Under-dogs

Jcrow

3 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Lol Ok.  In Canada we call those undershirts.  Practically non existent now but I remember my father wearing them.  My brothers never did, they wore t-shirts.

They are undershirts but we call 'em wife beaters as a joke.

42 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I'm not numerically challenged and I think he is already on the full payment plan for 67 year olds. 

From an article dated May 24th, 2010...

A sickly 73-year-old grandfather sentenced to 10 years in state prison for trafficking in cocaine has been allowed to retire to home confinement while the appeal of his conviction winds its way through state court.

Andrew “The Cheese” Schlehuber has been ordered to stay with family in Stoughton while being electronically monitored by a GPS bracelet. Schlehuber is the unlikely West Roxbury drug kingpin who Finagle-a-Bagel co-founder Mark Smith testified in 2006 destroyed his life by feeding his former $200-a-day coke habit.

That would put Kevin's dad at around 80 now. I don't think Kevin is 67.

2 minutes ago, WOC said:

A sickly 73-year-old grandfather sentenced to 10 years in state prison for trafficking in cocaine has been allowed to retire to home confinement while the appeal of his conviction winds its way through state court.

Andrew “The Cheese” Schlehuber has been ordered to stay with family in Stoughton while being electronically monitored by a GPS bracelet. Schlehuber is the unlikely West Roxbury drug kingpin who Finagle-a-Bagel co-founder Mark Smith testified in 2006 destroyed his life by feeding his former $200-a-day coke habit.

The father is 80, Kevin was born in 1961

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

The article of Gramps being sentenced is 2006 when Gramps was 69, he would be 80 now and make Kevin in the area of 56.  Good Detective work WOC.  

13 minutes ago, WOC said:

I only posted that because some people think Kevin is much older then he is. :)

Oh I know.  But I sure as hell don't think he looks 67.  I think he looks his age except for his skin.  He has great muscle tone in his upper body; saw him flexing at the camera one night and his legs and thighs have great muscle tone for his age.  So he has a bit of belly fat, who doesn't; and the saran wrap thing dates from the 80's and helps to melt the fat but it's only temporary.  I remember taking a couple of those treatments after a couple of pregnancies.  Not worth the money.

7 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

He has the best hair extensions in the house.  Kidding aside, I hope if there is a chance for him to win AFP over Jessica and Cody that he does.  He deserves it more than they do. 

Talking to his family on camera last night he said "they" won't let him cut his hair.  I assumed "they" meant production.  I know they have a razor but probably not allowed scissors.  That's why he wears the grandma bandanna.

1 hour ago, WOC said:

Good work detective WOC.