Sign in to follow this  
missy

Godlewskis make me SICK!

Guest ranster627
I agree with you Flo. Things are just becoming more polarized and intolerant - and this religious intolerance is leaking over into politics as well. I am a Chrisitian, and I was raised that one of the CORES of the faith was to be tolerant of others. I just don't know where this stuff is coming from.

It is coming from a backlash from the prominence of the religious right in the US I think. They are too linked to the political scene which is frustrating and scaring people ...

As a Canadian, I always respected the fact that politics and religion were separate in your country ... now the lines are blurred to such a degree that either total intolerance will reign or fundamentalism ...

Edited by ranster627

It is coming from a backlash from the prominence of the religious right in the US I think. They are too linked to the political scene which is frustrating and scaring people ...

As a Canadian, I always respected the fact that politics and religion were separate in your country ... now the lines are blurred to such a degree that either total intolerance will reign or fundamentalism ...

Boy, you are soo right! It's always interesting to hear the perspective of someone outside our country. What is ironic, these same religious intolerent nutcases go on and on about Muslim extremists. It never enters their pea brains that they are alike in their attitudes.

Religious intolerence knows no religion! I know that doesn't sound right, but if you think about it, I think you'll get what I mean. I hope people realize that all Americans don't feel this way. It's just frustrating to realize that our politics has been hijacked by a well organized religious right! I could keep going on and on, but then they'll start calling me rantster! :lol::lol:

Guest ranster627

Well I have travelled a lot in the States (pre-Bush) and have a lot of American friends ... I don't judge people according to their country ... I just deal with people!

In other words, yes, many of us do realize it ... but I will say that many of my european friends are less open-minded ...

Maybe it's because we are neighbours that I can separate things ...

Well I have travelled a lot in the States (pre-Bush) and have a lot of American friends ... I don't judge people according to their country ... I just deal with people!

In other words, yes, many of us do realize it ... but I will say that many of my european friends are less open-minded ...

Maybe it's because we are neighbours that I can separate things ...

Well, I appreciate your outlook! Believe me, sometimes I'm embarrassed by how we come across to the rest of the world (I'm sure you can tell I'm not a Bush fan.) You are right though, we are all just people, and if more of us were a little more tolerant and understanding the world would be a better place. But hey, I guess that starts with people like us, so it can't be all that bad!

Oh well, I better go, I think I'm seriously off topic on this one...

I think you guys can easily tell my stantz on the situation ......... .... just look at my avatar ...lol

One of the Weaver girls did say it. It was at their first yield. I believe it was the same time when they were making fun of the one family, because Dad was a garbage man, and making fun of the sisters, insinuating they were surgically enhanced. I remember it, because it was a turning point for me. I had sympathy for these guys, but that soured it for me. I too, am a Christian. But that does not make be any better, or more deserving of God's blessings that anyone else. And as far as them trashing the other teams -- blaaaaaahhh--big deal, they all do it. But doesn't that just prove that they really aren't any better than anyone else?

Missy, your original post about how awful the Godlewskies sisters are seems a bit hypocritical of you. I thought you didn't like all the bashing that was going on. Or is that only in the case of the Weavers?

Don't forget when they said that the Paulo boy "looks like a retard". That is not Christian behavior that I have ever heard of ,and neither is throwing trash out on the road.

I think you guys can easily tell my stantz on the situation ......... .... just look at my avatar ...lol

:lol: I was wondering if you would join in! :lol: I guess it would be stating the obvious (and going off-topic) to mention that Mr. Bush is just running this country into the ground. What should we expect though - we held a job interview (election) and hired the guy that ran all his other companies into the ground!!! B) SMOOOTH MOOVE!

I personally like the Weavers and think they're getting a lot of heat for nothing at all! But I think the way the Godlewskis act is shameful. Do they forget that there are kids on the Weaver's team? How would they feel if someone did that to their kids? And is that any way to act in front of the kids for heaven's sake! They're so hateful!

Yes, after the Weavers threw trash at them out the car window at the next pit stop the Sisters should have went over and just hugged those angelic kids. Ha!

I also like how the Paolo's didn't seem offended by the gesture, as *other* teams may have.

The sisters I thought would be goners by now.. they are hanging in there for sure!

:lol: I was wondering if you would join in! :lol: I guess it would be stating the obvious (and going off-topic) to mention that Mr. Bush is just running this country into the ground. What should we expect though - we held a job interview (election) and hired the guy that ran all his other companies into the ground!!! B) SMOOOTH MOOVE!

Bush is the worst! I work for an airline and he has really f-ed up that industry!

Hey---- Missy/Stephanie is back to continue the war. Give it up , girl. Another poster , Flynwa, outed you.You "both" join the same day, within minutes of each other,always post at the same times, and always agree with "each other". Why do you go to the trouble? We know there's just one of you--- :lol::lol::lol: .

Just another ambitious troll-----

That's a well thought out point you have made Missy.

Well, thank you Stephanie you make some real good points yourself.

That's a well thought out point you have made Missy.

Well, thank you Stephanie you make some real good points yourself.

:lol:

Actually - no one scared "it" anywhere.... I actually have this thing I like to call a life... you know.. where you have do stuff other than read a bunch of nonsense from people without a clue online.

I just haven't been wasting my time on this message board since, unless you have no brain and subscribe to mob mentality, you get no respect.

Discussion board????? No... not really.

And as far as Steph, she's a personal friend, not an extension of myself. Guess she was part of my little clique.

Sorry everyone missed us so much the boards couldn't go on without discussing us. I'll let Steph know we were so popular.

Thanks those who appreciated the actual discussion and didn't attack a difference of opinion, personally or otherwise!

... One last thing before I go.......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the bickering cost them....

GO WEAVERS!

Guest ranster627
wow still no missy/steph huh?

we must have scared it away! lol

You have an awesome power there Detective FLYNWA!

wow still no missy/steph huh?

we must have scared it away! lol

You just mention them, and they return. Can you conjure up $1 million dollars for me - you know, as your next trick? :lol:

The only thing better than seeing this teams bickering end tonight would have been to see them passs the Weavers while getting a ticket..

The only thing better than seeing this teams bickering end tonight would have been to see them passs the Weavers while getting a ticket..

I think all of America was hopeing for that!!!!

i know i was! that would have been so awesome

I'll let Steph know we were so popular.

That's funny. I'd like to see that. Do you have two different colored hats or wear glasses as Missy and not as Steph to make the conversation more real?

Dont worry Missy, I believe you... :)

I also believe in mob mentality, which is pretty much alive and thriving here...

Some people will believe anything to make themselves feel better- or give themselves reasons to crack unfunny jokes...

Actually - no one scared "it" anywhere.... I actually have this thing I like to call a life... you know.. where you have do stuff other than read a bunch of nonsense from people without a clue online.

I just haven't been wasting my time on this message board since, unless you have no brain and subscribe to mob mentality, you get no respect.

Discussion board????? No... not really.

And as far as Steph, she's a personal friend, not an extension of myself. Guess she was part of my little clique.

Sorry everyone missed us so much the boards couldn't go on without discussing us. I'll let Steph know we were so popular.

Thanks those who appreciated the actual discussion and didn't attack a difference of opinion, personally or otherwise!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I found them funny, they provided good entertainment. It is obvious they have some conflict between them. The part where one was being such a baby and running alongside the golf cart, while the other was driving and screaming at her to come back was one of the funniest parts of the show. Ultimately it led to their elimination though.