Jury House Question

I would presume show, but as we haven't started forming a jury yet, it remains to be seen.

Fuskie

Who notes after 6 weeks, we only have 4 evicted HG, which suggests the carnage over the next six weeks will be fast and furious...

2 minutes ago, Fuskie said:

Who notes after 6 weeks, we only have 4 evicted HG, which suggests the carnage over the next six weeks will be fast and furious...

I agree and I believe there will several HGs who, when kicked to the curb, are going to wonder what happened! Paul seems to be the only one who is planning ahead.

16 minutes ago, Fuskie said:

I would presume show, but as we haven't started forming a jury yet, it remains to be seen.

Fuskie

Probably starting with the special broadcast on Friday the 18th.  I'd love to see a triple.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/9/2017 at 10:55 AM, HeleneL said:

Probably starting with the special broadcast on Friday the 18th.  I'd love to see a triple.

I'm really hoping for a triple eviction this week.  What other reason would they have that broadcast tomorrow night?  I don't even care which three go.  A real shake-up would be nice.  

Jury: What was your game plan in the house?

(possible F2 HGs)

Paul: I put every one of you in the jury. I decided who and when. And then you all did exactly what I wanted.

Xmas: Poor me, I broke my foot, couldn't do much. And I obeyed Paul and sunk my harpy claws into whoever he pointed out.

Josh: I acted like a scared baby, lashing out and then crying in the first weeks. Then Paul took over and directed my buffoonery at specific HGs. I followed his orders.

Raven: I'm dying. Let me tell you about all my diseases...

Jury: NOOOOO!

Matt: Huh? I think we are out of cereal. 

Alex: I'm tough. I'll beat the crap out of all of you. Come here, Jason. I need to beat on someone. Wait, let me see if Paul says it's OK to beat you.

Jason: Well, f@%k. I'm Whistle-Nut and how the f-in hell am I sitting here? Alex was right about doing what Paul said, I think. F@%k, Alex, stop hitting me!

Kevin: You liked my stories, right? I got a lot of them. Every time Paul would tell me who to vote for, I'd tell a story about something.  Then we'd laugh.

1 hour ago, straykat said:

(possible F2 HGs)

Paul: I put every one of you in the jury. I decided who and when. And then you all did exactly what I wanted.

Xmas: Poor me, I broke my foot, couldn't do much. And I obeyed Paul and sunk my harpy claws into whoever he pointed out.

Josh: I acted like a scared baby, lashing out and then crying in the first weeks. Then Paul took over and directed my buffoonery at specific HGs. I followed his orders.

Alex: I'm tough. I'll beat the crap out of all of you. Come here, Jason. I need to beat on someone. Wait, let me see if Paul says it's OK to beat you.

Jason: Well, f@%k. I'm Whistle-Nut and how the f-in hell am I sitting here? Alex was right about doing what Paul said, I think. F@%k, Alex, stop hitting me!

Kevin: You liked my stories, right? I got a lot of them. Every time Paul would tell me who to vote for, I'd tell a story about something.  Then we'd laugh.

LMAO! Are you sure you're not a BB producer?

2 hours ago, straykat said:

(possible F2 HGs)

And the Emmy for best analogy goes to..........straycat

11 hours ago, straykat said:

(possible F2 HGs)

I realize it's 4:30AM where I live and I am still up when I should be sleeping, but I laughed out loud when reading this.  Woke up my husband who does not watch BB and he wasn't amused.

19 hours ago, straykat said:

(possible F2 HGs)

You nailed it.....

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, straykat said:

(possible F2 HGs)

This is the most clever post I've read so far. :)