Sign in to follow this  
missy

Godlewskis make me SICK!

Ok, I dunno if this is in another topic BUT...

The Godlewskis (and Linzs for that matter) really make me SICK. Those people (I won't call them ladies because they aren't!) act horribly. I personally like the Weavers and think they're getting a lot of heat for nothing at all! But I think the way the Godlewskis act is shameful. Do they forget that there are kids on the Weaver's team? How would they feel if someone did that to their kids? And is that any way to act in front of the kids for heaven's sake! They're so hateful!

Of course..what can I expect, they are rude and spiteful with their own sisters.... if they can't even get along there then how can I expect them to get alone with ANYONE?

And my follow up to that post (because I am still fuming over how rude these people are) is to state how appalled I was at the Linz comment (whichever of the goofy brothers) about how ugly the Weaver woman was. How rude! They shouldn't talk, they aren't God's gift to woman and their sister CERTAINLY isn't God's gift to men!

These people make the gay team from the first season look like angels!

Edited by missy

Well, I've posted on several threads to find out why the Weavers are so hated. I missed the first few episodes so I have to believe there MUST be some reason for the mob mentality but I haven't seen anything that warrants this amount of blatant hostility so I'm confused. So, I'm on a fact-finding mission to discover why this rudeness has escalated to this point. If someone could inform me what the Weavers did to deserve the other team's wrath, I would be much appreciative. Thanks.

The Godlewskis (and Linzs for that matter) really make me SICK. Those people (I won't call them ladies because they aren't!) act horribly. I personally like the Weavers and think they're getting a lot of heat for nothing at all! But I think the way the Godlewskis act is shameful. Do they forget that there are kids on the Weaver's team? How would they feel if someone did that to their kids? And is that any way to act in front of the kids for heaven's sake! They're so hateful!

Of course..what can I expect, they are rude and spiteful with their own sisters.... if they can't even get along there then how can I expect them to get alone with ANYONE?

And my follow up to that post (because I am still fuming over how rude these people are) is to state how appalled I was at the Linz comment (whichever of the goofy brothers) about how ugly the Weaver woman was. How rude! They shouldn't talk, they aren't God's gift to woman and their sister CERTAINLY isn't God's gift to men!

These people make the gay team from the first season look like angels!

stop crying .....lol

weavers suck

The Weavers are the biggest hypocrits to ever run the race. To say things like they are above and better than the other because the are "christians" makes me ill when they talk about and make fun of the other racers. is that a "christian" attitude?

They play the gane but get angry when the other teams play also. Didn't I just see them tell a person in some sort of booth to not to give the team behind them directions? Yet, when another team did that to them a few episodes ago they got mad brought God back into it saying how that was not :christian" to do something like that.

The first yeild that they received all they did was stand there looking at the pictures of other teams and make fun of the way they looked and made fun of the jobs some had.

Yep, they are better than everyone because they have God on their side! sarcasm

The Weavers make me ill! I was so mad last night when they were not eliminated!! I wish they would have quit!

Once again...........sounds like christian bashing to me..........there has been no reason for all this bashing of this team. They have done nothing out of the ordinary that the other teams have not done! But this team seems to be single out as the "mean" team. I have been trying to figure out since the beginning of the show why all this hatred from the other teams for the Weavers and all I can come up with is that either it's because they are christian (and we all know it's politically correct these days to bash that) or that they are not the typical "yuppy" team like the rest of the people on the race.

stop crying .....lol

weavers suck

I'm not crying, that would be the Godlewskis.....they're always whining about how the Weavers haven't been eliminated yet!

Once again...........sounds like christian bashing to me..........there has been no reason for all this bashing of this team. They have done nothing out of the ordinary that the other teams have not done! But this team seems to be single out as the "mean" team. I have been trying to figure out since the beginning of the show why all this hatred from the other teams for the Weavers and all I can come up with is that either it's because they are christian (and we all know it's politically correct these days to bash that) or that they are not the typical "yuppy" team like the rest of the people on the race.

It's not "Christian bashing". It's calling out a hypocrit team. I have nothing against "christians". What I am against is people think thay are the only christians. People who who claim to be better than others. People who stand behind God and then do the same things they say are not christian like.

It's not "Christian bashing". It's calling out a hypocrit team. I have nothing against "christians". What I am against is people think thay are the only christians. People who who claim to be better than others. People who stand behind God and then do the same things they say are not christian like.

They haven't claimed that they were better than anyone, just that perhaps they were raised differently. I do believe others in past races have asked God for help, in fact, I do believe Uchenna and Joyce did, and look, they won....maybe He does care! LOL

I don't recall the Weavers saying they were better than anyone else. Nor do I recall ever hearing that christians were perfect people. Just because people say they are christian and show their christianity other people seem to think that makes them above human nature for some reason. The Weavers have acted no different from the other teams but yet they are the ones singled out. As I said before I can not figure out any reason for this bashing and have come to the conclusion that it is either/or or both of what I said above.

Oh hell, if you put me in a car or closed quarters with my siblings for weeks I would be sniping at them too. They aren't so bad.

And what are you talking about that they "did" to those kids? I am not remembering anything terrible tonight that the Godlewski sisters did to anyone, or the Linz's for that matter.

Put 3 Weaver siblings in a car....and they all get along...its amazing!!! Especially being at the age when you think they would fight!

And as far as tonight, I remember them ganging up together to get rid of the Weavers, and I think its because they think the Linz and themselves are the two best teams and were afraid of getting a yield, so they jumped on the "bash the Weaver" bandwagon so that they had a common enemy and they wouldn't be yielded!

They haven't claimed that they were better than anyone, just that perhaps they were raised differently. I do believe others in past races have asked God for help, in fact, I do believe Uchenna and Joyce did, and look, they won....maybe He does care! LOL

Actually they have, I cannot remember exactly what episode it was but yes on of the Weaver girls said they are better than everyone else. I am sure if there are re-caps you can find it there, but do not say they havent said this because they plain as day did!!

I think alot of the posters here feel the same way - we are not bashing them because they are Christian but because they are hypocrits, with their holier than thou behaviour. They did bring this onto themselves, their attitude says it all

Ok since you are going to spew this, can you at least give us an example? I havent seen anything bad against the so called "kids"

And about the sisters - do you have siblings? I have an older brother and as much as I love him I sometimes want to rip his head off, that comes with the territory, it is normal behaviour, that most likely all siblings can relate to, and if they cant I will say they are lieing!!

Actually they have, I cannot remember exactly what episode it was but yes on of the Weaver girls said they are better than everyone else. I am sure if there are re-caps you can find it there, but do not say they havent said this because they plain as day did!!

I think alot of the posters here feel the same way - we are not bashing them because they are Christian but because they are hypocrits, with their holier than thou behaviour. They did bring this onto themselves, their attitude says it all

I don't recall this at all and if you find it please let me know. Otherwise, I think all the teams think they are better than the others. The Linz family thinks they are the strongest most physically competitive team there and the Godlewskis think they are the smartest..... so.... its an all around attitude.

And about the sisters - do you have siblings? I have an older brother and as much as I love him I sometimes want to rip his head off, that comes with the territory, it is normal behaviour, that most likely all siblings can relate to, and if they cant I will say they are lieing!!

I wouldn't speak about my family that way on NATIONAL TV first of all and second of all, the Weaver siblings certainly don't do this! They get along quite well and I think they are a credit to their parents!

I don't recall this at all and if you find it please let me know. Otherwise, I think all the teams think they are better than the others. The Linz family thinks they are the strongest most physically competitive team there and the Godlewskis think they are the smartest..... so.... its an all around attitude.

I wouldn't speak about my family that way on NATIONAL TV first of all and second of all, the Weaver siblings certainly don't do this! They get along quite well and I think they are a credit to their parents!

Are you by any chance the other daughter? lol, I love how you can spin this, so as a credit, their mom can be proud of them throwing garbage out the window at others and spewing crap any chance they get, even about Utah, I mean, enjoy the beauty enjoy the scenery, but no they have to make fun of and put it down, those kids and the mother still have a lot to learn!

So spin it as you may they are hyposcrits and they are pathetic and I think if Phil has to hear them whine again he will send them home by himself!

Are you by any chance the other daughter? lol, I love how you can spin this, so as a credit, their mom can be proud of them throwing garbage out the window at others and spewing crap any chance they get, even about Utah, I mean, enjoy the beauty enjoy the scenery, but no they have to make fun of and put it down, those kids and the mother still have a lot to learn!

So spin it as you may they are hyposcrits and they are pathetic and I think if Phil has to hear them whine again he will send them home by himself!

Don't spin what I am saying.... I'm saying that their behavior as far as their attitudes to each other (the fact that they aren't at each other's throats and fighting) is a credit to how they were raised.

Ah, the true sign of a master spinner, telling someone they are spinning whos telling you they you spinning.

and yes, one ofthose butt ugly girls, said they are better than everyone else, cause they are christian...

are you one of those self ritcheous christians too......most likely, you people are blind to anyone but yourelves

Edited by mikede

Ah, the true sign of a master spinner, telling someone they are spinning whos telling you they you spinning.

and yes, one ofthose butt ugly girls, said they are better than everyone else, cause they are christian...

are you one of those self ritcheous christians too......most likely, you people are blind to anyone but yourelves

Ah, a true sign of a master spinner is you. Talking in circles and bashing people's looks because you can't come up with any facts to fit the situation.

ahhhhhhh what are you talking about? And PLEASE stop talking about people's looks! Seems to me you must be one of thos christian bashers!!!!!!!!!

Missy, she not ungly cause of her looks ............. ugly on the inside.

steph - no christian basher here, just when you people turn crazy, then yes, definatly

steph - no christian basher here, just when you people turn crazy, then yes, definatly

No more ugly on the inside that anyone else on that race!

whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa "you people????????????? " Do you know me????????? Stop judging and categorizing me and the Weavers!

your right, i dont klnow you, and im sorry

but they putthere actions out there for the world to see forever, so they are fair game

your right, i dont klnow you, and im sorry

but they putthere actions out there for the world to see forever, so they are fair game

In my opinion their actions have not warrented the bashing they are taking from these boards or the other teams. I'm not saying the Weavers are better or worse than anyone but in all fairness neither are the Linz's and Godlewskis. I am only trying to figure out why all the Weaver bashing is going on and can not come up with any reasons other than the fact that they had the audacity to show that they are christians on national tv. The only other reason I can come up with is that maybe they aren't "yuppie" enough for the other teams. Because they have done no more and no less than the other teams in questionable actions!

I think the other teams started to dislike the Weavers because the Aellio...allio...crap... :angry: the dad & three son-in-laws team, accused the Weavers of getting a better flight (i think it was the second episode). I believe that was the Linz's first impression, that the Weavers were dirty players.

I don't think the Weavers know teams had been whispering about them and pegged them as the "hated" team. And because no one will say, "Hey, I don't like you because he said that she said that you got a better flight and wouldn't tell anybody", the Weavers have to form their own idea about why others don't like them. Because they are all the same race, it can't be because of skin color. So the next logical difference (at least for the Weavers) is religion. And with some creative editting, that's where the snowball gets out of contol.

The "we're Christians...blah blah blah" comments irritate me a little, but I've heard it already. I've heard the Christian excuse used to excuse bad behavior all of my life (from churches embezzling money to priests fondling alter boys). But to say they are hypocrits because they threw food at another car? ARE YOU SERIOUS? Calling them hypocrits because they told a guard to stall the team behind them? COME ON? There HAS to be a better reason to not like the team.

I admit, at the beginning, I didn't like the Weavers, but I didn't like the Godlewski sisters, either. I was surprised at the yield. I would have figured the Linz's were smarter than that. Obviously they are playing to make friends and NOT to win money. The Weavers really aren't much of a threat, but the sisters are. Why not yield the sister's instead? You're in the home stretch of the race kids, time to think about the end.

its not that they are showing they are christian is the problem. Do you think everyone else on the race isnt?? unless thier jewish, then im pretty sure they believe in jesus and god too, its just that the weavers take it another level, and think shoving in peoples faces makes them more christian, and better. Religion is, or should be something personal that leads your day to day life, not to use it to hold above people to think your better.

thats my issue.

its not that they are showing they are christian is the problem. Do you think everyone else on the race isnt?? unless thier jewish, then im pretty sure they believe in jesus and god too, its just that the weavers take it another level, and think shoving in peoples faces makes them more christian, and better. Religion is, or should be something personal that leads your day to day life, not to use it to hold above people to think your better.

thats my issue.

We are going to have to agree to disagree because your preception of the Weavers is not the way I preceive them. I do not see that they are throwing religion in other people's faces. They are using their religion to lead their personal day to day life. I do not understand why because someone prays in front of others that it is consider ramming the christian belief down other's throats. I think this is the reason the Weavers think the other teams hate them because this is the only difference between them and the other teams.