Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Roli

Cody has a hot temper.

Recommended Posts

The "anger" label is so misdirected. I haven't heard it used about Josh or Kevin or Paul this year. And they have been just as aggressive at times. It's just because they are more extroverted and Cody was introverted. That's it. And there's nothing wrong with being introverted in life's lessons. In fact, surveys show that introverts are more successful in business careers.

 

Cody does not rely on others for his energy. And he doesn't suffer fools. Makes him a bad contestant for BB, but not life. (And you had to believe Casting suspected this would go down this way.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And Cody sits back with that shit eating grin on his face as another HG arrives... "Told you so!"

 

LMAO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

The "anger" label is so misdirected. I haven't heard it used about Josh or Kevin or Paul this year. And they have been just as aggressive at times. It's just because they are more extroverted and Cody was introverted. That's it. And there's nothing wrong with being introverted in life's lessons. In fact, surveys show that introverts are more successful in business careers.

 

Cody does not rely on others for his energy. And he doesn't suffer fools. Makes him a bad contestant for BB, but not life. (And you had to believe Casting suspected this would go down this way.)

 

He was the ONLY stable one in that house. His only weaknes was liking a girl. He had no tolerance for the emotionally retarded weirdos. He held back better than I would've. I'd rather have him watch my back than any of those whack jobs.The rest are nothing but proof that natural selection is a fail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

 

He was the ONLY stable one in that house. His only weaknes was liking a girl. He had no tolerance for the emotionally retarded weirdos. He held back better than I would've. I'd rather have him watch my back than any of those whack jobs.The rest are nothing but proof that natural selection is a fail. 

 

I absolutely agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WickedOne said:

 

He was the ONLY stable one in that house. His only weaknes was liking a girl. He had no tolerance for the emotionally retarded weirdos. He held back better than I would've. I'd rather have him watch my back than any of those whack jobs.The rest are nothing but proof that natural selection is a fail. 

Right on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 11:25 AM, Tiger87 said:

The "anger" label is so misdirected. I haven't heard it used about Josh or Kevin or Paul this year. And they have been just as aggressive at times. It's just because they are more extroverted and Cody was introverted. That's it. And there's nothing wrong with being introverted in life's lessons. In fact, surveys show that introverts are more successful in business careers.

 

Cody does not rely on others for his energy. And he doesn't suffer fools. Makes him a bad contestant for BB, but not life. (And you had to believe Casting suspected this would go down this way.)

An introvert is someone who does not express themselves very much (Kevin), not someone who does not speak due to anger issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, BigMcK said:

An introvert is someone who does not express themselves very much (Kevin), not someone who does not speak due to anger issues.

Not exactly. Introverts get their energy from themselves alone. Most times they will choose to be alone or with 1-2 close people. Not really about expressions or speaking.

 

Not sure what you're saying about "anger issues". Are you saying Cody has them and that's why he didn't speak more? If so, I don't think we saw enough to diagnose that. And again, I say that Josh, Jason, Paul were as aggressive - if not more - than Cody this year. But Cody is the one tagged with that label. Why? The only difference is that he's introverted - and people mistake that trait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 7:17 PM, HeleneL said:

Right on!

It was the Big Brother house not Thanksgiving with the relatives.  You have to learn to be social to get further in the game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that Cody would have been more social if he felt that he was playing with people who were there to win - to compete - I think he hated - and still does - the fakeness - manufactured drama encouraged by producers,  blind loyalty to someone who uses people to advance their own game and uses people to win comps - looking at you Paul -   - alleged "reality"  shows was not what he is interested in- competition -and the enjoyment of going against true competitors was what he was looking for - not what he perceived as nonsense -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fredtheturtle said:

It was the Big Brother house not Thanksgiving with the relatives.  You have to learn to be social to get further in the game.  

I've heard that some Thanksgiving dinners can get pretty dicey when feuding relatives fueled by alcohol are gathered together yes?  Sure it's BB house and there is a need to be somewhat social but when Raven and some others go around giving goodnight hugs and kisses to everyone like they're saying goodnight to grandma and grandpa and the aunts and uncles I find that a bit over the top.  Just like the fake hugs and kisses and I luv you shouted out to the evicted HG.  Maybe that makes me a cold person but then I'm not the type to greet a total stranger with a hug and peck on the cheek.   I think Cody saw through all that fake camaraderie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Tiger87 said:

Not exactly. Introverts get their energy from themselves alone. Most times they will choose to be alone or with 1-2 close people. Not really about expressions or speaking.

 

Not sure what you're saying about "anger issues". Are you saying Cody has them and that's why he didn't speak more? If so, I don't think we saw enough to diagnose that. And again, I say that Josh, Jason, Paul were as aggressive - if not more - than Cody this year. But Cody is the one tagged with that label. Why? The only difference is that he's introverted - and people mistake that trait.

Didn't see enough to dx anger issues , yet you know for sure he is introverted? Odd that an introvert would want to live in a house with a bunch of strangers.  Anyway, he was creepy from the get go with his explanation of "victim noises."  As he said, "you know someone on the ground, making noises" or whatever weird freaking thing he said. WEIRDO.. and it's all a schtick for him..he's an actor that tried to go on the show before but found some weird crap to get picked this season. If they liked him, Grodner would have rigged it for him to win, but evidently she doesn't. Neither did the hg that he tried to boss around. They wanted Paul as their guide not crazy Cody. Blah blah blah blah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, HeleneL said:

I've heard that some Thanksgiving dinners can get pretty dicey when feuding relatives fueled by alcohol are gathered together yes?  Sure it's BB house and there is a need to be somewhat social but when Raven and some others go around giving goodnight hugs and kisses to everyone like they're saying goodnight to grandma and grandpa and the aunts and uncles I find that a bit over the top.  Just like the fake hugs and kisses and I luv you shouted out to the evicted HG.  Maybe that makes me a cold person but then I'm not the type to greet a total stranger with a hug and peck on the cheek.   I think Cody saw through all that fake camaraderie.

Ugh Raven is a nutcase.  Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Didn't see enough to dx anger issues , yet you know for sure he is introverted? Odd that an introvert would want to live in a house with a bunch of strangers.  Anyway, he was creepy from the get go with his explanation of "victim noises."  As he said, "you know someone on the ground, making noises" or whatever weird freaking thing he said. WEIRDO.. and it's all a schtick for him..he's an actor that tried to go on the show before but found some weird crap to get picked this season. If they liked him, Grodner would have rigged it for him to win, but evidently she doesn't. Neither did the hg that he tried to boss around. They wanted Paul as their guide not crazy Cody. Blah blah blah blah.

 

Really?  He tried to go on the show before?   That's very interesting to me, because I thought he "played" like someone who hadn't even seen the show before.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Roli said:

 

Really?  He tried to go on the show before?   That's very interesting to me, because I thought he "played" like someone who hadn't even seen the show before.  

I read it somewhere that he auditioned for BB 15.  My guess is the whole aloof, stare down thing is s big act. Probably met up with Jessica before too, since many of the "bottle girls" end up on BB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure why anyone would vote Cody AFP. He is an ass with no social skills at all. From what I have seen, it is understandable why he does not get along with his family. He appears to be emotionally unstable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/8/2017 at 12:14 PM, WOC said:

 

I absolutely agree. 

Completely disagree. His face and body alone show that Cody is not the picture of emotional stability; in fact, he seems like he will go off some day, which is scary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vista said:

Not sure why anyone would vote Cody AFP. He is an ass with no social skills at all. From what I have seen, it is understandable why he does not get along with his family. He appears to be emotionally unstable.

Maybe just maybe they want him to win AFP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I vote for Cody to win AFP every day. The only sensible person in the house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, graceomalley said:

I think that Cody would have been more social if he felt that he was playing with people who were there to win - to compete - I think he hated - and still does - the fakeness - manufactured drama encouraged by producers,  blind loyalty to someone who uses people to advance their own game and uses people to win comps - looking at you Paul -   - alleged "reality"  shows was not what he is interested in- competition -and the enjoyment of going against true competitors was what he was looking for - not what he perceived as nonsense -

Do not agree, which is likely the reason he does not get along with his family. I think he is an ass inside and outside of the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

Didn't see enough to dx anger issues , yet you know for sure he is introverted? Odd that an introvert would want to live in a house with a bunch of strangers.  Anyway, he was creepy from the get go with his explanation of "victim noises."  As he said, "you know someone on the ground, making noises" or whatever weird freaking thing he said. WEIRDO.. and it's all a schtick for him..he's an actor that tried to go on the show before but found some weird crap to get picked this season. If they liked him, Grodner would have rigged it for him to win, but evidently she doesn't. Neither did the hg that he tried to boss around. They wanted Paul as their guide not crazy Cody. Blah blah blah blah.

I think anyone who has convinced themselves that Cody played a good game or is worthy of AMF is fooling themselves. People need to study human behavior. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Vista said:

I think anyone who has convinced themselves that Cody played a good game or is worthy of AMF is fooling themselves. People need to study human behavior. 

 Do we have a Dr. on the boards...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, watchers said:

 Do we have a Dr. on the boards...

 

 

crazy-doctor.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WOC said:

 

 

crazy-doctor.jpg

We do have a Dr. I thought someone else was the Dr.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, stevea11 said:

I vote for Cody to win AFP every day. The only sensible person in the house.

 

Cody is getting all my votes too!   :rolleyes:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  



×