Cody has a hot temper.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a lot of respect for Cody. He showed much more class than anyone in the house. He was smart not to mention he has a child as to keep the haters from attacking his kid. I'm not too sure why he chose to come on BB though. He would have been better suited for the Amazing Race.

3 hours ago, Roli said:

He's not even close with his own family, which is a testament to what you've said.

I don't get this..I saw a YouTube video of some Instagram or Twitter chat that Jessica had with fans. She said this "Cody and I are going to Iowa (or wherever he lives) to see his family, or maybe I'll go now because I'm bored." So he doesn't talk to his family but she will go with him or even go alone to see them? She is more delusional than I thought she was. Is it expected she will be welcomed with open arms?   She also said she has no job right now cause she left abrubtly and needs to contact HR first.  She should look elsewhere for a sugar daddy unless she has been promised a gig on TAR or couples therapy and needs Cody.

1 hour ago, stevea11 said:

I have a lot of respect for Cody. He showed much more class than anyone in the house. He was smart not to mention he has a child as to keep the haters from attacking his kid. I'm not too sure why he chose to come on BB though. He would have been better suited for the Amazing Race.

He would be EXCELLENT in the AR. 

3 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I LOVED the way he stepped on that mirror table and walked out the door not a fake hug in his wake

He went out like a boss. None of that fake ass "love ya" crap!

I wish people would let it go though because he's gone and the game has moved on.

4 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

I LOVED the way he stepped on that mirror table and walked out the door not a fake hug in his wake

I respect that he didn't give out or receive any of those fake hugs considering he hated everyone in the house.  

Walking on the table? Not so much.  JMO

32 minutes ago, WOC said:

He went out like a boss. None of that fake ass "love ya" crap!

I wish people would let it go though because he's gone and the game has moved on.

but then production gives us this recap show and it is all back up again like vomit

32 minutes ago, Roli said:

I respect that he didn't give out or receive any of those fake hugs considering he hated everyone in the house.  

yes it is a matter of opinion and in normal circumstances we don't want people walking on our tables in our homes, but this place is not a home at all and the general filth and disrespect of decent living these people loll about in...makes the walk no great faux pas.

2 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

yes it is a matter of opinion and in normal circumstances we don't want people walking on our tables in our homes, but this place is not a home at all and the general filth and disrespect of decent living these people loll about in...makes the walk no great faux pas.

The walk made for great tv. I also like that he just walked out without going through the phony great game I love you crap. When he got to the door, I wish he would have turned around and gave them "deuces bitches". 

15 minutes ago, joystiick said:

The walk made for great tv. I also like that he just walked out without going through the phony great game I love you crap. When he got to the door, I wish he would have turned around and gave them "deuces bitches". 

they were not worth even that to him. I wonder if Jess can keep up a lifetime of whatever would not let him see the cheap crass side of her to allow them to have a successful relationship with kids and home? He will not be a great wage earner...and she has some aspirations to luxury...so will it be worth it to her...for the stability that he offers from his experience? There are not a lot of guys who want to support a wife and kids ...or will support that wife after she has ruined her body with babies...given the view of most men about what constitutes a female worthy of being attracted to.

I don't think it had anything to do with his feet on the table. He stayed in bed with filthy sheets and blankets and the others are pigs too so everyone is use to their filthy habits. He stormed off and that's all there was to it, he was his usual pussy pissed off self. Nobody got up to say goodbye to him and he didn't say goodbye to anyone, so I don't get the praise for his exit.

2 hours ago, Canopus said:

Cody's exit was fine; I have no issues with the way he left. Why be phony? He didn't like them, they didn't like him.

I'd rather he left the game because he beat Josh into a bloody pulp. But we can't have everything we wish for.

I would've done the same AND popped a couple of them in the mouth on the way out.

WTF thinks you have to be classy exiting a cut-throat, tacky reality TV show? Who are you impressing? I seriously doubt it will impact their lives one way or another. FFS 

Cody isn't the 1st to talk across the table on an exit.  But I found myself wishing that the table would shatter and he would fall into Paul's lap.  Cody set himself up as the #1 target week 1, they get him out, he comes back.  What does he do, stays in bed with Jess.  I'm glad he's gone...

On 8/21/2017 at 2:07 AM, MadMarty said:

Cody isn't the 1st to talk across the table on an exit.  But I found myself wishing that the table would shatter and he would fall into Paul's lap.  Cody set himself up as the #1 target week 1, they get him out, he comes back.  What does he do, stays in bed with Jess.  I'm glad he's gone...

I was surprised it did not at least crack

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/19/2017 at 6:11 PM, Roli said:

How did he know how strong the table is?  That thing could have gave way and he gets cut.  Not a smart move in my book. 

On 8/20/2017 at 2:49 PM, Lamasquerade said:

I don't think it had anything to do with his feet on the table. He stayed in bed with filthy sheets and blankets and the others are pigs too so everyone is use to their filthy habits. He stormed off and that's all there was to it, he was his usual pussy pissed off self. Nobody got up to say goodbye to him and he didn't say goodbye to anyone, so I don't get the praise for his exit.

I agree. Some other person posted it as a "walk of pride". Sore losers like him have no pride.

I read that he is polling at #1 for AFP again this week.  I think there are a lot of people who like him because they hate the HGs as much as he does.  His exit and subsequent interview with Julie went over big with many fans I guess.

i could NEVER be a HG...I don't suffer fools well, especially in such close quarters.  I give him props for his self-control in that insane asylum.  Someone referred to him as a pussy - he's not my favorite person, but I don't think that's an accurate assessment.  I'm reasonably sure that Josh would be wearing dentures right now if Cody hadn't been restrained by the house rules.  The actual pussy in the house is Josh (and Paul for that matter) imo.  Hopefully they'll steer clear of each other outside of the house.