Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Survivor 35: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers Discussion

How do you feel about the cast, the show...the host? Chat all about it here.

well that was cool. Loved the sign puzzle challenge. 

It's hopping over here! I don't know what to think so far. I haven't really found anyone to back yet. There are a couple I'm not fond of though. Patrick was one of them and he would easily get on my nerves too, glad he's gone. Did you see the look of hate when he realized he was history? LOL!

On a side note... I wish they'd go somewhere different once. Enough of the tropical islands! Maybe Australia or Africa again. How about the foothills of the Himalayas in India or perhaps some fjord in Norway? Or better yet, how about some forest in Canada? Yeah, I enjoy seeing some of the women in their bathing suits, but that's not why I watch.  

3 hours ago, WOC said:

On a side note... I wish they'd go somewhere different once. Enough of the tropical islands! Maybe Australia or Africa again. How about the foothills of the Himalayas in India or perhaps some fjord in Norway? Or better yet, how about some forest in Canada? Yeah, I enjoy seeing some of the women in their bathing suits, but that's not why I watch.

I very much agree with going somewhere different. Australia or Africa again, as you said and they went to China too once didn't they? So, yeah, a switch up on venue would be great.