Wednesday September 20, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates and Finale!

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

(update)9:00pm-10:00pm BBT: Paul and Josh finish preparing dinner while Christmas does her make up, she then joins the men for their final dinner in the BB house.Josh tells Paul to say the blessing. Paul hesitates then says Friendship thanks for having my back. Christmas heads back into the Wa after eating to finish her make up and Paul comes in saying that BB wants them to do their hair and make up a certain way to go back to the beginning of the game.

(update)10:00pm-11:00pm BBT: Christmas is called to the DR, Josh and Paul go lay in bed playing with their fidget spinners and talking about who came up with the idea for them and how someone is making money off them spinners.They then talk about opening their own restaurants when they get out of the house. They then talk about who they want to see when they get out of the house and Paul wants to see Ramses. Josh says he does not want to see Dom, They talk about how they think Raven will be a bitter member of the jury and Elena will just want to drink but they are not sure how Alex will act with them.

(update)11:00pm-12:30am BBT: Paul gets up and heads for the shower as he gets in Christmas comes into the WA. Josh then comes in and they talk about how each Hg acted in the house. Josh says mark was not genuine. Josh then tells Paul and Christmas that he wants to get a dog when he gets home and name it Theodore, Christmas says name it meatball, Josh says Theodore the meatball.All three Hg are in the RBR in the bed (same bed) just talking general talk, Josh gets up and heads to the round be. all HG in bed going to sleep with lights out.

9:00am BBT: We just got FOTH as BB wakes the Hg for the last morning in the house.

9:17am BBt: hg laying in the RBR in the dark and josh says the memory wall went black and Christmas and Paul says what he says the memory wall is blacked out. Paul yells well this is it the last day. Josh says this is the last day we wake up together in the BB house.

9:20am BBT: Josh tells Paul to scoot over he is coming in the bed with him and Paul says nope nope nope. Josh getting out of bed says scoot over i am coming in. he lays back down in his own bed and covers back up.

9:23am BBT: All 3 HG laying in the dark in silence.

9:50am BBT: Josh says i know i have cried all summer and i will probably cry all day today this is the best day of my life and  and i am excited i love these two people in here. Paul comes in and josh says i am going to miss you. Paul says i am not gonna die and josh says i know but i will miss you. Josh says thank you for watching this season i have had fun. Paul says guys if you had fun watching this great if you had fun with pots and pans and the crazy crap good thank you for watching this year. Paul then says thank you guys for letting me back in this season i hope you enjoyed it i know i did and maybe you will see this boy on BBOTT and Josh says no way no no. Paul says you wont do it again and josh says no i do not know.

9:54am BBT: Josh does shout outs to his family and friends and cousin he says i love you guys hope you are proud of me. Christmas in the KT cooking breakfast and going over her speech for tonight.

9:55am BBT: Christmas talking about her time in the house and says if yall think this is fake look at my scars. Christmas then yells at Josh and Paul saying come talk to me i am bored. Paul leaves the lounge rm saying i think we are finished now. Josh says it feels good knowing no one is watching now. 

9:57am BBT: Paul says they have 8 hours left in the house then they are out. Christmas still cooking and josh is just laughing.