Sick about how Kevin is treated

Vista

This season of BB has been unimpressive for many reasons, but it literally makes me sick how these mean people are treating Kevin. Why? In previous seasons, they usually vote the older players out but not this season. I would not be friends with one of these people; they are hateful and truly disgusting. Kevin has done a few troublesome things, but this horrific isolation by the remaining house guests is unnecessary and unwarranted.

I understand why Jason was voted out, but blindsiding him was inexcusable.

I am disgusted by the bully mentality this season; it makes BB ugly viewing. If I had young kids at home, I would not let them watch this show.

CBS should be put on notice; I hope sponsors rethink how they spend their ad dollars. This show is no longer entertaining. 

1 hour ago, Vista said:

This season of BB has been unimpressive for many reasons, but it literally makes me sick how these mean people are treating Kevin. Why? In previous seasons, they usually vote the older players out but not this season. I would not be friends with one of these people; they are hateful and truly disgusting. Kevin has done a few troublesome things, but this horrific isolation by the remaining house guests is unnecessary and unwarranted.

I understand why Jason was voted out, but blindsiding him was inexcusable.

I am disgusted by the bully mentality this season; it makes BB ugly viewing. If I had young kids at home, I would not let them watch this show.

CBS should be put on notice; I hope sponsors rethink how they spend their ad dollars. This show is no longer entertaining. 

Blindsiding Jason was inexcusable...

What you talking about...

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

Because he's stupid, just like everyone else that blindly follows Paul's dictates.

You forgot to add weak. He's stupid and weak. If it was me, I would rather go to jury for playing hard to win, than to literally be a puppet in the house. 

In Kevin's defense, I'm a little older than him & we get beyond the grade school dramatics, put downs & back stabbing especially if he is a stay at home dad. Then he is thrown into a house controlled by Rasputin & some pretty narcissistic people & cry babies, I'm sure he feels he isn't up to sparring verbally with the abusers. It was ridiculous when Narcissus Christmas got mad at him for asking if she was going in the pool. She could sit on the edge & stick a leg in. Sheesh what a stupid thing to get mad at & then it sets Baby Josh off. Yes I know Kevin talked bad about others, but so did the others & so do all of us but the isolation, shunning & lack of respect of Kevin is hard to watch.

I am so disgusted with the way Kevin is treated. All the house guests who are treating him this way are the biggest hypocrites in the world. This is not game play. This is mean and hateful. Prisoners are treated better. How would these young bucks feel if that was one of their parents? Alex is just evil for leading the pact. So what if Kevin gathers info? Don't they all? I would walk out the door and never look back if I was Kevin.

25 minutes ago, Infouser said:

You guys who are putting Kevin down are just wrong

What are we being wrong about? Has he not become a puppet for Paul? When he has been instructed by Paul, when has he said no? When Paul has told him to make a hinky vote, has he ever asked Paul why he just didn't make his own hinky vote? What games decisions has he made? When I think back over the game, I can't think of a single thing that he's done that has had the slightest impact on the game, other than taking the $25,000 and doing what Paul said.  Kevin is a nice guy and all, but, he is supposed to be playing BB, not hanging on the corner. 

35 minutes ago, joystiick said:

What are we being wrong about? Has he not become a puppet for Paul? When he has been instructed by Paul, when has he said no? When Paul has told him to make a hinky vote, has he ever asked Paul why he just didn't make his own hinky vote? What games decisions has he made? When I think back over the game, I can't think of a single thing that he's done that has had the slightest impact on the game, other than taking the $25,000 and doing what Paul said.  Kevin is a nice guy and all, but, he is supposed to be playing BB, not hanging on the corner. 

They are ALL puppets for Little Paul. Some of them never win a damn thing if they hadn't a Min Pin Paul hand to it to them. At least Kevin seems to not want to go with that flow he has no choice but to at this point. At least he's not cruel and mean and guided by Paul with his ethics to the extent these other asshats have.

1 hour ago, GrassyKnoll said:

In Kevin's defense, I'm a little older than him & we get beyond the grade school dramatics, put downs & back stabbing especially if he is a stay at home dad. Then he is thrown into a house controlled by Rasputin & some pretty narcissistic people & cry babies, I'm sure he feels he isn't up to sparring verbally with the abusers. It was ridiculous when Narcissus Christmas got mad at him for asking if she was going in the pool. She could sit on the edge & stick a leg in. Sheesh what a stupid thing to get mad at & then it sets Baby Josh off. Yes I know Kevin talked bad about others, but so did the others & so do all of us but the isolation, shunning & lack of respect of Kevin is hard to watch.

As I've said previously, there's something off about Christmas.  You're right.  It was a very stupid thing to get mad about.  In the beginning I thought I would like her, but she has been my least favorite for a long time.  

6 minutes ago, PAULISABUNION said:

They are ALL puppets for Little Paul. Some of them never win a damn thing if they hadn't a Min Pin Paul hand to it to them. At least Kevin seems to not want to go with that flow he has no choice but to at this point. At least he's not cruel and mean and guided by Paul with his ethics to the extent these other asshats have.

Yes, they all are puppets of Paul, but, that doesn't excuse Kevin. I understand that the others have been bullies, cruel and mean, but Kevin shouldn't allow Paul to treat him the way he does. Paul basically uses him as a doormat. Most times, Kevin doesn't even know what is going on and he doesn't do anything to demand any respect. He stood up to Josh, why doesn't he stand up to Paul. When he asks a question, Paul just dismisses him as if he is just an irritant that isn't even worthy of his time and Kevin just takes it. I know he may be in a tough spot as an outsider, but that is why I said I would rather go down fighting rather than just being a puppet.  

But trust me, Kevin is not the weakest. The weakest is Josh. You really have to be a wuss to know what is happening and be too scared to do anything about it. 

36 minutes ago, Roli said:

As I've said previously, there's something off about Christmas.  You're right.  It was a very stupid thing to get mad about.  In the beginning I thought I would like her, but she has been my least favorite for a long time.  

I wasn't a fan of Christmas but did like Alex in the beginning. Not now, not ever. She has shown to be cruel, picking at Kevin. She helped encourage Baby Josh when he would go after Cody or Mark. In the DR she would say she enjoyed the Baby Josh show. How do you sit there & enjoy bullying? I guess their reasoning is as long as it isn't me. A bunch of asshats is right.

3 minutes ago, GrassyKnoll said:

I wasn't a fan of Christmas but did like Alex in the beginning. Not now, not ever. She has shown to be cruel, picking at Kevin. She helped encourage Baby Josh when he would go after Cody or Mark. In the DR she would say she enjoyed the Baby Josh show. How do you sit there & enjoy bullying? I guess their reasoning is as long as it isn't me. A bunch of asshats is right.

Alex thinks all is forgiven once she recites the rosary.

I'm going to get backlash for this but I don't care about Kevin, at all. I thought I would like him and being an older watcher myself was all ready to root for him. However, Paul tells him to shut up and lay down in his bed all week and his does. Hello? Grow a pair man. Go mingle, try to make some moves of your own. It's your fault that people talk s&%t about you, you let them. The only time this guy tried to make moves is when "the house" had decided that HG "X" was going home this week. Then, Kevin would saddle up next to them, sweet talk them and try to sway that jury vote. Give me a break. The whole house knows you already won $25K, you literally did nothing all summer and now they are suppose to vote for you to win BB? For what, saying nice things to them as they are leaving? As for AFP? The P in that stands for Player which Kevin was not. Therefore, not my vote.

14 minutes ago, gishy333tx said:

I'm going to get backlash for this but I don't care about Kevin, at all. I thought I would like him and being an older watcher myself was all ready to root for him. However, Paul tells him to shut up and lay down in his bed all week and his does. Hello? Grow a pair man. Go mingle, try to make some moves of your own. It's your fault that people talk s&%t about you, you let them. The only time this guy tried to make moves is when "the house" had decided that HG "X" was going home this week. Then, Kevin would saddle up next to them, sweet talk them and try to sway that jury vote. Give me a break. The whole house knows you already won $25K, you literally did nothing all summer and now they are suppose to vote for you to win BB? For what, saying nice things to them as they are leaving? As for AFP? The P in that stands for Player which Kevin was not. Therefore, not my vote.

I found Kevin irritating in the beginning of the game because he'd never shut up. The only reason I like him now is because he didn't join in on the bullying. I don't feel sorry for him because he's allowed himself to be isolated.

30 minutes ago, gishy333tx said:

Perhaps that's his game. If Paul can play his game, and the other asshats can play theirs' then Kevin is playing his. He still in the house because of how he's reacting.

On 9/8/2017 at 2:01 PM, WOC said:

Paul has Kevin living in seclusion, so to speak. I don't get why Kevin puts up with it.

Let's not forget that all 4 remaining abusers have verbally attacked, harassed, tortured with their words at Kevin.  Imagine if guards at Gitmo treated prisoners as these abusers have done it would be considered inhumane treatment/torture.  And yet, CBS/BB has allowed it to continue.  Can we blame Kevin for staying away from them all?  This season has been horrifying.  I wish no one would applaud Alex,Xmas,Josh,Paul at the end but BB will have their people scattered in audience to applaud/whistle/etc when these lowlifes are onstage.  But wish it wasn't going to be that way.  THEY ALL DESERVE TO BE SHUNNED BY SOCIETY FOREVER.  

But I love that Kevin is doing some 'acting' out for camera.  Might help him keep his sanity.  I wish Kevin would win it all and show those pigs that all their evil was for naught.

20 hours ago, Infouser said:

I am so disgusted with the way Kevin is treated. All the house guests who are treating him this way are the biggest hypocrites in the world. This is not game play. This is mean and hateful. Prisoners are treated better. How would these young bucks feel if that was one of their parents? Alex is just evil for leading the pact. So what if Kevin gathers info? Don't they all? I would walk out the door and never look back if I was Kevin.

Do you think he is trying to stay thru as it means more money for him and family.  I agree w you re the 4 slime he is stuck w in that house. And, yes, the way they treat him is torture.  No question.  I feel so much hate for those 4.  Sad but true.  Have never seen such ugly vicious gang mentality in my life.  Even if, in the real world, someone was being attacked in this way, usually someone would speak up on the behalf of person being harassed.  But not one of these 4 stick up for anyone.