Sallylyte

I’m sick of several people in the house, but…  Mark just strikes me as a guy that hasn’t had much experience with women. I think he’s desperate for affection and that’s why he latched onto Elena. She never really seemed as into him as he was her. He was always giving her those puppy dog eyes and hanging onto her every word. I don’t know what he seen in her. She’s not anywhere in shape like him, her make up is always caked on, and I don’t think she ever mastered breathing with her mouth closed. (not that looks are all there is, just saying) The guy is hurting now and I feel for him, but he needs to regroup and start playing the game for himself. I bet he’ll have lots of women looking to date him now. It doesn’t matter how he plays the game; he’s on tv. Cody told him the other day that Paul is probably behind the breakup by telling Elena that Mark is bad for her game. Not everyone is fooled by the gnome.

On 7/31/2017 at 8:50 AM, WOC said:

I’m sick of several people in the house, but…  Mark just strikes me as a guy that hasn’t had much experience with women. I think he’s desperate for affection and that’s why he latched onto Elena. She never really seemed as into him as he was her. He was always giving her those puppy dog eyes and hanging onto her every word. I don’t know what he seen in her. She’s not anywhere in shape like him, her make up is always caked on, and I don’t think she ever mastered breathing with her mouth closed. (not that looks are all there is, just saying) The guy is hurting now and I feel for him, but he needs to regroup and start playing the game for himself. I bet he’ll have lots of women looking to date him now. It doesn’t matter how he plays the game; he’s on tv. Cody told him the other day that Paul is probably behind the breakup by telling Elena that Mark is bad for her game. Not everyone is fooled by the gnome.

too much time in the gym and steroids shrink balls