Cody/Jess

Am i the only one that remembers Cody torpedoed his game sticking up for Alex. He's a dick but he stuck up for her even refering to Jess in bed as her and she screwed him over they were all team Cody til he saved her and she left him out to dry. These Paul worshipers will all get what they deserve some of the worsy game play ever. If a second alliance had formed around Jess and Cody  with Matt , elana, Kevin and Jason they could have had real power Jess putting any trust into that weasal paul was a huge mistake and the others sre just idiots kind of surprised by Kevins stitity a guy from Boston should have bern more smart

4 hours ago, Spod said:

Am i the only one that remembers Cody torpedoed his game sticking up for Alex. He's a dick but he stuck up for her even refering to Jess in bed as her and she screwed him over they were all team Cody til he saved her and she left him out to dry. These Paul worshipers will all get what they deserve some of the worsy game play ever. If a second alliance had formed around Jess and Cody  with Matt , elana, Kevin and Jason they could have had real power Jess putting any trust into that weasal paul was a huge mistake and the others sre just idiots kind of surprised by Kevins stitity a guy from Boston should have bern more smart

Welcome to Morty's, Spod.  

Cody torpedoed his game when he wouldn't talk to people during his HOH.  His personality is his biggest enemy.  His sticking up for Alex just pissed off Jessica.  

I actually don't think Kevin is playing a bad game.  He's still there and he's not a target yet.  

I just want to point out that there's already a thread entitled "Cody and Jessica".   Just sayin'.....

10 hours ago, Spod said:

Yes, I also remember he gave up on the veto and let her win, although his alliance wanted her out. Cody blew up his game that week. Some of it was his fault, a lot of it was BB fault for forcing him to keep putting people up, even though one of the first noms self-evicted. 

10 minutes ago, joystiick said:

Yes, I also remember he gave up on the veto and let her win, although his alliance wanted her out. Cody blew up his game that week. Some of it was his fault, a lot of it was BB fault for forcing him to keep putting people up, even though one of the first noms self-evicted. 

The first week should have been a wash. Megan was on the block, she left. Done deal. Run out the rest of the week and move on.