Who should get AFP?

I have read other messages about starting new topics when the subject might be in another one, but I don't see anything about this.  I am SO undecided about this.   I would like to vote for either Cody or Jess just because I think it would piss off all the other players, but I don't want to waste my vote.  I guess Mark would be my choice.  What about you?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Paul - would piss everyone here off.

Interesting point you make. Most websites, including this one dislikes Paul and wants to see him in jury.

But the way CBS is promoting the Paul show my guess is people who don't follow the feeds and just watch the show will vote for Paul, seeing how much air time he gets EVERY show.

4 minutes ago, stevea11 said:

Interesting point you make. Most websites, including this one dislikes Paul and wants to see him in jury.

But the way CBS is promoting the Paul show my guess is people who don't follow the feeds and just watch the show will vote for Paul, seeing how much air time he gets EVERY show.

Websites? You mean the websites when one person has 10 different posting names and votes all day for their favorite player?

3 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

Websites? You mean the websites when one person has 10 different posting names and votes all day for their favorite player?

No, I'm referring to websites like Morty's, Jokers, and Hampsterwatch.

1 hour ago, hazelnutz said:

I hadn't considered Cameron and I love the idea. Give AFP to the only player not to play would send a terrific message to all involved. I'm voting for Cameron now.

I'm not really going to waste my time voting. I wish Cameron would win just to show production what the majority of people think of the game (not my idea, but I like it). I think it would be a waste of a vote though. If I was actually voting I'd vote Cody just because the other HGs hate him so.

On 8/24/2017 at 2:59 PM, Midnightgranny said:

I would give AFP $25,000 to Kevin to go with his other $25,000. That would be as good as getting 2nd place $50,000. Let them all think about that one as they let him float by without doing anything except telling stories.

I kind of like that idea of giving AFP to Kevin.

I am not a Jody fan and wouldn't vote for either one just to spite the house off.  I'll probably wait to see which one of the remaining house guests stop drinking King Paul's kool-aid and wakes up from the spell he has them all under and actually make the biggest move this season and put him on the block and get him voted out (sorry about all of the 'ands').  I will be more than happy to vote that person AFP.

Well being in Canada I can't vote for that one but I wouldn't mind seeing Cody or Mark get the vote (just as a sympathy vote).  I definitely don't want to see Paul, Alex, Josh, Xmas, Matt, Raven get it.  Kevin well I'm still on the fence for him.  I don't think I'd vote for Jessica or Elena on this one.

8 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Well being in Canada I can't vote for that one but I wouldn't mind seeing Cody or Mark get the vote (just as a sympathy vote).  I definitely don't want to see Paul, Alex, Josh, Xmas, Matt, Raven get it.  Kevin well I'm still on the fence for him.  I don't think I'd vote for Jessica or Elena on this one.

You didn't mention Jason.  He's my choice.  I'm starting to think he's a lot more calculating than I thought he might be in the beginning.  I hope he gets to F2.  If he doesn't, I'd like to see him win AFP.

1 hour ago, Roli said:

You didn't mention Jason.  He's my choice.  I'm starting to think he's a lot more calculating than I thought he might be in the beginning.  I hope he gets to F2.  If he doesn't, I'd like to see him win AFP.

Yeah still on the fence for him too.  Waiting to see what he does with the veto.  If he's really smart and calculating he'll use it and backdoor one of the conniving trio (PAX).  I hope he doesn't use it just to put up Kevin;  that would be a total waste.  Otherwise he should leave well enough alone and I hope Raven goes before Matt.