CBBUSA - Omarosa Manigault

• 2 weeks later...

This one is smart, but she’s a snake.  She’s playing the same type of game so far as she did on her seasons of the Apprentice.  I’m so glad the “girls” realized that they were being played, before the vote. My only hope is that Keisha would distance herself from her before it’s too late. But it might already be too late for that, now that a line has been drawn in the sand. Game on!!!

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

This one is smart, but she’s a snake.  She’s playing the same type of game so far as she did on her seasons of the Apprentice.  I’m so glad the “girls” realized that they were being played, before the vote. My only hope is that Keisha would distance herself from her before it’s too late. But it might already be too late for that, now that a line has been drawn in the sand. Game on!!!

Too late! At least Ross was smart enough to bring Omarosa's and Rudy's stupid idea of scaring Mark to light for what it was. Why piss off a third person? The thing is it would have mad Mark mad at Rudy, not Shannon (I think that's her name). I wish I would have taped last night BBAD just to see Rudy and O discussing their new position. I'm sure they will highlight that on Sunday's show.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

I know that, but I'll call her Rudy. Thanks though.

Oh, was trying to be helpful, because in your response to my original post it sounded like you didn’t know what her name was.  But maybe you were referring to Shannon when you wrote “I think that’s her name.”

It’s not going to matter anyway.  The current team has basically said they are going to get Omoarosa, Keisha then Metta out. All of the black people out 1,2,3.  It’s the same every year.  They always get rid of them first. 

The racsim never changes. 

6 hours ago, Keepittogether said:

Oh, was trying to be helpful, because in your response to my original post it sounded like you didn’t know what her name was.  But maybe you were referring to Shannon when you wrote “I think that’s her name.”

It’s not going to matter anyway.  The current team has basically said they are going to get Omoarosa, Keisha then Metta out. All of the black people out 1,2,3.  It’s the same every year.  They always get rid of them first. 

Yeah, I was talking about Shannon. I wasn't trying be a smart ass with my reply, hope you didn't take it that way. 

Metta wants to go. The other two have put targets on themselves with the Chuck thing. That aside, the African Americans never seem to last to the end. I don't know that it's racism with these folks though. I hate to throw that around on just speculation. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/10/2018 at 1:04 PM, Keepittogether said:

CAn not agree with you on this one given that both dark folks asked to be let go. As for Omarosa, she is only dark when it suits her to be. Like a snake she sheds her skin when it suits her. There is never a moment that she is not "on" manipulating and putting out her groomed persona. I recall when she first came on the scene, she has taken classes in how to present herself since then. It shows. It makes me, and I suspect others, feel the essential fakery of the person.