Fuskie

Survivor 35: Episode Recaps

5 hours ago, Jcrow said:

IMO, smart move for the hustler tribe voting out Patrick. Kudos to Lauren for speaking smartly at TC. Loved it, wished it happened more often. Loved Ryan's comments at TC too. Gave me a laugh. I am looking forward to next week and the swap.

I liked what Lauren said at TC also.  She got her point across without being hateful and turning others against her.  Actually I think she turned them in her favor.  I believe beforehand they wanted to keep Patrick, and as you could tell by the smile on his face, he thought so too.

I think it will be 3 tribes 5 in each...

October 18, 2017 

Episode 4

Previously on Survivor....Hustler tribe went to TC and Patrick lost the battle. 15 are left, who will be voted out tonight? We start out with a challenge. Drop your buffs, we are switching tribes. Big mix up....Ashley, Alan, Desi, Joe and Devon they are Levu (Blue). Soka (yellow) is Ryan, Ali, Chrissy, JP and Roark. Yawwa (red) Jessica, Mike, Cole, Loren, and Ben.

Reward challenge time....3 members attached to a braided rope, they have to untangle the rope, pull a sled back to them then use puzzle pieces to make a banner. Reward is PBJ and a bag of chips for each...winner take all, no second place. All 3 teams working well together. Red moving fast, have the braid untangled and now have to go over and under hurdles. Red is thru and on to last hurdle. Blue way behind. Red and Yellow neck and neck trying to hook the sleds. Blue catches up.

Red hooks the sled and starts pulling...its heavy. Yellow still trying to hook sled. Red is working well on the puzzle. Yellow hooks the sled and starts the puzzle. Blue still working on hooking the sled. Red puzzle workers are Mike and Jessica, they think they have it and they do. Yawa wins reward. Ali tells us that now they are mixed up you have to step up and perform.

Yawa Day 9. Ben likes the tribe, they worked well together. But he feels there is huge target on his back. They introduce themselves. Jessica reaches into her chip bag and  finds a secret advantage. While the others are chilling in the ocean Jessica looks at her advantage..."This advantage gives you the power to block one person from voting at the next TC. You will send this anonymously to one member on your tribe. They will not know its power until they open it at TC. If you win immunity and do not go to TC you must send this to someone on the losing tribe."

Jessica tells Cole and Mike about the advantage. Cole tells Ben and Lauren. Lauren thinks its odd that Cole told them that. She will use the secret to her advantage. Soko Day 9. They introduce themselves. Ryan tells Chrissy about his advantage on day one. She says she felt very loved when she got it. Chrissy feels thrilled, now she has one more person to work with. Lovu camp introduce themselves. Ashley says she doesn't really want Devon on her tribe, but they work it out and even tho Ashley doesn't trust him he can help her.

Joe is now worried, he do what he has to do. Devon says he doesn't trust Joe but he needs to figure out his next move or he could be going home next.

Yawa Day 10. Lauren tries to get Mike on her and Bens side. She tells Mike about the advantage. Mike goes out to the raft and tells Jessica everyone knows about her advantage, she is crushed, there were only 2 ppl that knew about it. Cole tells us crap crap crap, he tells Jessica that telling Lauren serves no purpose, it must have been Ben. Jessica is not happy, Cole hurt her but she would never tell him that. Did she make a poor decision?

Immunity Challenge time...race out to a large crate of puzzle pieces, they have maneuver it thru a table obstacle and under a net, they will then unlock more pieces then arrange them so they are all the same color. Its close as they come off the table, Blue in the lead. Red takes the lead. Red out from under the net first. Blue on their tail. Yellow behind. Red has all their pieces free. Yellow has their second pieces. The pieces have to line up with color and shape. Blue on their puzzle now too.

Red thinks they have it and they do. Yawa wins immunity. Yellow and Blue neck and neck. Yellow has it, Soko also wins immunity. Levu will be going to TC.

Levu camp, they talk about the lock and puzzle, they weren't working together. Alan says Devon is the swing vote, who he goes with goes out on top. Devon talks to Ashley, tells her that Joe told him they wanted to vote Devon out. She says no way. Devon thinks he can trust Ash and Joe, Alan is a snake.  Joe thinks Devon is playing him. Joe thinks they will vote him out, he wants to use the HII. Alan asks Joe who is going home. Joe says Desi is stronger in puzzles. Ash doesn't think she is weak link, she says he will get voted out if he doesn't keep quiet.

Joe tells Desi that he has the HII. Desi says he thru her under bus and wants him to use it on her. Joe says if they can work together then its ok. Devon reaches into his back and pulls out the secret advantage.

Time for TC....Alan says its been a long day. Alan says his vote will go between Ash and Joe. Jeff says its like a movie where they go after the bad guy by going after his wife. Devon says yeah he is the swing vote, who can he go forward with. Joe says you cant penetrate the Heroes. Alan says Joe is just hanging on by his fingernails. Time to vote.....Devon pulls out his secret advantage, and reads it. Mouths hang open...Devon says that is not an advantage. Jeff says it means Devon cant vote.

Time to tally the votes, anyone want to play the HII? Joe pulls out the HII and hands it to Jeff....Joe keeps it for himself...any votes cast for Joe will not count. Votes: Joe, Joe, Alan, 4th person votes out is Alan. Joe says he read Ash's face, he tells Desi  he has her back. Ash is shocked. Alan walks down the path. Next time on Survivor....To win you have to get dirty, be ruthless and have a willingness to risk it all.

It's official, I don't like Joe. Cole is an idiot. Ali is hot. Ryan reminds me of one of those rubber chickens. I don't care if Jessica is a virgin...TMI. I don't have enough info to have any real thoughts on these people so I'm going shallow.

Still no one has stood out for me to pull for to win.

Right now I am pulling for Cowboy (Ben?) and/or Lauren just because. (I can't really come up with a reason) .  I definitely DO NOT like Joe and really wish he was the one who went home last night.   Glad they mixed up the tribes though.  Should make the next few episodes pretty interesting.

Alan getting voted out was ok with me...

Not a fan of Lauren...

Cole can't keep his mouth shut...

oh my - I like JP - but am kind of rooting for either Ryan Ben or Mike - they seem to have a good sense of the game itself and yet do not appear to be seen as a threat - time will tell about that - JP is just soo cute -

9 hours ago, watchers said:

Alan getting voted out was ok with me...

Not a fan of Lauren...

Cole can't keep his mouth shut...

Yeah, Alan was too paranoid to last and Lauren seems a little pushy. I kinda like Devon and Ben, it'll take a few more episodes for me to pick a favorite. That has almost always been a death blow to that particular player. What can I say? I just can't pick 'em! :blink:

19 hours ago, WOC said:

Yeah, Alan was too paranoid to last and Lauren seems a little pushy. I kinda like Devon and Ben, it'll take a few more episodes for me to pick a favorite. That has almost always been a death blow to that particular player. What can I say? I just can't pick 'em! :blink:

It take me awhile to find someone to root for...

Ryan was starting to grow on me so I went to a Dr.

Most times I root for the hot women at least to

last for awhile....