Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

 

There is NO WAY Jason will get AFP after the over-the-line rape jokes he made.  In fact, I think if somehow Jason did win AFP, BB would lie and give it to someone else...no way CBS wants to take even more flack over Jason's remarks than they already have!

Yes it's unfortunate he made the remarks and they went public because he has been a good competitor this game.  Other hg statements or actions managed to stay under wraps and I believe would have been damaging in some way if made public...mostly AFP. BB influence and manipulations can hurt or help the HG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

There is not any one HG that I think truly deserves it, but I want Jessica to win it so bad mostly because it would irritate the hell out of all the other HG's!

If America got to see more of the real her..the mean, jealous, bitchy mean side of her,  she wouldn't have a chance either. You speak a lot about the integrity of the game, yet would vote for someone to irritate others?  Perhaps it's the viewers that have the most influence on how Grodner chooses to manipulate the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

If America got to see more of the real her..the mean, jealous, bitchy mean side of her,  she wouldn't have a chance either. You speak a lot about the integrity of the game, yet would vote for someone to irritate others?  Perhaps it's the viewers that have the most influence on how Grodner chooses to manipulate the game.

 

I do think there needs to be more integrity in the game, but currently I don't see anyone left who even remotely deserves to win it (ie: has any integrity): all but Kevin have shown us what d-bags they are, and Kevin hasn't really done ANYTHING game wise - mostly has tried to keep a real low profile and blend in.  Therefore - since I don't see anyone worth being voted as AFP, I'd just as soon vote for Jessica over the others.  It would piss everyone off, plus I feel she was one of the better players who got shafted early on.  Yes, I did see a bitchy side to her...but I would sure like to have seen what would have happened if Paul hadn't had the safety of all safeties when Cody nominated him.  Up until the moment Cody nominated Paul (then stupidly - at the time - Christmas), Jody was totally ruling the house.

 

I mean, you remember, between Megan being nominated then going home, then Veto being used, then Paul being bulletproof - Cody had to put nearly half of the house on the block ALL in one week (when half the house was still a lot of people).  I think a lot of people have forgotten this little fact - nominating 5 people in one week would tend to totally destroy ANYONE's game.  If anyone else had won HOH that week - this would have been a totally different season - totally different.  (Or of course had BB not given the game to Paul.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omahaguy   

 

My votes will go to Cody. At least he tried to play the game and didn't fall in to lock step behind Paul.

But Cody's game was quickly stymied by production.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
babe   
On 8/24/2017 at 1:59 PM, Midnightgranny said:

I would give AFP $25,000 to Kevin to go with his other $25,000. That would be as good as getting 2nd place $50,000. Let them all think about that one as they let him float by without doing anything except telling stories.

I TOTALLY agree, I would like it to be one of three people the first being Kevin, #2 Cody, #3 Jessica. For the same reason as everyone else, to see the looks on their sheep faces (especially  ms. I love chaos ) sheep face Alex and the cray-cray southern sheep sheven. Not crazy about shexmas, but only because she keeps blaming Jasheep, that he broke her leg, but didn't SHE climb on his back, there's no accountability in this group, always someone else's fault.  These sheepole are all so narcissistic, with the exception being Kevin 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
babe   
11 hours ago, JessicaRocks said:

 

I do think there needs to be more integrity in the game, but currently I don't see anyone left who even remotely deserves to win it (ie: has any integrity): all but Kevin have shown us what d-bags they are, and Kevin hasn't really done ANYTHING game wise - mostly has tried to keep a real low profile and blend in.  Therefore - since I don't see anyone worth being voted as AFP, I'd just as soon vote for Jessica over the others.  It would piss everyone off, plus I feel she was one of the better players who got shafted early on.  Yes, I did see a bitchy side to her...but I would sure like to have seen what would have happened if Paul hadn't had the safety of all safeties when Cody nominated him.  Up until the moment Cody nominated Paul (then stupidly - at the time - Christmas), Jody was totally ruling the house.

 

I mean, you remember, between Megan being nominated then going home, then Veto being used, then Paul being bulletproof - Cody had to put nearly half of the house on the block ALL in one week (when half the house was still a lot of people).  I think a lot of people have forgotten this little fact - nominating 5 people in one week would tend to totally destroy ANYONE's game.  If anyone else had won HOH that week - this would have been a totally different season - totally different.  (Or of course had BB not given the game to Paul.)

I agree they literally handed it to the whiny a$$  puppet master, shoulda just given him the check too, or maybe they did

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, babe said:

I TOTALLY agree, I would like it to be one of three people the first being Kevin, #2 Cody, #3 Jessica. For the same reason as everyone else, to see the looks on their sheep faces (especially  ms. I love chaos ) sheep face Alex and the cray-cray southern sheep sheven. Not crazy about shexmas, but only because she keeps blaming Jasheep, that he broke her leg, but didn't SHE climb on his back, there's no accountability in this group, always someone else's fault.  These sheepole are all so narcissistic, with the exception being Kevin 

Can't stand any of these people, except Kevin... even though he has his moments. He's the most palatable. Maybe because he's not a an over indulged brat like the rest of the HG. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOC   

I have come to the conclusion that I deserve AFP for sitting through this waste of a season and subjecting myself to some of the most useless, socially inept, rotten people I have ever had the displeasure of watching on a reality show. I am a glutton for punishment to continue, but I'm no quitter! LOL!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WOC said:

I have come to the conclusion that I deserve AFP for sitting through this waste of a season and subjecting myself to some of the most useless, socially inept, rotten people I have ever had the displeasure of watching on a reality show. I am a glutton for punishment to continue, but I'm no quitter! LOL!

If you make the list, i'll vote for you...:D:D:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOC   
53 minutes ago, joystiick said:

If you make the list, i'll vote for you...:D:D:D

 

Thanks, I could always count on you! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vista   
On 8/24/2017 at 11:00 AM, Lamasquerade said:

Websites? You mean the websites when one person has 10 different posting names and votes all day for their favorite player?

Exactly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roli   
On 8/24/2017 at 0:00 PM, Lamasquerade said:

Websites? You mean the websites when one person has 10 different posting names and votes all day for their favorite player?

 

58 minutes ago, Vista said:

Exactly 

 

Yes, and that's why I don't even bother to vote.  

 

I honestly don't understand anyone being so invested in a reality show contest that they'd devote so much time to voting.  No matter who wins AFP, it's not going to impact my life.  At all.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
omahaguy   

 

Cody. At least he tried to play the game just got stymied by production.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newby   
1 hour ago, ChiSusieQ said:

Kevin!  Do you realize how mad that would make Christmas,Josh and Paul.

Kevin!Kevin!Kevin! :rolleyes:

Kevin for 1st or 2nd place with Josh and Kevin also winning AFP.  No Paul or Christmas in sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paul should get all the money. Josh as my second choice and Kevin only over Cody because he had two chances and blew both of them which only spells big time loser.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOC   
3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Paul should get all the money. Josh as my second choice and Kevin only over Cody because he had two chances and blew both of them which only spells big time loser.

 

It's America's FAVORITE Player though. Paul may win, but only because more only watch what is fed to them on the network then those who really keep up on what is going on with the feeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, WOC said:

 

It's America's FAVORITE Player though. Paul may win, but only because more only watch what is fed to them on the network then those who really keep up on what is going on with the feeds.

Sorry, I forgot to ask permission who the favorite player should be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WOC   
53 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Sorry, I forgot to ask permission who the favorite player should be.

 

Don't let it happen again. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please - we have to vote Jessica for AFP.  Not one person in this cast actually deserves the award, so let's vote in the one that will piss them all off the most!  I know Jessica can be kinda bitchy at times, but I LIKE her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if I could my vote would be for Cody - he was the first to really see Paul for what he was and was determined to get him out, not fall under his spell - if not him I hope Kevin gets it - mostly I would LOVE for Paul to get a rousing chorus of BOOS at the end - I hope the jury destroys him - oh! and I know - wrong post - but Josh the only two people wh ohave th right to slap you in the face is your Mom or your wife - NEVER let anyone else walk away after doing that to you!

Edited by graceomalley
I had more to say!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Newby   
22 minutes ago, graceomalley said:

if I could my vote would be for Cody - he was the first to really see Paul for what he was and was determined to get him out, not fall under his spell - if not him I hope Kevin gets it - mostly I would LOVE for Paul to get a rousing chorus of BOOS at the end - I hope the jury destroys him - oh! and I know - wrong post - but Josh the only two people wh ohave th right to slap you in the face is your Mom or your wife - NEVER let anyone else walk away after doing that to you!

I would also love to see Paul get booed but I am sure CBS won't let that happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×