Tuesday September 19, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

(update)11:00pm-12:00am BBT: Josh, Paul and Christmas playing cards and just general talk going on about the card game. the house starts shaking some and paul tells them to move to the BY. Paul says it is an earthquake. after iy is over paul says wait for the aftershock. Christmas says they just lived through an earthquake. Paul tells them they are all ok as they head back inside. Josh gets pots and pans and runs through the house banging them saying earthquake.
  Christmas talks to Josh and tells him to do what is best for his game if he wins the final HOH comp and to take who he thinks he can beat to the final. Paul in the other room practicing his final two speech.

(update)12:00am-2:30am BBT: Card games and general talk going on. Christmas gets called to the DR and Paul tells Josh that Christmas told him to take  who he thinks he can beat to the final two with him . Josh says she told me the same thing. Paul tells him that good now he can tell her that she told him to do what is best for his game. Christmas out of the Dr and the Hg head to bed. In the RBR HG are in bed lights out and quiet.

8:13am BBT:Josh talking to the camera in the lounge rm.josh says i hope i win this so i can give back to my parents dont get me wrong  we struggle just like other families they work hard and provide for us and i always told them one day i will take care of you he says i always wanted to give back to them. I will be happy to give back to them for working hard.he says i know i am not gonna be able to take care of them and they will never stop working but i can give back to them like go on a vacation.He says i can be the happiest man in the world but what i will always have is my happiness and my life. Thats my dream and i am gonna do it. he says i know there is only one winner but i want that. he says i know Christmas is going to go far in her job and i am happy for her. Paul i love him and he will be ok. He did an amazing job and played the best game but i can not say that to him though but he has played the best game.He says i can listen to Paul and Christmas all day and i just grow as a person listening to them and we are going to follow the world and travel just watch us on social media. he says i know you guys hate me talking but i want to talk. he says I do not know if you guys like me or not but i do not really care just know i gave it all i had. Josh then says this is my third time trying out and i made it to the end and this is an experience like no other.He says his anxiety is through the roof he can not wait to be out of here but he is enjoying it all being in the house. he says when i get out i am gonna  run through walls and windows i do not care.he says the misfits we are all misfits and we all really were misfits this season.

8:24am BBT: Josh says Christmas is strong she has played this whole game this season with a broken foot she is strong. he says it is scary to walk out of here when we are done you guys do not understand i am terrified I will probably be clung to Christmas and Paul walking out of here. he says i was bad this year but everything i did in this game was strategic and for my game. he says if i upset anyone i apologize. if i hurt any families by what i said i am sorry i did not mean to hurt anyone it was all for my game and hopefully no one will hold that against me and be upset with me. I hope the Hg understand. he says alot of people played it safe i wish they had played the game though. he then talks about other Hg and how he likes them and misses them. He says much blessings thank you for listening to me talk but i am done talking now. He then says  he feels like he won the lottery he then says no tomorrow i win the lottery. he says ok i am done as he leaves the lounge rm.

8:45am BBT: Josh now in the Kt taking trash out and cleaning.

9:00am BBT: Josh cleaning KT and doing dishes.

9:30am BBT: Josh is still washing dishes, Christmas and Paul still in bed sleeping.

9:44am BBT: Josh still doing dishes and ask BB for a broom. Paul and Christmas still sleeping.

9:56am BBt: Josh has finished dishes and is now cleaning the counters. Paul and Christmas still in bed sleeping.

10:15am BBT: We are on FOTh as Bb wakes Paul and Christmas.

10:30am BBT: Christmas is up in the WA brushing her teeth then goes to the WC. Paul still in a dark rm asleep. Josh just wondering around the KT.

10:46am BBT: Paul laying in bed whispering to himself about his speech on finale night. Christmas and josh in the KT cooking, Josh says he is over it now and Christmas says there is so much she wants to do when she gets out of the house. 

10:51am BBT: Christmas tells josh he is going to love her shower at her house she says there is a shower stool and he says he is going to sit on that thing. Christmas says i can not wait till you guys come to stay with me.

10:56am BBT: Paul and Josh laying in the bed in the RBR talking about being bored and taking showers. then talking about how nasty mark and Elena was. Paul then says the finale is tomorrow dude. Josh says i hope so. Paul says it is.

11:04am BBT: Paul up in the KT with Josh and Christmas getting coffee as Christmas cooks. they are talking about the music that played this morning. The BY is closed down so they have to stay in the house. Christmas says she needs a shower.

11:12am BBT: josh and Christmas eating while Paul is in the WA picking at his face. he then goes back to the KT to eat. Christmas ask is this the last full day and Paul says yes.

11:21am BBT: Josh opens a tub of cream cheese and Christmas says there is an open one in the fridge and an open jam. he says no there is not. Paul gets up and says let me prove you wrong Josh and goes to the fridge and pulls out the cream cheese and jam that was already open, Josh hushes then says i was excited for you guys to get up with me today i should have left you asleep.

11:32am BBT: Christmas telling Josh and Paul about her house and how she is remodeling it and says she can not wait till they come to visit.

11:43pm BBt: Paul and Christmas talking about cleaning house today to kill some time and getting a shower then packing so the day will go by quicker.

11:48am BBt: Paul goes to get his luggage out of the STR, Christmas goes with him. Josh is in the RBR in bed under covers.

5:10PM BBT Paul sleeping. Xmas and Josh talking in the wave room. Xmas talking about the gym. They are just general chatting. Xmas says she wants to buy land and build a gym she actually owns.

5:21PM BBT Xmas talking to Josh about the 90 second speech. She says she doesn't understand why they were told all three of them will make one.

5:26PM BBT Xmas tells Josh that the people tomorrow will be pissed. She says "shouldn't have come at me you m'fers" And josh says he is going to be a d-bag if they come at him with stupid questions. Xmas says you need to do what is good for your game.

5:29PM BBT Xmas climbs in bed with Paul and he snuggles close. She is rubbing his neck. He is recovering from a panic attack he had. (he says he has had them all season).

5:35PM BBT BB tells the HG they need to be awake. Xmas says that is mean. She is comforting Paul as he recovers.

5:38PM BBT As we watch Xmas rub Paul's face, BB calls out napping again. The other cams are on the words Money and Alliance.

5:52PM BBT Cams on an overflowing trash can in the bathroom. Qtips on the floor. Dirty mirror and tooth brush. Xmas cradling Paul.

6:10PM BBT Still a sleeping HGs and the overflowing trash can.

6:19PM BBT Paul and Xmas still napping. Josh cutting up steak in the KT.

6:31PM BBT JOsh making rice. He says this is his first time so don't judge. Xmas and Paul still in bed.

6:36PM BBT Josh gets out carrots and washes them with soap. he sits at the counter and starts to peel them.

6:50PM BBT Josh still cooking.

7:04PM BBT Josh still cooking. Xmas and Paul still sleeping.

7:08PM BBT Josh in the wave room talking to the feeds. He says he is trying to put his entire game together in a minute. Josh says Paul being anxious has made him anxious.

7:12PM BBT Josh going over his points. He feels he can't beat Xmas. He says next to Paul he can say Paul has played it safe and didn't make any big moves. Josh explaining what moves he has made.

7:16PM BBT Josh taking about how he got out his targets and had to blow things up. He says he won comps when he had to. Josh saying he has played the entire game being loyal and standing up for people and calling out people. He goes out to check on his food.

7:29PM BBT Josh still prepping dinner. He uses the WC and then runs his hands under the water for 3 seconds. He goes to the kitchen and says the rice is mushy and they will hate it.

7:51PM BBT Paul comes out. Josh has burned the carrots. Paul tries the rice. He says to throw it out. He says it tastes terrible. Josh says he was trying to make a nice meal for them.

8:05PM BBT Paul and Josh doing the cooking. Xmas still sleeping.

8:07PM BBT Paul is adding Peanut butter and garlic to his rice.

8:18PM BBT Josh cutting up more carrots and Paul is marinading the steak.

8:30PM BBT Paul is playing with his beard over the cooking food. He is smoothing the lines of it with his hands. He opens the pot and stirs his rice soup concoction. Xmas still asleep.

8:35PM BBT Xmas comes into the KT. She asks Paul if he is feeling better. Paul says he is. He says he couldn't breath and he thinks it may have been a minor heart attack. He says 183 days in the BB house. He explains how Josh messed up dinner so he is remaking it.

8:45PM BBT Josh comes out of the DR. Xmas asks him if he was crying.Josh says he is just happy. They hug.

8:54PM BBT Josh and Xmas talk about freaking out. Xmas says she was freaking out while they were cooking. (she was sleeping). They talk about when they get to go out tomorrow night. Xmas says it is different for her because she is away from her family often. We get FOTH.

8:58PM BBT Paul is out of the DR and cuts the steak. He says it's a bit bloody but it's done. Then he says "now what" Josh is setting the table. On the menu - steak and veggies that were steamed in a pan with a lid, carrots with brown sugar and butter and rice that was cooked with Peanut Butter, hot sauce, salt, seasonings and some more salt. They scoop up their food into bowls.

• morty unpinned this topic
  • morty locked this topic