Wednesday August 16, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

Please post ONLY Live Feed, televised show, Big Brother After Dark observations and screen captures here !

If you are adding personal comments, please keep them to a minimum and use brackets [personal comment]around the text.

Remember your time zones. Big Brother Time (BBT) is West Coast Daylight Saving Time (See Map Here).

Please be careful in identifying who is speaking, and do not use confusing abbreviations. We may have several HGs with names which start with the same letter.

To better help you identify the HGs, we made this guide you can print out and refer to until you get to know who's who.  http://mortystv.com/...houseguests.pdf

Try to be consistent with abbreviations, like:

Washroom Area (WA)
Water Closet (WC)

Kitchen (KT)
Dining Table (DT)
Living Room (LR)
Back Yard (BY)
Bedroom (BR)
Den Style Bedroom (DBR)
Indoor Lock Down (ILD)
Outdoor Lock Down (OLD)
Head of House Room (HOHR)
The Rose Bedroom (RBR)
Storage Room (SR)

It only takes a few good posts to earn your "Live Feed Updater" badge and LFU status. 

Also, all registered members of the forums have access to our chat rooms, at http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?/chat.html/ Stop in talk to SMVanBoyz, Fuskie, and I'm in there from time-to-time too. It's fun to be able to watch the feeds at dish the HGs at the same time.  

Please feel free to post info for other updaters to let them know how long you can update, or when you're taking a break and you want someone else to take over.

...And pictures, screen caps are welcome here too.

Thank you!
-Morty

• morty pinned this topic

I hope someone jumps on and helps out, we're starting to miss a lot of stuff.  If someone covers the early am, (I'm thinking Sassy and/or Indy, or any of you talented LFUs)  please try to coordinate your updating by posting your intentions in a reply.  We had some overlaps, which is sad when there's so much left without any coverage.

TY,

-Mort

8:50AM BBT Elena is also up, waiting in the WA for Cody to get out of the WC. Cody is out and washes his hands. Elena is in. Cody back to the KT where he tends to the coffee.  Elena is back in bed.  Now Matt is up, exchanges cordiality with Cody in the KT on his way to the WC.  Then he's back in bed again.  It's Cody's favorite time of the day - when everyone else is asleep.

9:05AM BBT Codes for a second cup of Joe.  Cody glances at the Memory Wall and mutters half thoughts to himself. Kevin is up and walks through the KT to the WC. Cody stretches then goes to fill up his third cup (but who's counting).  Kevin returns silently to from the WA and heads back to bed.

9:22AM BBT We are on our 4th cup of coffee.  All HG except Cody still sleeping.  Cody seems to be deep in thought, perhaps trying to figure out how his game got FUBAR and if there's any play he can make to save himself.  Or maybe he's just counting the days until he can leave and enjoy a whole week alone in the Jury House.  He blows his nose.

9:30AM BBT Cody continues his muttering, joking with the camera that they must be as bored as he is. Unlike the rest of these psychopaths, he says, I want the least amount of camera time as possible.  He has to be the least funny person on the show.  A camera nods yes and he laughs.  He figures there's only one camera guy working right now.

9:47AM BBT Raven is up and changing batteries in the SR. Not sure she even saw Cody as she walked through the KT.  Cody gets another refill and tells the camera not to move, he's returning to the same spot, which he does.  Raven is back in bed, exchanging a morning kiss with Matt.

9:52AM Cody tosses out the last cup of coffee then heads to the SR and gets a fresh can of grinds, tosses out the old grinds, tears a paper towel sheet as a filter.  No change elsewhere in the house.

10:25AM BBT The lights are on.  Matt & Mark are up.  Alex is laying in the HoH bed flipping through the spy screen views.  BB forces Josh awake by calling him to the DR.

10:30AM BBT The whispering has begun as Paul recaps for Matt the convo he had with Matt last night, implying Mark said he wasn't taking a shot at Paul if he won HoH but Matt "to make a statement".  Wow, Matt says, was Elena there?  Yes, but she didn't say anything.

10:35AM BBT With the HG up, Cody has moved from the KT to the shower. Paul and Matt move to the KT where Paul continues to make fun of Mark's game. Matt wants Josh to win HoH and send Mark home.

Overnight recap......

Aug 15, 7:00pm BBT.....Alex in BY handing out hotdogs. Matt and Raven in KT cleaning up. Kevin says Alex makes the best hot dogs. 

8:45pm BBT Kevin misses his little girls. 

9:21pm BBT Paul, Alex, Jason in HOH chase Josh out so they can talk.  Talk about the Cody never getting involved, how Kevin was the vote to keep him in. Kevin comes in and Paul quickly leaves and Jason pretends to use the WC. Kevin goes outside. 

9:24pm BBT out by the pool Paul, Josh, Matt and Raven talk about "she" has realized there are no other options. It doesn't matter to "both of them" anymore. Kevin comes over and talk is about votes and wait till Thurs. 

10:47pm BBT Christmas joins Alex, Paul and Jason in HOH. Talking about Cody talking to Mark about staying close to Elena. Paul wonders if he should do damage control with Mark. 

11:31pm BBT Mark and Elena in hammock talking about how (someone??) said if he didn't respect 

Mark so much and if he had tried harder he would have Elena now. Elena saying no way would she be with him, its is his over confidence talking.

Aug 16......

12:07am BBT Raven popping bumps on Matts arm. Alex and Jason in HOH talking about how she has been as open and hones about the plan as she can. Alex explains to Jason  how the F3 comps work. Jason says if he wins he will pick to take Alex. Alex says they need  Matt and Raven to keep the pressure off them. 

12:32am BBT Alex sets up her tent and makes the dogs. Matt, Elena and Mark have gone to bed.

1:02am BBT Jason and Paul in HOH. Paul says send this MFers home. They leave saying they are going to pass out tonight. Paul says Happy Birthday Momma. 

2:01am BBT all cams on sleeping HG. 

2:08 am BBT Alex flosses. (she must have something stuck in a molar...by 2:12 she is picking at a back tooth with a hand mirror and something.) She's in bed by head 2:40am. 

HG are tucked in for the night.

10:40AM Josh is in the WA while Cody is in the shower. He returns to the HN room.  Cody is out of the shower and Josh has his towel so he's either ready to go in or go on an improbable space adventure.  So long, Josh, and thanks for all the diss.  Cody turns the water back on again so Josh visits with Matt and Paul in the KT as they make fun of Mark.

10:50AM BBT Josh told Paul and Matt that when he "called Mark out" last night, he said he couldn't stand living with him. Cody is out of the shower and heads to the GBR to put on some clothes, then crawls into bed with a book. Paul tells Matt that Mark has been infatuated with Maven the last couple days, implying they are his target. Paul says Mark admitted he hadn't done anything for Paul in the game. Josh says he wins one comp (Safety) and thinks he's a beast.

10:55AM BBT Paul starts to throw in Kevin's slights as he, Matt and Josh joke about how they are going to take Mark out. Cody continues reading the bible in the GBR. Josh thinks that despite Cody and Mark both saying they are not working together, they are both working together. Paul says Mark will kiss up to Raven again if she wins HoH.

11:50AM BBT- WBRB - Fishes

11:52AM BBT- Backyard camera views only. The HGs come outside and see a shuffle board. Alex reads instructions on practicing on the board. Everyone gets 8 practice shots. Cody practices first. Paul practices. Christmas comes up to practice. They ask if she needs her scooter. She says she doesn't. 

11:01am BBT: Kevin making his bed in the HNR then goes to the KT where Paul, Matt and Josh are whispering and Matt making fresh coffee. Cody laying in bed reading.

11:11am BBT: Paul in the KT eating Slop talking to Matt, Kevin josh and raven. Just general talk going on. Bb tells HG no sleeping is allowed between the hours of 10am and 10pm then we get FOTH.

11:20am BBT: Paul, Josh and Matt whispering very low in the KT, Raven walks up and they stop talking.Paul then starts counting on his fingers. Cody still laying in bed reading, Mark and Elena still in bed sleeping.

11:32am BBT: Matt is in the KT changing to his orange shirt, Paul in the WA whispering to Christmas about Cody laughing at him while Josh puts his shoes on. Mark and Elena up and putting shoes on in the  BR, Cody  is up now, raven and Matt putting their shoes on also.

11:36am BBT: All Hg are getting shoes on  and doing ADL's  then gathering in the KT. Everyone is silent.

11:39am BBT: Paul in the HOHR telling Jason and Alex about his conversation with mark lastnight and how Mark is mad at him for saying things yesterday and Paul says he told him that he stood up for Cody in this house and your girl took the 5000 from the HOH you did this to yourself.Paul then says that mark told him he is going to win HOh Thursday and Paul says he told mark well good luck then.

11:47am BBT: HG standing and sitting around in KT and WA talking general talk, Paul starts singing and we get FOTH.

11:49am BBT: BB opens the BY and they have a game to practice. Hg head out the door to see what it is. Alex reads the card and they will be practicing shuffle board.She says they each get eight practice shots. Cody says i will go first and steps up to the board.

11:55am BBT: HG in BY practicing shuffle board, Kevin pushing the pucks back to the others. They are locked outside with nothing but the board in the BY and no talking going on.

11:58am BBT: Hg talk about  the game and like it is kind of like corn hole and Jason says we call it bags. You throw the little bags in the hole. Josh is now up practicing.

12:04pm BBT: HG still practicing Elena is up as mark pushes them back and all other Hg are sitting down in the shade.

12:11pm BBT: Hg standing around in the BY after everyone practiced waiting to get back inside the house. Just general talk going on about playing shuffle board  before.

12:19pm BBT: Hg are now back in the house, Most are in the KT talking general talk about fishing. Matt and raven in the WA talking about eating cereal.

12:22pm BBT: mark in the WA brushing his teeth, Alex in the KT saying these are my special honey nut cheerios i would appreciate if no one eats them thank you as she sits down to eat.

12:26pm BBT: Matt and raven playing around in the STR and hugging. Paul, Jason, Christmas and Kevin in the lounge rm just lounging and talking about the weather outside.

12:33pm BBT: Josh has joined the lounge rm just general talk going on about slop. Mark and Elena in the KT with Matt and raven just staring at each other as Matt and raven cook.

12:42pm BBT: HG sitting around talking general talk.

12:46pm BBT: In the lounge rm Paul, Kevin, Jason, josh and mark talking about playing carnival games, Paul says he hates carnival games. In the KT Matt and raven are eating while Christmas watches and talks general talk. Matt goes to the HOHR gets on the couch covers up and just sits there as Alex is asleep in her bed.

12:51pm BBT: Mark tells Alex he has had all he can take of mark right now that he is being annoying. Alex says he takes things all thew time and he takes others pillows then says it was not me.

12:55pm BBT: Elena and Paul talking now and Elena says mark has told her that he is not working with Cody and  if i find out he is i will be furious and i told mark that.

1:06 PM BBT Alex, Christmas, Matt and Paul in HOH, talking about what the next HOH comp might be. Paul says it might be another luck one like the one Josh won. But he says, "we just did that. It's too soon for that." 

Paul: "I don't think it will be double eviction." [haha] 

Paul: "I hope it's a double eviction, I really do. Because then we can get rid of Mark."

They are all concerned that Kevin is so sketchy.

Production: "No napping houseguests."

Raven joins the crew in HOH.

Paul: "Mark is such a pussy. I walked over to the hammock and he was like, 'why do you keep bringing up the Cody thing?'"

Paul: "I said to Mark, you ask me 40 times a day if we're good."

Paul to Mark: Calm the fuck down.

[The telling and re-telling is getting exhausting.--GreenMtn]