Sick about how Kevin is treated

Vista

20 hours ago, Infouser said:

I am so disgusted with the way Kevin is treated. All the house guests who are treating him this way are the biggest hypocrites in the world. This is not game play. This is mean and hateful. Prisoners are treated better. How would these young bucks feel if that was one of their parents? Alex is just evil for leading the pact. So what if Kevin gathers info? Don't they all? I would walk out the door and never look back if I was Kevin.

Agree

19 hours ago, joystiick said:

Yes, they all are puppets of Paul, but, that doesn't excuse Kevin. I understand that the others have been bullies, cruel and mean, but Kevin shouldn't allow Paul to treat him the way he does. Paul basically uses him as a doormat. Most times, Kevin doesn't even know what is going on and he doesn't do anything to demand any respect. He stood up to Josh, why doesn't he stand up to Paul. When he asks a question, Paul just dismisses him as if he is just an irritant that isn't even worthy of his time and Kevin just takes it. I know he may be in a tough spot as an outsider, but that is why I said I would rather go down fighting rather than just being a puppet.  

But trust me, Kevin is not the weakest. The weakest is Josh. You really have to be a wuss to know what is happening and be too scared to do anything about it. 

I am so sick of josh

13 hours ago, BigMcK said:

Josh has been painted as the "dumb kid".  He is the one that is going to turn on Paul this week and blind side him.  That look on his face tonight when Paul stopped his fake crying.  

The viewers get a taste of that every week and they say things as if they are going to make a bold move only to have the same old same old happen.  The number of times Josh has said he is loyal and doesn't care if he doesn't win has trumped the number of times he said he is going to blindside Paul. I doubt he will, but hope he does just for something new to happen.

On 9/9/2017 at 7:50 PM, GrassyKnoll said:

In Kevin's defense, I'm a little older than him & we get beyond the grade school dramatics, put downs & back stabbing especially if he is a stay at home dad. Then he is thrown into a house controlled by Rasputin & some pretty narcissistic people & cry babies, I'm sure he feels he isn't up to sparring verbally with the abusers. It was ridiculous when Narcissus Christmas got mad at him for asking if she was going in the pool. She could sit on the edge & stick a leg in. Sheesh what a stupid thing to get mad at & then it sets Baby Josh off. Yes I know Kevin talked bad about others, but so did the others & so do all of us but the isolation, shunning & lack of respect of Kevin is hard to watch.

Kevin was not "thrown" into the house. He most likely auditioned many times and had to do other things to be chosen as a contestant. He is lucky to be there now because anyone his age would already be gone as proven in past BB shows. He is also lucky because he has done absolutely nothing but follow others. He talks the same thing each week how he could win,  but pulls back...big talk for the cameras. How many people can just up their jobs for 3 months to take a chance to compete against 15 other people for a chance to win a prize?  No one I know. I don't feel bad for him at all. You reap what you sow.

I just wish someone would say "F you, Paul. Take your 'stick with the plan' and stick it up your a$$." And then call him out like they did to Cody and Mark. Shout questions at him and demand answers. 

But it will never happen. Alex has crawled off to have her pity party and I think Josh is actually afraid of Paul and Xmas. And Xmas is so far up Paul's a$$ that he will have a hard time evicting her from it. 

14 hours ago, BigMcK said:

Josh has been painted as the "dumb kid".  He is the one that is going to turn on Paul this week and blind side him.  That look on his face tonight when Paul stopped his fake crying.  

Josh changes his mind as often as he changes underwear.  Last night he's telling Paul what a great game he played and he had no choice but to play it that way being the only vet and how the jurors will recognize this great game play and should give him their votes to win.  Blah, blah, blah.

Night before he's telling the camera that he doesn't like the way Paul is playing only to protect himself and that if he's to win this game Paul has to be taken out, he's just not sure when.  Kudos if he does take him out but I highly doubt it.

3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Josh changes his mind as often as he changes underwear.  Last night he's telling Paul what a great game he played and he had no choice but to play it that way being the only vet and how the jurors will recognize this great game play and should give him their votes to win.  Blah, blah, blah.

Night before he's telling the camera that he doesn't like the way Paul is playing only to protect himself and that if he's to win this game Paul has to be taken out, he's just not sure when.  Kudos if he does take him out but I highly doubt it.

His last chance was this week, and he blew it.  

If I were a member of Kevin's family I would show up at the finale & give those asshats a piece of my mind. Maybe I would bang pots & pans at Josh or ride a scooter around Christmas holding a mirror, "Look at me, aren't I pretty, everybody wants to get with me". And with Paul I would follow him around & yell. My husband has asked me why do they all talk so loud they yell? And today on the feeds Christmas said that Jason & Alex told her that Kevin wanted to get with her. (Vomit) Really? He's married with kids & knows his family is watching, I didn't hear it but find that hard to believe. Go back to the mirror Christmas & your own little world.