Cody has a hot temper.

1 hour ago, watchers said:

Do we have a Dr. on the boards...

I think someone is interviewing to be the Raven of Morty's. Some people are born to be puppet-masters of the house and some people believe they can be the puppet-master of the comment board and make everyone agree with them. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Vista said:

Completely disagree. His face and body alone show that Cody is not the picture of emotional stability; in fact, he seems like he will go off some day, which is scary.

Squints

BAHAHAHA mKay... 

14 hours ago, joystiick said:

I think someone is interviewing to be the Raven of Morty's. Some people are born to be puppet-masters of the house and some people believe they can be the puppet-master of the comment board and make everyone agree with them. 

In total agreement  

2 hours ago, WickedOne said:

Squints

BAHAHAHA mKay... 

Have been wondering where you've been Wicked.  Just in the shadows watching the insanity on these boards?

But you must be pleased that your boy, Cody, is at least winning AFP this season.  Hopefully he or Jess will come back next season, but not together.  If either of them do then I might come back next year.

And I am sure, those posting here who constantly berate and degrade Cody, pixx you off a bit.  Bringing out that Wicked rage?  They do with me.   

4 hours ago, Roli said:

I hope you're joking.  

We're not all going to like the same HGs.  

No, I'm not kidding.  Attacking one of our veterans, commenting on his 'supposed' instability really does pixx me off.  And the majority of Americans feel the same way.  Respect our flag and nation and all those who sacrifice their families, bodies, and some sadly their minds.  Disagree or even feel anger and express that but for those who CONTINUALLY make cruel vicious assaults re Cody's or any veteran's instability or mental health crosses the line.  

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

No, I'm not kidding.  Attacking one of our veterans, commenting on his 'supposed' instability really does pixx me off.  And the majority of Americans feel the same way.  Respect our flag and nation and all those who sacrifice their families, bodies, and some sadly their minds.  Disagree or even feel anger and express that but for those who CONTINUALLY make cruel vicious assaults re Cody's or any veteran's instability or mental health crosses the line.  

I respect the flag and the nation, and I respect the SERVICE.  The sad truth, though, is that just because someone has served our country does not mean that they are an all-around great person.  I live not far from Fort Carson Army Base and we OFTEN hear of servicemen involved in crimes.  Some of them are thieves, some of them are rapists, some of the are murderers and some of them are pedophiles.  Some of them beat their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc.  Some of them are assh*les.  Most aren't, but some are.  

You're entitled to your opinion about Cody, and if you want to overlook his faults just because he served in the military, go right ahead.  I'm not giving someone a pass for bad behavior just because they're a veteran.  If that makes you upset, it's your problem.  Go into your rage (your word, not mine).  I won't lose any sleep over it.  

I didn't like Cody because he was a jerk and a crappy player on BB and wasted a spot on the show that someone who actually wanted to play the game, instead of attending summer sex camp, could have had. 

1 hour ago, Aldrich said:

I agree.  People keep commenting on his "crazy eyes".  To me it seems he has one lazy eye which probably needs corrective lenses or minor surgery.  Doesn't mean he's a demented psychopath.  The only thing he might not qualify for in the service is piloting planes.  If he was so unstable he would not have been in the marines.  The stuff he witnessed in combat probably made him much more serious about life and doesn't suffer these fools he was locked in the house with.

9 minutes ago, HeleneL said:

I agree.  People keep commenting on his "crazy eyes".  To me it seems he has one lazy eye which probably needs corrective lenses or minor surgery.  Doesn't mean he's a demented psychopath.  The only thing he might not qualify for in the service is piloting planes.  If he was so unstable he would not have been in the marines.  The stuff he witnessed in combat probably made him much more serious about life and doesn't suffer these fools he was locked in the house with.

He wasn't cut out for the BB house.  That's the bottom line.  It was his choice to play, and by doing so he put himself out there for criticism, just like every other HG.  It's funny that the same people who are complaining about criticism about Cody have no problem saying vile things about other HGs.  

Megan served.  Cody wasn't respectful toward her.  

Edited by Roli

16 minutes ago, Roli said:

He wasn't cut out for the BB house.  That's the bottom line.  It was his choice to play, and by doing so he put himself out there for criticism, just like every other HG.  It's funny that the same people who are complaining about criticism about Cody have no problem saying vile things about other HGs.  

Megan served.  Cody wasn't respectful toward her.  

This is right here, Cody just wasn't cut out for BB. Neither were most of the HGs when you consider their games.

6 minutes ago, WOC said:

This is right here, Cody just wasn't cut out for BB. Neither were most of the HGs when you consider their games.

Someone (sorry, I forget who), said that Cody applied for a spot on an earlier season.  That would mean that he should have been at least a little familiar with the concept and game-play on BB.  Most HGs know better than to fight too hard for that first HOH.  They don't want to get blood on their hands right out the gate.  Cody didn't have a clue.  He got farther than he should have, and ruined Jessica's game in the process (with her permission, of course). 

But, hey, I've got no problem with him getting voted AFP.  If he garnered enough fans, for whatever reason, he deserves it.  I enjoy watching that part of finale night.  The only HGs happy for the winner of AFP are the one who wins it and the F2.  Everyone else is resentful, and their faces show it because they ALL think they're awesome.  But they're not. 

did not like Cody at first, but after seeing what and whom he was dealing with and the slanting that production gave to support paul, my opinion of him really changed. I liked his walk out, I like what he says in the jury house and when the insanity shows of how off base the others were,  he gets a look in his eyes that says he knows the reality of the situation is being revealed. So he is not that much of a poker face after all.

10 minutes ago, WickedOne said:

Anti-Cody people don't piss me off. But if they think he's unstable... they must be living in the fields of a corn fed, sheltered, out of touch, state. 

I think he is dealing with being sideswiped by production ...he was told to shut up and put up with it...and at teh same time all the other HGs are going along and no one is saying anything...his military training kicked in and he knows when he is up against authority, layers and the money he needs to make this summer work for him...nothing unstable there at all. 'just harsh reality in an ugly world

1 minute ago, NYROSE said:

I think he is dealing with being sideswiped by production ...he was told to shut up and put up with it...and at teh same time all the other HGs are going along and no one is saying anything...his military training kicked in and he knows when he is up against authority, layers and the money he needs to make this summer work for him...nothing unstable there at all. 'just harsh reality in an ugly world

Some people take a conspiracy theory and run away with it.  :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Roli said:

I respect the flag and the nation, and I respect the SERVICE.  The sad truth, though, is that just because someone has served our country does not mean that they are an all-around great person.  I live not far from Fort Carson Army Base and we OFTEN hear of servicemen involved in crimes.  Some of them are thieves, some of them are rapists, some of the are murderers and some of them are pedophiles.  Some of them beat their wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, etc.  Some of them are assh*les.  Most aren't, but some are.  

You're entitled to your opinion about Cody, and if you want to overlook his faults just because he served in the military, go right ahead.  I'm not giving someone a pass for bad behavior just because they're a veteran.  If that makes you upset, it's your problem.  Go into your rage (your word, not mine).  I won't lose any sleep over it.  

I didn't like Cody because he was a jerk and a crappy player on BB and wasted a spot on the show that someone who actually wanted to play the game, instead of attending summer sex camp, could have had. 

As I posted...'Disagree and feel anger and express that'.  Nowhere did I say that he should not be criticized but the comments stating his military experiences left him with violent tendencies or deep seeded anxiety & that you can see in his eyes serial killer instinct,  that is over the line.   

As for the many in military that you seem to know or are aware of,  yes we have a variety of people who enlist.  Fortunately if/when these issues come to light they are dishonorably discharged and face punishment.  

Re our criticism of other HGs,  I don't remember Cody giving orders to 'SHIT IN HIS MOUTH' (re Ramses), or to shun people, or for the group/mob to attack and mentally break others, or to entice someone to beat pots and pans in another HGs ears, the list goes on and on re the evil actions both ordered and taken this season.

If my comments make you upset that is YOUR problem.  

9 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Thank you.  Needless to say I agree completely.  So happy seems Cody will win AFP.  Cannot wait to see his face when they announce and hope Julie mentions that Cody and Kevin were top 2.  That should make Kevin happy but more importantly show the rest that viewers hated their actions.

52 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

As I posted...'Disagree and feel anger and express that'.  Nowhere did I say that he should not be criticized but the comments stating his military experiences left him with violent tendencies or deep seeded anxiety & that you can see in his eyes serial killer instinct,  that is over the line.   

As for the many in military that you seem to know or are aware of,  yes we have a variety of people who enlist.  Fortunately if/when these issues come to light they are dishonorably discharged and face punishment.  

Re our criticism of other HGs,  I don't remember Cody giving orders to 'SHIT IN HIS MOUTH' (re Ramses), or to shun people, or for the group/mob to attack and mentally break others, or to entice someone to beat pots and pans in another HGs ears, the list goes on and on re the evil actions both ordered and taken this season.

If my comments make you upset that is YOUR problem.  

Nah. Nothing on this board makes me upset.  I'm not emotionally invested in any of the Hgs.  It's just television.  Your life will go on no matter what happens with Cody.  I promise.  :hug:

41 minutes ago, Roli said:

Nah. Nothing on this board makes me upset.  I'm not emotionally invested in any of the Hgs.  It's just television.  Your life will go on no matter what happens with Cody.  I promise.  :hug:

I think you might be a tiny bit invested due to your many responses to me on this subject.  IMO you are a 'right fighter'.  You MUST prove to whomever that you are correct.  And so, I can say that I believe you are correct, in your own mind.  

My life definitely will go on with much happiness and glee as seems Cody, our beloved vet, will win AFP, as he deserves some acknowledgement that viewers have his back, so to speak.

Now, your response to this post will be the final comment as far as I am concerned.  And I get the feeling that getting in the last word is very important to you.  And so go at it. THE END!! :D

9 minutes ago, Aldrich said:

I think you might be a tiny bit invested due to your many responses to me on this subject.  IMO you are a 'right fighter'.  You MUST prove to whomever that you are correct.  And so, I can say that I believe you are correct, in your own mind.  

My life definitely will go on with much happiness and glee as seems Cody, our beloved vet, will win AFP, as he deserves some acknowledgement that viewers have his back, so to speak.

Now, your response to this post will be the final comment as far as I am concerned.  And I get the feeling that getting in the last word is very important to you.  And so go at it. THE END!! :D

LOL.  Transference.  

Have a great day.  

Crazy eyes... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... and one must wonder what they look like when they're pissed off and trying to not throat punch someone. * Or look in general. 

Keyboard hidden warriors. ahahahahahaha Blechhhh

They booted the people that would've kept the game interesting.

Cody

Cameron

semi- Jessica

The rest are simpleton bumblefuks. 

People read.one thing and they harp on it until the end of the season. This is what makes Cody unstable and it's out of his mouth and on video that can easily be searched. He says that as soon as he heard the Ferguson verdict he flew out there to be part of the riots, to see if he could survive. He said he gave a BBC interview dressed as a "bomber." He enjoyed himself especially the gas I to the crowds. He is an asshole for all his other comments but the Ferguson thing makes me think this dude is crazy.

6 minutes ago, Lamasquerade said:

People read.one thing and they harp on it until the end of the season. This is what makes Cody unstable and it's out of his mouth and on video that can easily be searched. He says that as soon as he heard the Ferguson verdict he flew out there to be part of the riots, to see if he could survive. He said he gave a BBC interview dressed as a "bomber." He enjoyed himself especially the gas I to the crowds. He is an asshole for all his other comments but the Ferguson thing makes me think this dude is crazy.

Some people have been harping on Cody all season. What will they do when the season is over and need a new fixation?

1 hour ago, Lamasquerade said:

That's disturbing, to say the least.