Jump to content

Recommended Posts

It is hard to pick AFP everyone seem especially cruel to someone, Mark seemed to be the only one to say that is not right even when everyone tried to justify their actions (by screaming and yelling at him at the same time).  But Mark telling Julie that Josh was a good kid kind of  put mark's stamp of approval Josh's  antics. Any way that was how i saw it. I would like to know what is being said in jury house. BBAD should go there 1 night a week just to get where their head is at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Yeah still on the fence for him too.  Waiting to see what he does with the veto.  If he's really smart and calculating he'll use it and backdoor one of the conniving trio (PAX).  I hope he doesn't use it just to put up Kevin;  that would be a total waste.  Otherwise he should leave well enough alone and I hope Raven goes before Matt.

First if he uses it to backdoor Kevin, it would be one of the weakest moves in BB history to use your veto to veto one of your nominee's to backdoor a 55+ old guy that hasn't won a thing. Second, if you are Maven and they remove one of you from the block to backdoor a guy who hasn't won a thing, what does that say about your game. How weak is your game if the house feels a guy who hasn't won anything is more of a threat than you are as a couple. That is sad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, joystiick said:

How weak is your game if the house feels a guy who hasn't won anything is more of a threat than you are as a couple. That is sad. 

 

Indeed it is.

And in fact, the more typical -- and strategic -- scenario is to bust up the couples, yet this season not just one but several couples apparently posed no threat at all.

It almost seems like everything is in reverse or opposite.  All the couples had to do was join forces and they could have steamrolled through the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Yeah still on the fence for him too.  Waiting to see what he does with the veto.  If he's really smart and calculating he'll use it and backdoor one of the conniving trio (PAX).  I hope he doesn't use it just to put up Kevin;  that would be a total waste.  Otherwise he should leave well enough alone and I hope Raven goes before Matt.

 

He won't go after Alex, ever, and I think it would be too soon to go after Paul and Christmas.  I agree it would be a waste to go after Kevin at this point.  I also agree that Raven should go  before Matt.  She'll align with others.  I don't see Matt aligning with anyone.  He's just biding his time.  If there was anyone in the house with worse game play than Cody, it's Matt.  I don't see him as any kind of threat whatsoever.  JMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, carmen said:

 

Indeed it is.

And in fact, the more typical -- and strategic -- scenario is to bust up the couples, yet this season not just one but several couples apparently posed no threat at all.

It almost seems like everything is in reverse or opposite.  All the couples had to do was join forces and they could have steamrolled through the house.

They didn't because they weren't thinking with the head sitting between their shoulders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Roli said:

 

He won't go after Alex, ever, and I think it would be too soon to go after Paul and Christmas.  I agree it would be a waste to go after Kevin at this point.  I also agree that Raven should go  before Matt.  She'll align with others.  I don't see Matt aligning with anyone.  He's just biding his time.  If there was anyone in the house with worse game play than Cody, it's Matt.  I don't see him as any kind of threat whatsoever.  JMO

I know he won't go after Alex but too soon for Paul and Xmas?  When will it be the right time?  Soon it will be too late.  Who's left?  Are the HOH's noms going to be wasted to send Kevin, Josh and Matt home all of whom are non-threatening?  Next will be Jason so here we are left with the PAX trio as F3 and Paul doesn't want Alex in F3 he wants Xmas and Josh so he can beat them in final comps.  He'll probably want to sit next to Josh in F2 thinking that HGs will remember he did almost SFA the whole  time in there except cause chaos and antagonize as often as he could the first 60 days in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I know he won't go after Alex but too soon for Paul and Xmas?  When will it be the right time?  Soon it will be too late.  Who's left?  Are the HOH's noms going to be wasted to send Kevin, Josh and Matt home all of whom are non-threatening?  Next will be Jason so here we are left with the PAX trio as F3 and Paul doesn't want Alex in F3 he wants Xmas and Josh so he can beat them in final comps.  He'll probably want to sit next to Josh in F2 thinking that HGs will remember he did almost SFA the whole  time in there except cause chaos and antagonize as often as he could the first 60 days in there.

 

I think it's both too late and too soon.  They should have gone after Paul as soon as he was off of his three week gift, but they didn't.  So it's too late for that.  Now, because he has alliances with virtually everyone in the house, it's too soon.  The votes won't be there to vote him out because he has everyone so conned.  Jason is probably afraid to even broach the subject with anyone because  it got exposed that he and Mark were discussing it and, as a result, it put a target on Jason.  

 

I think the best thing would be to vote out Raven this week, because Matt is a non-factor in the game.  Kevin is incapable of winning anything, so it really doesn't hurt much for him to stay around, except that he's so damned annoying.  The best thing for Jason, IMO, is to get through this HOH without any blood on his hands, and he's doing just that.  

 

I wouldn't mind seeing Jason win the big prize, and I still think it's a good possibility.  I think he's playing a good game, and nobody is really realizing it.  

 

Edit:  I just want to add that it would really be a travesty for Josh to be in F2, or even F3.  He's has turned into every bit as much a floater as Raven and Matt.JMO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Roli said:

I wouldn't mind seeing Jason win the big prize, and I still think it's a good possibility.  I think he's playing a good game, and nobody is really realizing it.  

 

Actually, Paul now knows how committed Jason & Alex are to each other (b/c Jason said so on live tv, that no one comes between me and her) and also sees (now) how powerful Jason is in comps.  If Jason lets Paul slide another week, it could very well be his demise, as Paul will get him and / or Alex out as soon as possible.

 

17 minutes ago, Roli said:

Jason is probably afraid to even broach the subject with anyone because  it got exposed that he and Mark were discussing it and, as a result, it put a target on Jason.  

 

Jason is the one who exposed that he and Mark were discussing it -- of course to disassociate himself from it, but it still had to have gotten Paul's attention.  I think Jason is much more on the radar now than ever before, and esp. on Paul's radar.  He'd better use this opportunity very, very wisely.  If anyone other than Alex wins the next HOH, Paul's going to be floating a Jason nom big time and like the good minions they are, they'll go for it, esp. Xmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, carmen said:

 

Actually, Paul now knows how committed Jason & Alex are to each other (b/c Jason said so on live tv, that no one comes between me and her) and also sees (now) how powerful Jason is in comps.  If Jason lets Paul slide another week, it could very well be his demise, as Paul will get him and / or Alex out as soon as possible.

 

 

Jason is the one who exposed that he and Mark were discussing it -- of course to disassociate himself from it, but it still had to have gotten Paul's attention.  I think Jason is much more on the radar now than ever before, and esp. on Paul's radar.  He'd better use this opportunity very, very wisely.  If anyone other than Alex wins the next HOH, Paul's going to be floating a Jason nom big time and like the good minions they are, they'll go for it, esp. Xmas.

 

Alex would have to be on board to get Paul out.  There will be five votes this week.  Josh will never vote against Paul because he's grateful to him for saving him the week Ramses went out.  I'm pretty sure that Kevin would vote out Paul, and so would whoever is left on the block between Raven and Matt.  I don't think Christmas would vote out Paul.  So I think Alex is the only hope, and I don't think she'd do it either.  

 

I don't think we'll get the chance to find out, because Jason is unlikely to make the move of putting Paul on the block.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Roli said:

I don't think we'll get the chance to find out, because Jason is unlikely to make the move of putting Paul on the block.

 

Sadly, I agree.  However, I look forward to seeing his reaction when he becomes the target very very soon.  Hindsight will then be 20/20.

If Paul has proven one thing, it's that he's several steps ahead of everyone else.  There is no way he is going to want to be up against Jason at the end.

He also isn't going to want to be the one to do the dirty work, so he'll have someone like Christmas or Josh take out Jason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watching the show tonight was surreal.  Coupled with the diary sessions and the comments it was unbelievable how completely intertwined Paul is with these three final couples.  He's almost guaranteed an F3 with one of them when Kevin is gone.  And I agree that his next target is definitely Jason.  Too bad Jason is not savvy enough to realize this and how he and Alex are being played.  Although I think Alex is being a little cagey with Jason because she thinks she's in cahoots with Paul for the final.  Incredible that they all think Paul is the all-time guru of BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Watching the show tonight was surreal.  Coupled with the diary sessions and the comments it was unbelievable how completely intertwined Paul is with these three final couples.  He's almost guaranteed an F3 with one of them when Kevin is gone.  And I agree that his next target is definitely Jason.  Too bad Jason is not savvy enough to realize this and how he and Alex are being played.  Although I think Alex is being a little cagey with Jason because she thinks she's in cahoots with Paul for the final.  Incredible that they all think Paul is the all-time guru of BB.

These people are the dumbest players in history. What I don't understand is why every one of them allows Paul to go talk to the other folks on their behalf. That is why they can't put 1 and 1 together to figure out that Paul is playing all of them. But to me, Matt is about the dumbest and laziest guy in the world. This is his fourth time being the pawn and he is too dumb to ask Paul why doesn't he or Alex be the pawn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, joystiick said:

These people are the dumbest players in history. What I don't understand is why every one of them allows Paul to go talk to the other folks on their behalf. That is why they can't put 1 and 1 together to figure out that Paul is playing all of them. But to me, Matt is about the dumbest and laziest guy in the world. This is his fourth time being the pawn and he is too dumb to ask Paul why doesn't he or Alex be the pawn. 

From your mouth to my ears lol.  Matt is definitely not the sharpest pencil in the box.  But Paul is a parasite.  He works 3 rooms every night and insinuates himself in their perceived plan to the end and they (the couples) think they  are all working exclusively with him!  He tells them just enough about the other's plans or thoughts to make them trust him even more.  They've all said at one time or another how much they trust Paul.  Oh to be a fly on the wall when they playback their season.  Probably be a lot of no-shows at his blow out Hallowe'en party again this year.   It's difficult to believe they are that stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is why I hate 'America' votes. So many people won't vote for a deserving person for AFP because they are to butt-hurt about something that happened on the show they didn't like.

Get over it and give it to someone who deserves it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jcrow said:

This is why I hate 'America' votes. So many people won't vote for a deserving person for AFP because they are to butt-hurt about something that happened on the show they didn't like.

Get over it and give it to someone who deserves it.

And that's why I want Cody to have it.  Simply because he was the first HG to see through Paul's gameplay and got shafted for it.  But I can't vote so this is JMO.  Next for me right this minute is Jason because he's starting to wake up a little but needs a little push to develop the rest of the backbone leftover from the other night's dinner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jcrow said:

This is why I hate 'America' votes. So many people won't vote for a deserving person for AFP because they are to butt-hurt about something that happened on the show they didn't like.

Get over it and give it to someone who deserves it.

It is called AFP. It is not America's Best Player or Most Valuable Player or Greatest Player or Clutch Player or Best Competitor or Most Honest Player or anything else of substance. It is Favorite player. Doesn't require any good game play or the ability to work out of jams or longest lasting player or most strategic or anything like that. It is who the public liked the best. People should not get butt-hurt because more people liked other players better than they liked their favorite...right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, joystiick said:

It is called AFP. It is not America's Best Player or Most Valuable Player or Greatest Player or Clutch Player or Best Competitor or Most Honest Player or anything else of substance. It is Favorite player. Doesn't require any good game play or the ability to work out of jams or longest lasting player or most strategic or anything like that. It is who the public liked the best. People should not get butt-hurt because more people liked other players better than they liked their favorite...right? 

 

Well said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America's Favorite Player is the only thing we should vote for unless we go back to voting out the HG each week. The HGs could vote on the DE nights.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2017 at 7:16 AM, Roli said:

 

You didn't mention Jason.  He's my choice.  I'm starting to think he's a lot more calculating than I thought he might be in the beginning.  I hope he gets to F2.  If he doesn't, I'd like to see him win AFP.

 I would like to see Jason win AFP if he doesn't win the final two, and I doubt he will.  Paul and Alex just get more deplorable with every passing day.   Josh is still winning the DF award.  What worries me is the thought that these people are representative of their age groups.  Depressing!     Jason isn't constantly bashing others, and I had to laugh tonight when he said something like "act like a lady for a moment" to Alex, and I thought " he will pay for that comment', even though she is rude, loud,  and well, I won't go on and on.  Christmas still is on my 'pretty awful' list too.  Honestly, I think this show is really depressing me about the future of our country.  Jeez   And by the way...  I only post under this name.  I am pretty sure a lot of people don't like most of these people for most of the reasons I don't.  I understand using some deception to win this game, it is almost required. But Paul simply has no conscience. And once again, I see mean in Alex and in Christmas, although I am sure they would disagree.  Josh is just one big mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WhatADay said:

 I would like to see Jason win AFP if he doesn't win the final two, and I doubt he will.  Paul and Alex just get more deplorable with every passing day.   Josh is still winning the DF award.  What worries me is the thought that these people are representative of their age groups.  Depressing!     Jason isn't constantly bashing others, and I had to laugh tonight when he said something like "act like a lady for a moment" to Alex, and I thought " he will pay for that comment', even though she is rude, loud,  and well, I won't go on and on.  Christmas still is on my 'pretty awful' list too.  Honestly, I think this show is really depressing me about the future of our country.  Jeez   And by the way...  I only post under this name.  I am pretty sure a lot of people don't like most of these people for most of the reasons I don't.  I understand using some deception to win this game, it is almost required. But Paul simply has no conscience. And once again, I see mean in Alex and in Christmas, although I am sure they would disagree.  Josh is just one big mess.

The only thing these people represent are competitors attempting to win grand prize. Some need someone else to get through, some pull out the "ugly" and some treat it like a paid vacation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WhatADay said:

 I would like to see Jason win AFP if he doesn't win the final two, and I doubt he will.  Paul and Alex just get more deplorable with every passing day.   Josh is still winning the DF award.  What worries me is the thought that these people are representative of their age groups.  Depressing!     Jason isn't constantly bashing others, and I had to laugh tonight when he said something like "act like a lady for a moment" to Alex, and I thought " he will pay for that comment', even though she is rude, loud,  and well, I won't go on and on.  Christmas still is on my 'pretty awful' list too.  Honestly, I think this show is really depressing me about the future of our country.  Jeez   And by the way...  I only post under this name.  I am pretty sure a lot of people don't like most of these people for most of the reasons I don't.  I understand using some deception to win this game, it is almost required. But Paul simply has no conscience. And once again, I see mean in Alex and in Christmas, although I am sure they would disagree.  Josh is just one big mess.

 

I agree with most of this. But I'm not really on board with Jason winning AFP. He's said some pretty deplorable stuff too, but always behind peoples backs. I think most of it's bravado and just for show. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WhatADay said:

 I would like to see Jason win AFP if he doesn't win the final two, and I doubt he will.  Paul and Alex just get more deplorable with every passing day.   Josh is still winning the DF award.  What worries me is the thought that these people are representative of their age groups.  Depressing!     Jason isn't constantly bashing others, and I had to laugh tonight when he said something like "act like a lady for a moment" to Alex, and I thought " he will pay for that comment', even though she is rude, loud,  and well, I won't go on and on.  Christmas still is on my 'pretty awful' list too.  Honestly, I think this show is really depressing me about the future of our country.  Jeez   And by the way...  I only post under this name.  I am pretty sure a lot of people don't like most of these people for most of the reasons I don't.  I understand using some deception to win this game, it is almost required. But Paul simply has no conscience. And once again, I see mean in Alex and in Christmas, although I am sure they would disagree.  Josh is just one big mess.

 

I can't disagree about Alex being rude and loud, and her hyperactivity has gotten very old.  I don't think what she's portraying herself to be on BB is representative of most people in her age group.  I've known a lot of people in that age group, and most are mature, decent adults.  I hope IRL Alex acts better. 

 

I liked Christmas in the beginning, but there's something just way off about her, IMO.  There's simply no justification, as far as game play goes, for some of her mean attitude.  

 

Paul is, as Josh would put it, "roofless".  (I can't help but laugh every time Josh says that.  Hopefully  when he's out, somebody will inform him that the word is "ruthless". :lol:)

 

Josh is the only one of the bunch that I have any hope for, as far as learning to become a decent person.  Maybe he needs a couple of whacks upside the head, figuratively speaking, from his mother to straighten him out.  He acts like a decent person some of the time, and then reverts back to being immature.  At least he feels guilty after the fact, so maybe he will grow up someday.  

 

Please don't let this show depress you about the future of our country.  If we don't have hope, we have nothing.  The producers of BB usually seem to pick most players because of their social and mental defects.  We probably wouldn't watch a bunch of normal people for very long.    

 

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

The only thing these people represent are competitors attempting to win grand prize. Some need someone else to get through, some pull out the "ugly" and some treat it like a paid vacation.

 

I agree, but I hope I don't have any of that "ugly" in myself.  (I know some here would scoff at that. ;))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only way to get across how we feel about what has been this season...is vote Cameron for AFP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×