Who should get AFP?

12 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

Just tried to vote FOR CODY at 9:48 but seems closed already?!

I really appreciate your posting re last voting time/date but wanted to post that, once again, CBS/BB rules are BS.  If Cody or Kevin don't win we will know another fix was in.  

This season has been so draining and dam depressing.  Almost over..........

It's currently 7:08 AM PT, so AFP voting SHOULD still be open for almost 3 more hours...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roli said:

They're generally pretty good at reading people, so I'm sure you're right.

They sure are.  Read that he didn't do his drawing for his daughter. Also read that he doesn't live closer to his daughter because he doesn't like the taxes in Iowa. What a character. I'm sure if BB thought he was the next best thing, they would have thrown him a few additional rigs along with the comp that got him back in the house.

29 minutes ago, Roli said:

What drawing? What does this mean, if you don't mind my askiing?

I read they did arts and crafts and.something about the art he created not for his daughter. Did they do this in bb house? The post was from another site. Edited: so they are showing the jurors painting two pics and supposedly they are drawing for people back home and someone was surprised he didn't do a drawing for his daughter. They said maybe he has his reasons and don't want her on the internet, but surprise Cody it's too late for that since you have talked about her already on TV and feeds. 

41 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

Of course 100% of what is posted and read on the internet is the absolute gold-plated truth.  :wacko:

True,  but there is plenty of video out there that backs up the craziness of Cody. Its all about if someone cares to know or not. And if you all day it's rigged than nothing is up and up in the house. Can't choose rigging for only the disliked hg. Just my opinion that I think Cody is a major douche.

22 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

I read they did arts and crafts and.something about the art he created not for his daughter. Did they do this in bb house? The post was from another site. Edited: so they are showing the jurors painting two pics and supposedly they are drawing for people back home and someone was surprised he didn't do a drawing for his daughter. They said maybe he has his reasons and don't want her on the internet, but surprise Cody it's too late for that since you have talked about her already on TV and feeds. 

I'm sure it would have meant a lot to her.  Kinda sad that doing one for her wasn't a priority.  

And thanks for explaining that to me.  

1 hour ago, HeleneL said:

Of course 100% of what is posted and read on the internet is the absolute gold-plated truth.  :wacko:

You know what - people are always saying that, but what is on the internet is probably true more often than not.  Putting it on the internet opens a person or organization to lawsuits, so it's usually a bad move to post untrue stuff.  But I'm not saying that EVERYTHING on the internet is true.

Edit: I'm not referring above to stuff people post in forums like this, since obviously anyone can post pretty much anything here.  No, I mean what you read on well established websites.  Even the trashy celebrity magazine type websites are mostly true, despite the celebrities' protestations.  Hey, they have to protest to throw some kind of "reasonable doubt" out there.

With this cast, I think for most people it comes down to voting for someone who will in some way, show our disappointment in the season. I would have voted for Ramses or Mark if I was voting for people who just seemed like good people but Ramses never had a chance to really play and Mark was too weak, couldn't take a stand and push back against the bullies. Mark just continued to back down from them, even apologizing when he had done nothing against them. So, for me, no one could be a favorite player and the only thing left was the vote to try to send the message that none of them tried to win against Paul. 

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

True,  but there is plenty of video out there that backs up the craziness of Cody. Its all about if someone cares to know or not. And if you all day it's rigged than nothing is up and up in the house. Can't choose rigging for only the disliked hg. Just my opinion that I think Cody is a major douche.

52 minutes ago, Roli said:

Mine too.  

untitled.png

Just now, Roli said:

Congrats to all of you here who wanted Cody to win AFP.   I know it meant a lot to you.  

Everyone can thank me for Cody's win.  :D

I voted for Jessica the first couple of days, then switched to Cody for the last few when it appeared that there was more support for him to win.   I wanted to use my votes on the one with the best chance.

Just now, WOC said:

It did! I'll be checking my mailbox with bated breath while I await my portion of his check! ;)

:D

I know I said he should spend it on his daughter, but Jessica seriously does need help with her hair.  I wonder how much good extensions cost.