. 

10:17a BBT: Kaela grabs the hairdryer, walks over to the shower area and says to Jesse: "Sooooo......you and Paras..."

Jesse looks up and says "I don't get what everyone...my stomach was rolling yanno, I just needed some time...."

"I'm talking about the Red bedroom" Kaela says.

"Like, what....when was this?"

"Yesterday afternoon, when I accidently walked in and was like "Oh yeah, I guess I'll leave you guys alone..."

"Oh, yeah, no....we were on seperate beds!"

"You jumped from her bed back..."

"No I didn't!!"

"Yes YOU DID!!"

-Feeds go out-

10:19a BBT: Feeds return to the kitchen area. Derek grabs a new canister of coffee from the storage room, fills up the container in the kitchen and proceeds to make a pot of coffee. Olivia comes into the kitchen area to make a bagel. Derek asks if it's safe to assume all the Chinese food from last night is bad, and if they should just throw it away. He then searches for a garbage bag to start cleaning up. Olivia leaves to go lay down. Derek has no idea where they keep extra garbage bags.....The camera zooms in on all the chinese food that was left out scattered all over the counters, lol. Derek is standing there looking clueless.

10:25a BBT: Feeds switch to  RBR where we hear Erica talking about pretending to sleep in the HOH room, saying "They didn't know I wasn't sleeping, but he was like playing with her hair....."

And feeds are out.

10:38a BBT: Feeds are back in the kitchen where Jesse is trying to cook breakfast, and Derek is grabbing what he can to throw away in a small bag he found. They mention all the food that was wasted, and some of it wasn't even touched. 

10:43a BBT: Feeds switch to RBR where Johnny, Olivia and Alejandra are laying in their beds talking. Alejandra is talking to Johnny about how she's still in the process of building a relationship with someone and Paras. She says they were all down in the kitchen and she told them she has lost trust in them. She thinks they are the most "flip-floppy" people in the house right now. (I'm not exactly sure who she's speaking about, maybe Maddy?) She tells Johnny and Olivia that she feels really good about where they are as a group. She says she has the most trust in them. Erica comes into the RBR to grab laundry to wash. 

10:53a BBT: Veronica is talking to William in the WBR. She's telling William how she doesn't like how he made her look on TV last night. She thinks he made her look like she doesn't respect him or his family, doesn't respect that he has a child....William tells her that it was just all fun and games. William: "What I was saying when Paras was there, and everyone else was saying that Will and Veronica are in a showmance or something like that....Like, that's just gonna put a target on their backs. That's why I was so pissed off."

Veronica "That's a conversation they just need to have with me because I didn't think I was showing you anything more than..."

Will: "Yeah, you and me were just being ourselves, just having fun and stuff like that. But then when Paras was saying "Oh, well we'll just match the two of you up" or whatever....."

Veronica: "Yeah, but that's stupid and annoying."

Will: "Yeah, but you know what I mean? I swear to God,  I wasn't one bit mad at you or anything. And then you say things like "Oh Will, you don't think I'm that hot...you're so mean..."

Veronica: "ok, then I won't say stuff like that anymore."

Will: "See!! Now things are gonna be all weird between us. It's not gonna be weird for me, but it's gonna be weird for you."

Veronica: "It's not gonna be weird for me. I'm just not going to...I'm just gonna chill out....I won't, I won't be like....I don't want you to think that I think anything, ya know?"

Will: "But I know that. See, and now you're gonna go around being mad at me. And no more joking around and stuff...."

Veronica: "No I'm not."

Johnny comes in and asks how everyone is feeling today. Veronica says she feels like she's 16 and drinking again....she's exhausted. Johnny says he's gonna go make grilled cheese or something. 

William continues the conversation saying he doesn't want things to be shitty between them. He says they have the best relationship in the house. Veronica agrees and says she loves what they have. But she says it's clear that it looks like she doesn't respect him or his family or anything, and she doesn't want it to look like that. William says it's not a big deal. They need to just let everyone talk what they want and continue to put targets on their backs....that they need to focus on themselves so they can go far in the game. He says it only bothers him when she says things like "Oh you don't think I'm hot or anything" because that's not really how he feels. They hug, and William tells Veronica "Now no more fighting and stuff in the house. If we don't have each other, who do we have?" They agree that the alcohol didn't help last night. Veronica just doesn't want it to look like she's some desperate girl chasing him around the house or anything. William says feelings aside, they don't need people thinking that they are together so they don't get a target on their backs. Veronica says she's not 16 anymore, she's 25, and regardless if they had a couple kisses in the hot tub last night, they can't have anything inside the house. She doesn't care about the showmance stuff, and feelings....she just wants to continue the interactions she has with him inside the house. William says he barely slept last night because he knew she was mad, and he was afraid....but Veronica says she wasn't mad. 

Ryan comes into the room looking for towels. He says "More smiles! The tension with everyone is nowhere near the amount of bullshit going on."

They all leave the WBR to go shower and get ready for the day. 

• morty locked this topic