Do y'all catch the bird fight between Paul and Josh. I clipped it for yalls enjoyment. 

Thank you For the clip

I'm sorry, but Paul looks like a total doofus walking around with that bird on all day.

Just now, WOC said:

I'm sorry, but Paul looks like a total doofus walking around with that bird on all day.

On second thought, I'm not sorry. He's just a doofus.

I figured out he wears the bird just so he can be underestimated..looks like a doofus but in reality he is ruling the roost!

5 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I figured out he wears the bird just so he can be underestimated..looks like a doofus but in reality he is ruling the roost!

You have a point

Loved the clip, but where is Xmass wasn't she swimming that day or I mean sitting by the pool? Oh yeah she broke her foot.

38 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I thought something similar last year too. He used Pablo to get them to underestimate him. 

Thanks everyone for the comments, glad y'all enjoyed it. Hope you had a chance to check out the other BB19 clip its I have on the channel. Oh and feel free to subscribe because there will for sure be more. Hehehe

I didn't see the clip because it is gone now. -- Any brief summary is appreciated.