Sad

15 hours ago, KKDeal said:

I'm so disappointed in BB this year. There is SO much harassment and disrespect. They have gone way over the line. 

um, that's what this show is all about. Without it they would have never lasted 19 seasons.

5 hours ago, stevea11 said:

um, that's what this show is all about. Without it they would have never lasted 19 seasons.

It is one aspect of what the show shows...but there have been times we have seen real strategies and real relationships form to enable people to get further in the game...

On 8/19/2017 at 1:05 PM, stevea11 said:

To an extent it is. But this is not enjoyable to watch. Too many personal attacks on people. And although this has happened before I do not remember it ever being this way.... once a person is called out no one in the house will talk to them and the whole house turns ugly. 

On 8/19/2017 at 6:15 PM, NYROSE said:

It is one aspect of what the show shows...but there have been times we have seen real strategies and real relationships form to enable people to get further in the game...

I agree. It does not always have to be a blood bath to be good.

BB19 will go down as one of the meaner seasons along with BB6, BB9...unwatchable, BB15 and so on. Some of BBs greatest players were mean. Dan was awful to Ian, Janelle was surprisingly mean on BB6 not to mention Maggie who was...never heard from again. Evil Dick, mean as a dirty catbox.

A great player who can finesse the game with their wit, using irony as their harshest weapon is rare. Will wasn't mean, not outwardly and Boogie comes to mind. He didn't win yet he is still one of BBs greatest players.

The mob mentality and group gang ups are new to me. The well planned harsh goading of others to rattle another HG is almost shocking. Maybe this is the new age of BB. The next generation...IDK.

Funny that BB is won or lost by the vote from a jury of their peers. I guess we'll see how they vote and why moving forward.