Who should get AFP?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:35 PM, Vista said:

Hands down, Kevin deserves AFP. Cody is a crazy guy and deserves nothing. 

None of these people "deserve" anything. Just as the jury can never get the winner wrong, America can never get the AFP vote wrong. It is what it is - part of the game.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Roli said:

I don't like Cody, but it won't bother me in the least if he wins AFP.   It's not like any of the HGs will share it with me, so why would I care? 

I care about who wins elections because they impact my life.  Who wins on BB does not.  

Yet you post here frequently.

7 minutes ago, WOC said:

Can I get a link to the riot thing?

I'm sure you can Google it as easily as I did.  Search terms:  his name and Ferguson riots.

Sorry, but I'm on my tablet at someone's house, quietly occupying myself while the cutest baby in the world naps and copying links on this tablet is a pain in the ass.

31 minutes ago, Roli said:

I'm sure you can Google it as easily as I did.  Search terms:  his name and Ferguson riots.

Sorry, but I'm on my tablet at someone's house, quietly occupying myself while the cutest baby in the world naps and copying links on this tablet is a pain in the ass.

Thanks for nothing! Now my fingers are tired! ;)

So I read his tweeter post. That was an odd thing to do, but I don't see it as a racist thing. I see it more as a adrenaline junkie thing. An absolutely odd way of going about it, true, but not really racist. The only reason I say that is because for all the time he was in the house he never acted that way. As much criticism as he received it would have been all over the multiple sites if he had said anything reflecting racism. If he had made any racist comments on his tweeter account it would be out there too. Cody haters, just like Paul haters, love to find fault.

2 hours ago, WOC said:

Thanks for nothing! Now my fingers are tired! ;)

So I read his tweeter post. That was an odd thing to do, but I don't see it as a racist thing. I see it more as a adrenaline junkie thing. An absolutely odd way of going about it, true, but not really racist. The only reason I say that is because for all the time he was in the house he never acted that way. As much criticism as he received it would have been all over the multiple sites if he had said anything reflecting racism. If he had made any racist comments on his tweeter account it would be out there too. Cody haters, just like Paul haters, love to find fault.

How did racism come into this?  M point was that he spent money, obviously to race to Missouri for a riot.  One would think that if he was going to make an impromptu trip to another state,  it would perhaps be to Iowa (? I think that's where his family is) to see his daughter.  But no, he "just had to go" to Ferguson for the fun of it.  His priorities are messed up, IMO.  

Edited by Roli
Edited because I only had a few hours of sleep and had a lapse of brain power momentarily.

Just now, Roli said:

How did racism come into this?  M point was that he spent money, obviously to race to Ohio for a riot.  One would think that if he was going to make an impromptu trip to another state,  it would perhaps be to Iowa (? I think that's where his family is) to see his daughter.  But no, he "just had to go" to Ferguson for the fun of it.  His priorities are messed up, IMO.  

Because some of the stuff I read about this makes it out like he is racist. I wasn't implying you said that.

First if all, I don't post links due to the bad link problems I read about in threads. If I can find these articles believe me, anyone can.  For the defenders, have at it, but the reality is that those riots were seriously dangerous and anyone who didn't need to be there shouldn't have been there. He had a two year old daughter at the time and why would he risk getting harmed just because he wanted to see if he could "survive it?" As a dad that's irresponsible,  but as a regular joe shmoe off the street, it sounds more to me that this dude needs a head check.  I hear all about the vet respect but what about the cops that have to be involved in this stuff because it's part of their job too and when people attend these type of protests as a joke or as a spectator sport it just makes more trouble for everyone. I'm sure he will be all mad at himself for going into the Bb house when he finds out about all the fun he is missing at the Georgia Tech protest. You can call him odd, but I say wacko. It's nice to have a salesman job like his that permits him to hop on planes at anytime and miss work all for a little bit of "fun."

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

First if all, I don't post links due to the bad link problems I read about in threads. If I can find these articles believe me, anyone can.  For the defenders, have at it, but the reality is that those riots were seriously dangerous and anyone who didn't need to be there shouldn't have been there. He had a two year old daughter at the time and why would he risk getting harmed just because he wanted to see if he could "survive it?" As a dad that's irresponsible,  but as a regular joe shmoe off the street, it sounds more to me that this dude needs a head check.  I hear all about the vet respect but what about the cops that have to be involved in this stuff because it's part of their job too and when people attend these type of protests as a joke or as a spectator sport it just makes more trouble for everyone. I'm sure he will be all mad at himself for going into the Bb house when he finds out about all the fun he is missing at the Georgia Tech protest. You can call him odd, but I say wacko. It's nice to have a salesman job like his that permits him to hop on planes at anytime and miss work all for a little bit of "fun."

Those are all excellent points.  Thank you.  I hadn't thought about all of those aspects of his "riot fun trip".  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

On top of everything else, apparently Cody doesn't like dogs.  I just can't relate to that.  

The only thing Cody likes is all day sex with his faux girlfriend with her faux extras. It's also apparent that he likes cheap ratty looking hair extensions too. I read he tried out for survivor and wasn't chosen. I guess this season truly was the BB season of rejects. Cody was a two time try out and a two time booted from the house contestant. Will he use his winnings for his non booger eating kid, hair extensions for Jessica or a trip to Trump tower to join in on the protesting fun?

26 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

The only thing Cody likes is all day sex with his faux girlfriend with her faux extras. It's also apparent that he likes cheap ratty looking hair extensions too. I read he tried out for survivor and wasn't chosen. I guess this season truly was the BB season of rejects. Cody was a two time try out and a two time booted from the house contestant. Will he use his winnings for his non booger eating kid, hair extensions for Jessica or a trip to Trump tower to join in on the protesting fun?

Well, I hope he uses his winnings for his sweet little girl.  

Jess will win AFP because of her looks or Alex will win because people who don't watch the feeds don't know what a cruel, vicious horrible witch she is. I would have thought Jason would win, but too many people probably heard about his "joke" about tying Kevin's daughters up and making them watch him rape their mother.

AFP usually goes with sheer likability I think.

On 9/17/2017 at 10:28 AM, straykat said:

Rape statements: Hold down a female HG so the other guys could back door her, Fu@k Kevin's wife and force his children to watch, rape old women  in a nursing home... this is the guy you like but Cody is the bad/crazy guy. 

I think it was a stupid thing for Jason to say, but overall, I think he is a nice guy. He is going to feel horrible when he realizes the magnitude of his words. I tend to judge people by their actions.

On 9/17/2017 at 12:28 PM, straykat said:

Rape statements: Hold down a female HG so the other guys could back door her, Fu@k Kevin's wife and force his children to watch, rape old women  in a nursing home... this is the guy you like but Cody is the bad/crazy guy. 

The really worst aspect of the stupid statements Jason made: Kevin's wife (and maybe even his children?) actually heard those remarks!  Really imagine yourself in her place...how pissed off and shocked you would be that someone would make statements like that where millions(?) of people can see them...even have the remarks reported in depth on TV Guide, USA Today, TMZ and several dozen other well-viewed websites (it even was reported on TMZ's television program multiple times, probably on other similar TV programs like TMZ)!

Furthermore, don't you know that Jason's wife is really embarrassed and pissed off that her husband was so stupid!!  I'll even bet Ole is not very happy with Jason about now!

Voting for AFP ends at 9:59AM PT today (Wednesday) so I guess I'm going to get my last day's votes in before they close it.

I mostly want it to be Cody or Jessica, but I'll be pretty happy as long as it is not one of the final 7 or so.  I really want to see some heads explode when AFP is announced!!  :D

5 hours ago, Vista said:

I think it was a stupid thing for Jason to say, but overall, I think he is a nice guy. He is going to feel horrible when he realizes the magnitude of his words. I tend to judge people by their actions.

Yep and his action was making a rape comment directed at a friend's wife and seniors. Even comedians will say that those jokes never go over well.  He threw away AFP  chance because of it..meant or not. He was a good player,  but an asshole just the same and IMO deserves backlash.

7 hours ago, Kaetra said:

Jess will win AFP because of her looks or Alex will win because people who don't watch the feeds don't know what a cruel, vicious horrible witch she is. I would have thought Jason would win, but too many people probably heard about his "joke" about tying Kevin's daughters up and making them watch him rape their mother.

AFP usually goes with sheer likability I think.

Agreed. She made her fair share of derogatory comments but CBS chose to hide them. She played the game on her back and did not make one smart move. The best scene was when she asked Cody "are you married" didn't wait for a reply and went in for the lovers kiss. She didn't care to know and if she went to Bb for a snowman she got one, so she can consider herself a winner. She was a show groupie and hung out with past contestants. Supposedly she had a thing with James. 

7 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

Voting for AFP ends at 9:59AM PT today (Wednesday) so I guess I'm going to get my last day's votes in before they close it.

I mostly want it to be Cody or Jessica, but I'll be pretty happy as long as it is not one of the final 7 or so.  I really want to see some heads explode when AFP is announced!!  :D

Just tried to vote FOR CODY at 9:48 but seems closed already?!

I really appreciate your posting re last voting time/date but wanted to post that, once again, CBS/BB rules are BS.  If Cody or Kevin don't win we will know another fix was in.  

This season has been so draining and dam depressing.  Almost over..........