Who should get AFP?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, WOC said:

If I wasn't so lazy I'd vote for Cody too. B)

I'd vote for Cody but I'm so jaded by The Paul Show that I don't think it matters who gets the most votes. It has probably already been decided who will win. It even could be Cody. BB's way to appease some of the viewers who are angry about the game being given to Paul. 

33 minutes ago, straykat said:

I'd vote for Cody but I'm so jaded by The Paul Show that I don't think it matters who gets the most votes. It has probably already been decided who will win. It even could be Cody. BB's way to appease some of the viewers who are angry about the game being given to Paul. 

Good point and possibly true. All of the sites I check on have Cody leading in the polls for AFP. It's overwhelmingly anti Paul too. 

15 minutes ago, Vista said:

I like Jason a lot, but based on his rape statements, it is doubtful he will win, so my votes go to the next nicest player, which is Kevin 

Rape statements: Hold down a female HG so the other guys could back door her, Fu@k Kevin's wife and force his children to watch, rape old women  in a nursing home... this is the guy you like but Cody is the bad/crazy guy. 

1 minute ago, straykat said:

Rape statements: Hold down a female HG so the other guys could back door her, Fu@k Kevin's wife and force his children to watch, rape old women  in a nursing home... this is the guy you like but Cody is the bad/crazy guy. 

But Cody has the crazy eye stare!

4 hours ago, watchers said:

It will surely upset some on the boards as well....

I don't like Cody, but it won't bother me in the least if he wins AFP.   It's not like any of the HGs will share it with me, so why would I care? 

I care about who wins elections because they impact my life.  Who wins on BB does not.  

1 hour ago, Roli said:

I don't like Cody, but it won't bother me in the least if he wins AFP.   It's not like any of the HGs will share it with me, so why would I care? 

I care about who wins elections because they impact my life.  Who wins on BB does not.  

Are you freakin' kidding me?!  If the wrong person wins AFP, the earth could split into 2 pieces, then explode!  :huh:

11 hours ago, Roli said:

So you won't vote for anyone....