Saturday August 19, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9:26am BBT: Cameras 1-2 on sleeping houseguests. Christmas is awake in HOH room  on cam 3. Christmas is using dry shampoo in her hair. Jason is now up and in the bathroom brushing his teeth in his eXtreme costume. Christmas heads downstairs.

9:31am BBT: Jason, christmas and matt in kitchen. Jason, "is this a trick?" Talking about who saw the rat. Christmas saying she saw it. Jason says there is no way there is a rat. Matt changes from orange shirt into blue shirt. Jason "there is no way you are every going to convince me there is a rat in here, if you do, I will say it is mechanical." Christmas says she asked for rat traps. Christmas can't believe that Jason doesn't believe them. Jason still adamant about there not being a rat. Christmas saying the rat is a size of a football. 

9:34 Jason "I would let it bite me." Christmas says, "you are the most dense person I know sometimes." Jason and Christmas talking about a plan to scare someone with the rat. Matt whispers that Paul told him not to mess with the trap. 

9:38am BBT: Christmas saying she thinks Raven wants to host the competition. Matt saying that raven goes back and forth with what vetos she wants to play in. christmas says that she wants to bleach the whole house. 

Interesting conversations from last night and early this morning:

Last night at 10:05 PM (Feeds 1/2) Raven and Matt are in the lounge. They say that this week is set. Next week is what matters. If they get HOH they can target Jason and Alex. Put one of them up, preferably Jason, on the block next to Kevin and say Kevin is the target. If they win the POV they take Kevin down and put up Alex.

12:25 AM BBT Raven tells Christmas in the HOH room "We have the temple of tree today or WTF that is today." The tree has not been revealed yet.

Then Mark spends the better part of 30 minutes talking smack about Elena to Mark and he sucks it up and takes it.

1:10 AM BBT Mark tells Josh and Christmas that he gave Mark the save a friend because he didn't get pissed when he called Paul out. He really has no bad feelings towards him.

1:57 AM In the HOH while the others are sleeping, Paul discusses with Christmas and Josh how to take out Alex and Jason. [He is telling them how to get rid of the only person that has a snowball's chance in hell of having the tiniest chance of beating Paul-Goldylucks]

Paul, Christmas and Josh discuss the tree at 3:20 AM. Paul mentions bad apples. He says there is nothing really good up there. The only thing that is scary is the veto one. Because that means safety for 4 people. With 4 people safe you have to nominate two of your own. They then discuss who they think will pick an apple. Paul: The only person he feels like would be willing to do it is Jason. Christmas thinks no one is going to. It only works for you if you "pick the right f*ing apple........they don't want to play any of that sh**."

3:21 AM BBT Paul says "I AM JUST GLAD MARK LOST FIRST ROUND. THAT WAS BOYS.......OF COURSE HE RAN AND GOT THE APPLE." 

3:23 AM Paul says (in regards to the tree) this is nothing like the care packages. America does not vote for this. You just have to stupid enough to grab it. 

3:31 AM Christmas is in the HOH room with Paul and Josh and while watching the TV screen she sees a rat run across the kitchen floor. Paul and Josh go outside to try and stalk it. WBRB.

12:03 AM BBT Kevin telling Josh there is going to be a movie in the HOHR, Gone with the Wind, Josh says he has heard of it but never watched it, wants to watch the Lion King it makes him feel better after a stressful day. Discussing the new temptations, Christmas saying they are not very tempting but Mark got one of the good ones, Mark says something about veto, but cannot hear him, Paul says with double veto you could F&^% yourself if you don't win the veto. 

12:20 AM BBT Christmas goes to HOHR, Paul walks in then leaves to go fix a bed in the Red BR chats with Matt about what he cooked went back to kitchen with Mark, Kevin and Josh, talk about how much time left in the season. Paul called to DR. Mark saying how he is pissed about the shuffleboard and wants to get picked for Veto tomorrow. Mark saying how Elena wanted the house to be more vocal (arguments) but didn't want to get a target on her back. General "what-if" conversation. 

1:07 AM BBT Christmas joins Josh and Mark in KT. Mark explains why he gave the Save A Friend to Paul, says if most people get called out they get pissed, but Paul didn't lie and he doesn't have any bad feelings towards him. Says Paul seemed surprised, but Mark wanted to do something nice for Paul to show his gratitude for when he was nice to him the first week. 

12:19 PM BBT Josh is trying to convince Christmas that the rat she saw over the screen last night is not a real rat. It has to be mechanical. Paul and Josh were with her when she saw it. It had to be huge to be able to see it so clear over the camera. Raven says it was huge when she saw it outside the other day.

12:21 PM BBT Josh came out of the DR. Christmas hears him coming and sneaks up behind the door and screams. Josh screams very loud and says she scared the F out of him. 

12:25 PM BBT Paul is talking about the rat trap he set last night. Jason is still not falling for it that a huge rat has inhabited the house.  At 12:27 PM we get kittens. 

12:30 PM BBT Bunnies.

12:43 PM BBT Still bunnies. 

12:50 PM BBT Puppies

12:58 PM BBT Feeds return. Mark is in the wash area and says "Step 1 down." He looks unhappy. Christmas is heading to the DR to return the card she reads from. Paul, Alex and Jason are in the Green Room. Jason asked him why "she" didn't pick Paul to play. Alex says she thinks she (probably Christmas) promised Raven. Paul says he doesn't think it's a big deal. No shock. 

1:00 PM BBT In the green BR are Paul, Alex and Jason. Jason asks if the Save a Friend works, keeping them from being evicted? Mark walks in and says yes. Too bad it doesn't let you save yourself. Paul tells Jason he is reading into things and not too. They tell Jason that Christmas was probably asked by Raven to pick her. Jason says when he picked up the chip he was tempted to drop it because his gut said it was going to be Mark. So he picked another. It appears he pulled Mark's name.  

1:05 PM BBT In the Green BR are Paul, Christmas, Alex and Jason. Paul says he (probably Mark) knows that if I win it I am pulling you off and he doesn't want to take the chance of staying up there again. 

1:06 PM BBT Paul says the comp is either spelling or the comics. Alex says it may be the black box in the dark. Paul says no. They wouldn't do a comp like that until like 10pm so it is really dark. They agree to study the dates so they have that squared away. 

1:08 PM BBT Matt and Josh whisper in the SR. Josh says as long as Mark doesn't win, Matt is good. 

1:11 PM BBT Mark gets called to the DR. Meanwhile Paul, Christmas, Jason, Matt, Alex and Raven are in the green room talking about Kevin again. They are talking about how it is suspicious that he is not happier with Cody and Elena leaving the house. he hasn't been happy about an eviction since Jessica because Jessica couldn't do anything for his game. 

1:17 PM BBT Jason, Raven, Christmas, Paul, Matt and Alex in the Green Bedroom. Alex has her little mirror in front of her face, doing her makup. [Imagine that! My favorite camera angle is straight at her, with the mirror in front, hiding her face.~GreenMtn]

They're talking about the "rat" that's supposedly in the kitchen. Jason is adamant that there is no rat. [I'm with him. A mouse MAYBE, but not rat.]

Just Christmas, Alex, and Paul in the Green Bedroom now. They are whispering, making it hard to hear what they are talking about. Plenty of conversation, but about who and what, is unknown. OK, they are Kevin-bashing again. They have so many strange theories about him. Of course, Paul presents his theory as if it were fact. 

1:25 PM BBT Matt and Raven in the lounge. Matt says "open the door, we can't be sketchy." Raven gets up and opens the door. Jason comes in. Just making small talk. Jason says he wishes they would hurry up and let him out of his extremitard. Christmas walks in, Jason is standing up. She punches him pretty hard with both hands, in the chest. They laugh about it. Shout outs to Holly ensue. 

Raven and Christmas talking about outfits for POV. Christmas says "booty shorts and bra."

Christmas backing up the spiral staircase towards the HOH room.

1:31 PM BBT Kevin and Jason are in the green BR now. Kevin says he is shocked that Christmas picked Raven. He asks Jason if he did anything wrong that he wasn't aware how things were going to go down. Meanwhile Paul is in the HOH telling Christmas about Jason's freak out that Christmas picked Raven. Christmas thanks him for calming Jason down. 

1:35 PM BBT Josh joins Christmas and Paul in the HOH room. They keep talking about Kevin being sketchy. Meanwhile in the SR Alex and Jason are talking. She tells him that Raven asked Christmas to pick her so Christmas had no choice. Josh walks in and tells them that Kevin is tripping out. 

1:39 PM BBT in the HOH Paul tells Christmas that after Mark, they have to take out Jason or Matt. However they have to keep an eye on Kevin. In order to not tick off Alex they will have to put Kevin next to Jason and pretend they are going to get Kevin out. 

1:40 PM BBT Alex tells Jason that he is getting paranoid. She says that Paul is even pointing it out. Jason says they can't act like they are perfectly safe. At some point they have to start clipping people out. Alex says he (Paul) needs them and it will final 5 before they start clipping each other. They can then clip Paul and Christmas out. 

1:46 PM BBT In the HOH Kevin is laying in the bed next to Christmas. He says he doesn't know what or how his relationship with Alex has soured a little. She knows the game. She knows everything. Maybe Jason told her something when he questioned Jason about why he was following her around. She is like a high school kid. Wants to play the game aggressive. 

1:48 PM BBT Alex tells Jason that he is not allowed any more Mountain Dew today. It is making him a$$holey. 

1:50 PM BBT Jason chastises Alex for using too much sugar. Alex raises her voice to him "No more F*ing Mountain Dew. You are done. You are the biggest sh**. Now I know why Holly hates you. It's the GD Mountain Dew. You become the biggest a$$hole."

1:54 PM BBT In the HOH Kevin tells Christmas that he walks up on people in conversations and they stop talking. 

1:31 PM BBT Josh in HOH shower. Paul and Jason mess with him somehow under the shower door. He yells. Maybe they just grabbed his foot and scared him.

Jason yells to production, "Please get us out of these costumes."

Paul: "Kevin hates Alex. And Alex hates Kevin." [Really?]

Paul and Christmas talking about how they want Mark out first.

Paul says that Alex told him she was worried about Jason. According to Paul she said if he messes up, she'll cut him out. Josh gets out of the shower and joins Paul and Christmas in conversation about Kevin and Mark. 

Paul tells Josh to go downstairs, so people won't think they're working together.

Paul feeds the fish, because Christmas can't do it.

1:40 PM BBT Alex, Jason and Josh in storage room. They're arguing about the rat. Jason still maintains that there is no rat. Josh says there is. Josh to Jason: "I hope that rat bites your d*ck off."  Jason: "OK, if I see that rat, I will lie down on the floor, apologize to everyone for not believing, and let Josh kick me in the balls."  Josh: "I'm good with that." Alex to Jason: "You better hope there's no rat."

1:41 PM BBT In the storage room, Jason and Alex cementing their alliance. Alex tells Jason she will probably go first. Jason is worried the rest of the house will figure out they have an alliance and try to send them out.

Kevin walks in to storage and asks Alex if he can have a Coke. Alex says yes, but he decides to drink some kind of juice. The fridge door stays open while Kevin pours some juice in a glass, offers it to Alex and Jason, who decline.

Mark comes into storage, gets something from the fridge and shuts the door.

1:49 PM BBT Alex tells Jason he has to stop drinking Mountain Dew because it makes him act all crazy. [Meanwhile, Alex is hyped up on Coke.]

Alex to Jason: You're bad enough when you drink regular things like chocolate milk, you must stop drinking Mountain Dew.

In the kitchen, Mark tells Alex and Jason how much better this season would have been without Cody and Jessica.

1:54 PM BBT Alex is telling Mark and Josh about a previous season where Team America was offered $5000 to convince the house that there was a rat in the house. 

Jason yells about the rat: "he's right by Mark's feet." Mark doesn't move. Josh says he hope the rat climbs in bed with him and bites one of his nuts.

Jason still yelling.

Alex says "No more Mountain Dew for you."

2:00 PM BBT BB "House guests, please report to Lock Down in the HOH room". Josh speculates it is so BB can put out traps for the rat. WBRB

2:02 PM BBT They also speculate it might be Have Nots. Mark says they didn't call out for the host so it can't be for Have Not. 

2:03 PM BBT The last of the HGs are heading up to the HOH for LD and we get WBRB. 

2:25 PM BBT Still WBRB.

2:02 PM BBT Feeds back. Alex says maybe this a lockdown so they can put out rat traps.

They are in no hurry to go to HOH. Alex: "This oatmeal is so good."

Mark and Alex say they're waiting for each other. Mark washing some dishes. Jason also still in kitchen. Mark heads upstairs. Jason helps Alex with her backpack.

WBRB

2:31 PM BBT Feeds return. Paul looks at the KT table and says plain ole slop. Mark says he is going for the key. Christmas grabs the card: "As head of household I must choose 2 Have Nots for the week (Alex "Oh my God, please, thank you.....I had mercy on you when I was last HOH"). Josh volunteers. Christmas looks towards Mark and he says "backdoor and have not, wow." She replies "I choose Josh and sometimes I am a little ruthless, Mark. Mark said he wanted to go for the key so she didn't want to deprive him of that opportunity. Remember, the have not temptation is back in play. Only the first person who claims the key in the diary room can accept the temptation." Josh pretends to run towards the DR but he doesn't. Neither does Mark. But Mark says he may change his mind later and go for it.  

Josh and Mark are Have Nots. Josh volunteers and Mark is chosen by Christmas, the HOH.

2:43 PM BBT Paul has agreed to make Josh some of his slop when the last he made is gone. Meanwhile, most of the HGs are hanging out in the KT. Mark says he won't mind being a Have Not either as long as Paul keeps making the slop. 

2:44 PM BBT The HGs are speculating if they could save some of the hotdogs that Alex makes. Have Nots have been able to eat the hot dogs she makes. Can they save her hot dogs for tomorrow? Alex says she doesn't think so. Jason says of couse not, Alex never agrees with anything that is easy. 

2:50 PM BBT Josh talks to Matt and Raven in the SR. Josh tells him that Kevin came up to him wanting to confirm that if Mark wins the veto that they are going to evict Matt. Josh he played dumb with Kevin and said he didn't know and would do whatever the house wants. Matt and Raven thank you for the info.