Monday July 31, 2017 Big Brother 19 Live Feed Updates

morty

4:50 Paul says to Jess in Kitchen that Jess was wiling to not use hex if the house would get Alex out. 

Alex goes into bedroom where Cody was and confronts him. Raven, Paul, Kevin, Matt Xmas are in room too): You were going to let Jess do that to me? 

Kevin: I didn't know nothing about it. 

Cody: I had no idea about anything. 

Alex: then she's lying to you also. 

Cody: ppl are trying to stir things up. 

Alex: if you are not lying to me then she is lying to you. 

Paul to Cody: she was going to sell you out if they put alex up. 

<cody storms out> Paul fans the flames. How he was innocent and just wanted Cody out. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5:03 BBT: (in hall between KT and apple room) 

Jess is yelling out from the apple room. Alex is confronting her about the deal she'd made with Paul.  She's saying "i did it because you nominated me." 

Alex: everyone wanted you to go. 

Jess: then why was it 10 to zero.  Dom had a meltdown that's why I was safe. 

HUGE fight between Alex and Jess over whether Jess was safe during Alex's HoH. 

Paul inserts self in asking about Cody and what he knew. Says one of them is lying. 

Peppering Jess with questions: 

Matt: did you want to put me and Raven up? 

Josh: (mentions muzzle) then: You're going to war for a man who won't even stand up for you right now. 

<cody is quiet in apple room, biting tongue, but struggling> 

Jess continues to defend self. Going back to week one,  discussion. 

Jess: why do you care what happened between me and Cody? 

Paul: But I was looking out for you... 

Aaand there is a fight between jess and Alex over the cat ears. 

Cody is still sitting biting tongue... trying hard to stay out of it. 

Jess is screaming with Raven and Alex. 

aaand Cody is out of the room. 

And Raven is SCREAMING. 

And Paul is egging people on. Get the pots and pans. Let's go. No peace. 

And Alex goes after Mark. Trying to say he knew about the cat ears. Calling Mark a liar. 

THIS IS A FLASH BACK MOMENT 5:10 

Paul: This is the piece of shit who is keeping you out of Jury. I tried to save you. You're my dogs... and I'm playing a psychological game... 

<he is playing them like a harp> 

5:11 in Kitchen:

Cody and Jess went outside. 
Meanwhile Alex is going HOUSE on Mark. Attacking him about not coming to her etc. 

Josh meantime has the pots and pans going. In the back yard singing the stupid circus song.  To Cody and Jess. 

Mark in KT alone at table with hands crossed. Angry. 

Jason: I... I don't like this. I don't know what to do. WTF. 

Mark: this doesn't change us... does it? 

Jason: no. But what the f.... 

Everyone else is outside. 

Josh screaming at Cody about how he screwed up getting him out. And how he "played nice" with cody. Josh calls Cody a baby says he has "little man syndrome" 

Jess in hammock with Cody: They are pulling the same shit he (paul) did last season. THis is how they got to Dom, they made her snap. 

Josh still strutting around the backyard. Poor Ramses, he listened to you and he got played. THey sent you home. 

Jess: they voted for him. 

Paul: talking about how poor ramses took the heat for the skywriting. And they are saying it's Jess's fault Ramsey went home. 

[PAUL IS really orchestrating a mob... he's an evil genius... they are SO FREAKING DUMB] 

5:23 BBT: 

Everyone is in the backyard. 

Every time it gets too quiet, Paul does something to rile up people. He is being a puppet master to all of them. But especially Josh, who is the biggest fool in this whole game. 

Meanwhile, Cody is actually just irritated by a Bee that is landing on him in the hammock but not the stupidity going on around him.

Jess: I put myself in this situation. I wanted to be on this show.

Josh yells something again insulting Cody "little man syndrome"

Cody to Jess: she's going to see at the end of this that I had nothing but respect for her (alex)

Cody: now you've gotta use the hex.

Jess: of course, and how funny will it be when someone ELSE loses 8000 dollars (won't make Jury). Talking about a guest from season ten who advised "don't attack personal character or you will lose the five hundred k). Muses that she's just glad none of them are on "This side of the yard." 

Jess to Cody about Josh: "You are his dog. You are literally his dog. I don't see you playing your own game. No one in this house is playing their own game. Everyone who's been evicted from this game is because they pointed it out." 

5:30 BBT in by; 

Jess Cody on hammock. 

No talk. In background, everyone else is milling about randomly being hostile toward them. She thinks they are saying she is a sexual predator (?) 

Meanwhile in the bathroom: 

Elena and Mark having a discussion. 

Mark: Xmas is so f'ing pathetic. They are all together because they are feeling strong. 

Elena: I'm going to go watch, make sure I'm not being implicated. 

Back in backyard: 

Josh still yelling about Ramses. And how they made it personal and it's a game show. 

Paul: Alex you're not mad I made that deal to get Cody out? 

Alex: no. but lying because you're insecure about your boyfriend... <trashes Jess> 

Paul yells "Josh I'm the showman here. I'm a character on a TV show." 

Paul to xmas: "Jess, I'm glad you're going home and losing ten thousand dollars".

[He's telling them what to say and they literally are this mindless mob who have no idea that they are being manipulated by him---just as Jess said.]

Alex: attacking Cody about putting American flag on floor. What kind of a Marine would? 

Paul is now going on about how he's a better American and went to the bathroom to pick up the flag. Playing the patriot. Taunting. 

Josh going on about him. 

Paul mentions muzzle. 

Alex going on about the ears [wait, it WAS Raven who hid it...no?]

And Raven jumps in about her lies. 

The bullying is just over the top. 

Jess and Cody on Hammock saying nothing back. 

[I'm seriously going to be sick to my stomach... I'm out... sorry someone else take over. This is seriously horrible. I have to shut off the feeds] 

5:32 PM BBT Josh is yelling saying this isn’t a show for love, it’s a game show and she threw her game away for a guy who didn’t speak for 30 days but then asks for votes. Paul is talking to Christmas and Alex and saying Jessica isn’t going to make it to jury so this was an expensive date for her. Christmas says she has a serious question and says she doesn’t understand and we get FotH.

5:35 PM BBT Alex asks what kind of marine allows the American flag to be thrown on the floor like trash. Christmas says I hope you’re worth 500,000 dollars to Jessica. Paul says he’ll pick the flag up off the bathroom floor where it doesn’t belong. Christmas says she doesn’t know any marine and Cody tells Jessica they don’t know what they’re doing by going there. Jessica says at no point in time was she trying to be disrespectful. Christmas says it’s funny because she has to restrain Cody and muzzle him. Jessica says she’s ok, it’s nice to have it all out in the open. Cody says he’s been saying a lot of great things about these people lately. Jess said and it had a negative reaction instead of a positive reaction. Cody apologizes to Jess for not listening to her right away about Alex. Paul says maybe the snakes Dominique was talking about was Jessica and not him. Jessica says this is interesting, very interesting. Jess is happy with how Cody is acting. Josh and Paul start Josh’s meatball song and hook arms and swing around each other.

5:40 PM BBT Paul says people take this game just as seriously as they take themselves. Josh says we don’t have to stomp around and be a bully, we can just have light hearted humor and have fun. Josh says you don’t have to call him disgusting, you can just call him a meatball. Josh says Cody is the cause of the division, Jessica was part of the group and the bitter meatball came back and ruined the familia. Cody says the camera is purposely avoiding Josh. Cody says this is all made up. Paul asks if Josh is his dog and Jessica says yes to Cody, and Raven too. Cody says not dog, just a groupie. Jess says technically she just called Josh a dog but she can extend it to other people. Raven thinks Cody was trying to be a poor man’s Derrick. Paul says no a Paulie. Jessica feels bad for her mom, she didn’t sign up for this stress. Josh starts up with the pots and pans in the yard and says this is what jury is going to be like, just so you know. Cody says Mark is about to lose his crap. Jessica is talking about walking together. Cody says he’ll do what she wants to do and she says we wouldn’t get paid. He says Jessica is his payment.

5:45 PM BBT Cody says Mark is so irritated right now and he asks Jessica if she wants to go to the bathroom with him and she asks how bad he has to go. Cody says not bad yet and she doesn’t have to be afraid to walk anywhere in the house with him there because he will protect her. Paul says he’s glad they kept Josh. Jason is called to the DR. Raven is yelling about people talking about her behind her back and Paul asks Matt how he messes with her without being in fear of her life. Josh starts talking about Jessica thinking she’s better than Raven and we get FotH. Paul says people not getting into jury get pretty upset. Kevin went to the WA and Paul says no sympathy Kevin. He tells him not to be nice. Kevin says do you want me to yell at him too? Paul says no I didn’t tell everyone to yell at them. Kevin says he’ll just walk by and say Cody was wrong, he doesn’t have to yell. Alex is mocking Jessica in the background and Cody says yeah, that makes you look real big Alex.

5:50 PM BBT Paul is putting something on the doorknob to the RBR and Kevin wants to put it on their bed and Paul says you can’t do that. Jessica says she has people that will protect her after this, but she doesn’t need this kind of stress. Cody says Jessica will be alright outside the house. Paul also put something on the door to the lounge room. Paul is talking to himself and Cody likes to bully people and make them cry and get in their face and he can’t take it when it’s dished back to him. He uses his aggression and resorts to violence over a game. Paul says when you do all that you’re gonna have a bad time, because that’s not what friendship is about. Raven comes inside and Paul says mental warfare. Jessica says the things people do for $8000. Raven says she’s been through all kinds of surgeries and two diseases and all she does is stick her fingers up people’s buttholes. She needs to put her thumb up her butt.

5:55 PM BBT Paul spreads the word that he put Vaseline on the door knobs of the RBR and lounge room so they can avoid it. Paul gives a mention to Evel Dick and says his header is going to be Josh crying because last year it was Paulie crying. Cody says he gave a bunch of props to Evel Dick before he came here. Jessica says she’s happy he didn’t tell anyone about Paisley. Cody says that would have been a disaster. Josh starts up with his song again. Christmas tells Josh he should pick Paul up and he does and twirls him around. Jessica asks if Elena has contributed to this and Cody says no but Raven keeps trying to involve her. Jessica hates that she can’t get advice from her mom.

6:00 PM BBT Matt comes in with Raven, Paul, and Josh and says they aren’t sleeping for two weeks. Jessica is saying she doesn’t know how much she can stand. She says 300 people have lived in the house before them and if they can do it, then she can. But she doesn’t want to and she doesn’t have to. Jessica says she can be home in 12 minutes and have the love and comfort of her friends and family. Paul is inside talking again about Jess putting her fingers in his butthole. Jess says she has to think about her future. Jess says she’s not a character, she’s a person. Cody has to use the WC and he needs her to roll with him, he needs her by his side. As soon as they go inside, Josh starts his song and Cody goes in first.

6:05 PM BBT Mark and Alex are arguing about Josh. Alex says Josh was going after Cody and Jess and Mark shouldn’t have gotten involved. Jess and Cody wash their hands and hug and kiss and exchange I love you’s. They walk to the RBR and Josh walks by and says he’s fuming. Jessica and Cody are making up their bed and Jess says they took on of their pillows. Paul says we shouldn’t feel bad. Paul doesn’t think Cody was mad when Megan was crying, or Raven and he definitely doesn’t feel bad for him. Paul asks Christmas if she forgot that he didn’t empathize when she broke her leg and he walked out when he found out Christmas had to have surgery. Paul says they didn’t care about Megan. Jessica and Cody head back out and she says here we go again.

6:10 PM BBT Cody is getting in the shower and Jessica is in the WA. Christmas is told to move her microphone. Josh is laughing in the KT and says this season is going to be cancelled. Paul says they don’t know what to do and what clips to use. Paul says Josh is getting all kind of air time with them. Cody says any backlash or anything, he’s got Jessica’s back. Jessica wants to go to the DR with Cody and talk to them about it.

6:15 PM BBT Josh notices that Cody wiped Vaseline on his bed and he walks to the WA. Josh tells Cody I’m not a rat, but I didn’t do the Vaseline. If you don’t want mustard, ketchup, and ranch on yourselves, then don’t touch my bed because I was not involved in the Vaseline. Jessica says she doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Josh says nothing against you Jess, but don’t touch my bed again or you’re going to wash my sheets. Jessica says I don’t know what you’re talking about, we didn’t do it Cody just got his bathroom stuff. As Josh leaves and walks toward the KT Alex says don’t listen to her Josh, she lies. Josh starts yelling that they personally attacked him first and he’s going to put mustard and ketchup all over Cody’s crap so don’t call him to DR because he put Vaseline on his bed first. Jessica and Cody are going to go back to the hammock. Paul says he won’t even answer you and Christmas says because he can’t control himself. Josh is called to the DR and Paul says they’re going to tell you not to touch his crap. FotH.

6:20 PM BBT Paul says such jerks, who would put Vaseline on anything? Jessica asks fi there are still people out there (she’s sitting with her back to the yard). Cody says Matt, Mark, and Elena. Paul says Cody grabbed the knob and wiped it on his bed and then he grabbed it as he came out so he got it twice. Paul wants a compilation of Cody getting Vaseline. Paul tells them he put Vaseline on the scooper to the coffee. Paul then switches the coffee again. Jess says if someone starts touching our belonging, she doesn’t think allowing it looks good and reacting doesn’t look good. So they’re in a lose-lose situation.

6:25 PM BBT Paul says they’re going to try and play that safety temptation, so are all of us and is Cody going to take that away from Jessica? Only one of them can be safe then. Elena and Matt are talking and Elena says she’s kept quiet because her name hasn’t been thrown around yet. Jess is talking again about how if they walk they have to pay for everything. FotH.

6:30 PM BBT Feeds come back to all four cameras on Matt, Elena, and Mark. Elena is saying she is trying to stay out of it. Paul is called to the DR.  Josh comes out and Elena asks if he’s been told he can be a HN yet. Josh says no. All four cameras switch to Jess and Cody. Jess is saying she knows her loved ones will support her, but she’s worried about the people who support them. She wants to show strength to thank them for the support. Cody says people will admire them either way, that there’s no wrong in their situation. Jessica doesn’t want them to pull her and Cody apart and he says that will never happen. Kevin is talking to Jason and Josh about them turning on “their girl” and if they play in the temptation comp, so will he. He knows a couple of girls who won’t play because they are just skating by. FotH. Jess says she is so close to home and she could be home tonight in her comfortable apartment and she’d be welcomed by open arms with her friends. Cody says it would make them both happy and Jess says it sounds like he’s checked out. Jess says if they touch their things she’s out because she doesn’t believe in putting hands on someone.

6:35 PM BBT Jessica says she needs a sign on what to do. All feeds on the hammock and they are both quiet. Matt, Alex, and Raven are in the WA and Matt is talking about them telling Paul that people have been funneling information to them. Cody tells Jess if you think there isn’t going to be a platform after this, there will be and it will be huge. Jessica is trying to hear what Kevin is saying because she keeps hearing the word she.

6:40 PM BBT Jess asks Cody if he can hear anything, she can just hear names. Elena, Christmas, and Mark are talking and Elena says they are trying to sow distrust among them. Christmas asks why she isn’t asking about it and Elena says she will. Mark says when he did that people thought he was being shady. Jessica says Kevin is talking about her. Jessica says she’s going to take it day by day, minute by minute, and if it gets too bad…She stops to try to listen to Kevin again. Christmas says she told Jessica straight out if she doesn’t let them vote Cody out she will be the primary target. Jess asks Cody if he’s trying to listen and he says he’s not worried about it anymore. Raven and Matt come out and join Elena, Christmas, and Mark.

6:45 PM BBT Jessica says they are talking about her right now and the Halting Hex. Christmas is saying if they make it to jury, she will make their life miserable, specifically Cody. Christmas says Cody will not live a life of luxury in the jury house. Jess doesn’t want to laugh, she doesn’t want to smile. Kevin is talking about watching to see how she dresses. Christmas comes over to talk to Kevin and Josh. Christmas is talking loudly about him costing her $500,000. Christmas says if Cody respects and love Jess so much, why don’t he just go home. FotH.

6:50 PM BBT Jessica says she needs to go before he does because she can’t stay in this house without him. Cody says when she leaves, he leaves. He doesn’t need any of this, he doesn’t need the money. Christmas is called to the DR. Paul is telling Josh, Jason, Alex and Kevin they can continue with them, but no violence no telling them to quit. Kevin tells Paul he has to tell Josh to stop talking because he just babbles on. Someone put stuff on Jessica and Cody’s bed so Raven and Paul went to clear it off. Jessica wants that HOH because it’s the only privacy they have in the house. She tells Cody to put his heart into that competition because she wants their room back. FotH.

6:55 PM BBT Paul says they can keep messing with them but do it tastefully. He says Cody didn’t react so they didn’t do anything wrong. Paul is trying to mess with their head so they do poorly in the HOH. Paul says he’s going to act like they don’t exist. Paul wants to keep at them to keep Jessica from using the hex. Paul thinks Cody wants out but they have to be tasteful about how they mess with them. They can’t follow them around because they don’t want to provoke them to punch anyway. Jess says don’t let me cry at all. If you see me watering up then give me tough love and Cody says ok.

7:00 PM BBT Paul is heading up to the HOH where Elena is. Jess and Cody are in the hammock. Paul suggests to Elena to separate from Jess and Cody entirely, but it’s up to her. Paul asks what Elena is thinking ATM and she says she thought Jessica was heavily implying Elena and Mark were the people she was working with. Paul thinks they are trying to stir the pot and he’s going to use everything against them. Mark and Josh are at the bottom of the stairs and Mark is saying he is mentally drained. Raven is called to the DR. Paul thinks Jessica sees she blew it. Mark knocks on the door and Paul gets up to let him in. Paul says he wasn’t indirectly trying to point Mark and Elena out he was just trying to show that she was stirring the pot. Mark says he just doesn’t want to be involved. Paul says the clear target is Jessica and Cody, they are the people who blew it. Paul thinks they were indirectly trying to put a target on their backs. Elena wants to know what the best move strategically for her is. Elena says she’s trying to think of the best strategy if she should go to each HG individually.

7:05 PM BBT Paul says he forewarned Jessica what would happen if she used the hex, that people would still be angry. Cody says people in the house love Josh and that tells you everything about their character that you need to know. He says pre-jury is still honorable. Jessica says people don’t understand that even if she weren’t in a relationship with Cody, she still thinks like him and would be doing what she’s doing. Paul says Cody got a taste of his own medicine, he got bullied back like he was bullying people. Paul says you claim Josh is a sexual predator when Jessica is sticking her finger in people’s butts. Jessica says the only way we’re going to be ok next week is if we win HOH and get our room back. No one can affect our sleep or mess with our things. Elena says if she wins next week she’s going to put Jess and Cody up. She wants to win because she’s on two weeks of slop. Mark says he will too.

7:10 PM BBT Cody says if it gets to a retaliatory, he doesn’t go small he’s going big and he doesn’t know if they want that on camera. Jessica says they’re talking about how she changed once Cody came back into the house. Mark asks if it’s a two week agenda, right? Because Christmas is downstairs saying they are going to torture Cody for weeks after Jessica leaves. Paul says Jessica goes first. Outside there’s a bullhorn (timestamp 7:12:48) and we hear Alex get called to DR and then FotH.

7:14 PM BBT Jess says she didn’t hear what it said. Paul says he’s going to lock his HOH door and go sleep downstairs to make them feel uncomfortable. Cody says what did that sign tell you and she says she doesn’t know, she couldn’t hear it. Mark asks if he can sleep in the HOH room and Elena says no because you’re a have-not. HG are now on a lockdown and we get FotH.

7:27 PM BBT Feeds back. Jessica and Cody are in the RBR. Everyone else in the HOH room. Josh is saying even though we’re right because the whole house sees one thing in him, since they’re quiet it could look like we’re riling them up. Alex comes in and start to talk about the bullhorn and FotH.

7:30 PM BBT Josh says we beat them by getting him out of the house. Christmas says how many chances can one guy get. They start to talk about the bullhorn again and FotH again.

7:31 PM BBT Josh says he can see how people would really like Jess, but he can’t understand why people would like Cody. Josh says Jess fought for her life and stood to win HOH, but she plays the victim. Paul says we all play the victim but he never cared. He stands up for what he believes in. Paul asks Matt if he was out there and we get FotH.

7:33 PM BBT All seems to be quiet. Josh says he’s going to keep fighting the good fight. Alex comes into the RBR and asks if they wrote on her cup. Hers is the one with the chip and she didn’t write her name on it. Cody says no and Alex walks out. Jessica says so childish. Cody says all they have is each other. Kevin goes into the lounge room with Alex and he starts talking about the bullhorn and we get FotH.

7:35 PM BBT Jason comes in the lounge room and Kevin says he doesn’t know anything. Jason, Kevin, and Alex are studying days. Jason thinks he hears someone coming downstairs. Jessica just wants to last ten more days, she needs to just do it even though it doesn’t make her happy. She made a commitment to something, 300 other people have done this and it’s just 10 more days and then she can go home. Jason going over the first episode with Cameron going home. Alex is making sure he can list days. Alex hears Josh coming downstairs and Jason says if we be quiet he won’t find us. Kevin can’t believe Cody took Alex’s glass and put his initials on it with fingernail polish.

7:40 PM BBT Jason says Alex gave him some sunglasses and he would wear them and Jessica would eyeball them. Jason says he put them in his pocket when she was around but he put them down one day and she took them and now she’s wearing them. Jason says there is a nick in them and if you look for it, then you know they are Alex’s. Josh comes in and he asks about the bullhorn and we get FotH. Josh has joined them and Alex gets them back on track to study the days. Jessica says she started all of this today and Cody says she didn’t do anything. Jessica says she didn’t mean to but she couldn’t stand the whispers anymore. Cody says it’s ok she exposed them for who they are. She exposed their butts on national television. Jessica asks do you know how many hours is in 10 days and Cody says 240.

7:45 PM BBT Alex, Jason, Josh, and Kevin still studying days in the lounge room. Cody and Jessica in the RBR and Cody gets up to put deodorant on. Jess wants to know if they’ll make an announcement when the lockdown is over. Cody says yeah.

7:50 PM BBT Jessica asks if Cody is hungry and he says he doesn’t think he’ll eat the next few days. Jess says his stomach is starting to sound more like hers every day.

7:55 PM BBT Alex, Jason, Josh, and Kevin are still studying days. Jess and Cody are still in the RBR. Kevin wants them to open the yard and we get FotH. Kevin leaves the lounge room and Josh leaves right behind. Alex is trying to keep them focused. Paul joins the lounge room and studies days too.

8:00 PM BBT HG get a reminder Have Nots must sleep in the HN room. Paul, Jason, and Alex are studying days. Alex tells Paul about her cup issue with the initials C.N. on it. Jason calls him a counterfeit m’fer. Alex says she heard something wrong apparently and we get FotH.

8:07 PM BBT Feeds are back and Mark and Josh are in the KT talking. Paul, Jason, and Alex are still in the lounge room. Elena is coming downstairs. Mark is telling Josh that as a kid who has been bullied he doesn’t like what’s happening because it brings back a lot of memories. Josh says but we’re grown adults and they become stronger from their experiences, but when you’re in this situation you feel like a kid. FotH.

8:08 PM BBT Josh says he understands where Mark is coming from but he was bullied for everything under the sun and it’s made him a stronger person. He says if you come at me, I’m going to come at you twice as hard. He says he’s tried to make amends but Cody keeps slamming the door in his face. Josh says he tried with him and Mark always gave him a conversation. Mark says Josh going outside, right or wrong, it kills him that he sat there and did nothing. Mark says he sat there and go at those two so hard. Josh brings up Jessica’s speech for nominating him and he literally didn’t want to hug anyone and he lost it because he’s not here for 15 minutes of fame, he wants to give back to his parents.

8:11 PM BBT Josh says that speech made it personal and even her campaign against him was personal. He tried to make amends with them but they wouldn’t give him a conversation. Josh says they said he was toxic and they have treated him like he wasn’t a human being the last 40 days. Mark says for him as an outsider, he just didn’t like everyone going after them. Josh says he’s been bullied his whole life but he doesn’t go around saying he’s been bullied. Jason in the lounge room with Alex, Elena, and Paul and thinks next week will be a D/E and they can both go home. Josh says he felt screwed over by Mark because he gave Mark his loyalty and then he sided with Jess and Cody. Paul is telling Alex Jess has to use the hex before voting begins. Alex doesn’t think she’s going to use it and Jason says oh she’s going to use that m’fer.

8:15 PM BBT Elena tells them about her conversation with Jessica and she’s guessing Jessica wants to do the thing that’s most in front of the action. Alex says Cody might look like such a good person because he’s disclosed some of his DR’s. Paul says he could just be saying that though. Alex says he might be a dud in here but in the DR he might be very animated and he could be playing to America. Jason says he must be doing something somewhere. Jason says Jess is going to dress up in a fancy dress and grab his arm and kiss him to make it look like they are breaking up “true love”. Elena says we all look like bullies, Dominique was backstabbed and betrayed and Paul says he was probably painted as a butthole. Elena says she’s going to use it because America gave it to her to use.

8:20 PM BBT Josh still talking to Mark in the KT. Mark says you can keep going at him, he made his bed with you, but America is going to see this, little kids. Mark doesn’t want little kids to think it’s ok to charge at someone because he charged at Josh. Mark says people are watching for entertainment, but not for him charging. Josh says they annoyed me for 40 days, so he’s going to annoy them until one of them goes home. Josh says Jess was one way when Cody was gone but he comes back and she completely changed. Josh won’t be friends when they get out of the house. Paul says Jess told him people listen to everything he says and Paul says he just gives advice, if they chose to listen then that’s on them.

8:25 PM BBT Alex and Elena and Paul are talking about the cat ears incident again. Alex tells Elena that Jessica implied that Mark didn’t like her and it was Mark and Elena who wanted Cody to put Alex up. Matt and Raven join the lounge room. Alex again brings up her cup again that Cody stole her cup and put his initials on it. Josh says he’s never gotten personal with Cody, he’s annoyed him, but never personal. Mark says he doesn’t like seeing people kicked when they’re down and in the real world he doesn’t put up with it but this house is different. Matt asks if Mark realizes Cody threw his name under the bus before he left the house. Cody and Jess go through to the WA. Alex says she didn’t say anything until Jessica forced her hand.

8:30 PM BBT Matt asks why Jessica even had that conversation with them then? Paul says he doesn’t know he was just trying to get them all to jury, but no cooperation. Alex says because she’s a liar. Alex says if you’re going to be a villain, then own up to it and don’t hid behind closed doors and pretend you’re a saint. Paul says apparently he’s a bully for trying to send home America’s sweethearts when he’s really just trying to send an aggressive person home. Josh and Christmas are on the couch whispering and he’s repeating the conversation with Mark about him going after Cody. Alex says Jessica will throw anyone under the bus to save herself. Raven says Jessica yelled at her for no reason. Alex says if Jessica had just came clean and said she stole Alex’s cat ears because it was funny, she would have been ok with that. Alex says they touched her personal stuff and nothing has been done, so if they are doing tit for tat, then they should get in trouble.

8:35 PM BBT Mark goes into the WA and talks to Jessica and Cody and Jess says she knows if she doesn’t win HOH she knows she’s gone and Cody says he’s side by side with her. Mark says it’s ridiculous how everyone jumped them, it’s pathetic. Mark says we’ll see what happens, it’s a long week. Kevin is going to the WA and he says he’s tired and he wants to go outside. Mark goes into the lounge room. Josh and Christmas have moved on to Elena and how shady is. Christmas doesn’t understand why Paul won’t listen to her because Elena and Mark are playing both sides. Jess and Cody head back to the RBR. Paul says now they’re moping around playing victim when he accused Josh of doing the same thing. Paul says they are going to be portrayed as buttholes because their living situation was made uncomfortable by an aggressive guys who stares people down. All feeds switched to the lounge room and Kevin asks if he can shower in the HOH. Paul says you can listen to Radiohead and Kevin says he’ll just shower. Mark says he’s not defending anything Cody has said or done, and he doesn’t know what Jess said to Raven and she says she yelled at me for nothing. Mark says those are isolated events, he’s not defending him but they aren’t “attacking” people. When they were on the block they did their own thing, they didn’t go at anyone. Raven says they went at me.

8:40 PM BBT Alex tells Mark that Jess and Cody told her he doesn’t like her. Mark says you stir crap up Alex. Alex says she has told him multiple times that Cody is dropping his name and Mark says he’s a target he’s going home, and she’s going home. Alex says when she asks questions, she’s not asking Jason, she’s asking Mark face to face and when he gets defensive and backs her up for something she did that was wrong, that’s why she’s wary of Mark. Mark says they aren’t continuously attacking people. Paul says you’re right, but they attack and step back with no repercussions. Raven says Jessica calls her into the rose room and calls her sketchy and confronted her about cat ears. Mark says he’s not saying what they did was right and Alex picks up on the cat ears again. Raven asks how would it make you feel when that happened with you. Mark says you saw how I felt when Cody threw my name under the bus. Raven says it makes me feel crappy when she loves everyone in the game. Mark says well harass the F out of them. Alex says Cody lied to her face and Jess outed him. Alex says did Jessica not get saved 10-0? Josh is going to shower upstairs and Paul says Kevin is and Josh says he’s going to first. Paul says he was just trying to make a point. He’s not trying to harass them, but if they win HOH they are all in danger. Paul is trying to emotionally crack them so they don’t perform well in the HOH.

8:45 PM BBT Elena says so what did they say and Mark says Jess doesn’t want to play the game without Cody. She wants to make sure she’s evicted before him. Kevin and Jason are in the DBR talking. Mark says he doesn’t want them to do anything to Jess and torturing Cody in jury is just ridiculous, that’s just his opinion. Paul says no he gets it and Alex says no one is actually going to harass them to the ends of the earth to harass them. Paul says if Jess wants to go home then why would she not use the hex and let us send her home this week? Mark says talk to her and Paul says no, I’m not talking to her. Paul says Cody has done nothing but attack him and his character since he’s been in the game. Josh says he’s tried multiple times to make amends and he gets the door slammed in his face and they’ve made it personal with him. Jason and Kevin are in the DBR and they are talking about who they will be friends with outside the house. Jason says he’ll give a fake number to some of the HG. Jason wants to be friends with Elena because her dad might be able to help him out because he’s involved with rodeo stuff. Raven is talking about Jessica calling her out for no reason again. Alex says Jess can’t keep anyone’s name out of her mouth.

8:50 PM BBT Paul says at this point it’s all just strategy because if they win HOH, one of us is going home and one of us isn’t making jury. Kevin has headed upstairs to shower. Jason went up to keep Kevin company. Josh says he understands Jessica is defending her guy, and if they can’t get him, then of course they will get her. Paul says he doesn’t have a problem with Cody, but after his speech he got attacked so he will attack back. Paul says let her use her hex. Josh wants to say something and everyone is waiting. Josh says they aren’t bullying her. Paul says if we win HOH we put them up and we’ll leave her alone.

8:55 PM BBT Josh says Jess was cool until Cody came back. Elena can’t wait for them to go home so it will be peaceful. Elena says if she doesn’t use it then they vote Jess out and Cody next week, and if not then try again. Christmas says we can still have fun and Josh says no, today is done. Paul says he thinks they poked and prodded enough today and they got their point across. Josh really wants Jessica’s chicken casserole, but how does he go and ask for it now. Christmas says witch can cook. Paul says you will never get that casserole again. Christmas says she’ll make it for him when she’s not a have-not. Josh says Jessica finally got to liking him because he was funny this week. Cody comes into the RBR and tells Jessica to go talk to them and she says why. Cody says there are people standing by, just go talk to them and she kisses him and goes to DR. Cody goes to the KT to get a drink.

9:02PM BBT HG chatting about singers and dancers in the wave room. Kev is in the HOH shower.

9:10PM BBT Kev telling Jason about his life at home. He is remarking that the last two years have been the hardest for his family. He says that she drinks several times a week. Kev says that these HG are worried about how many Instagram followers they have. Jason says that his wife told him that this game was not for him but Jason wanted to do it.

9:17PM BBT Cody is sitting on the floor eating popcorn. Matt and Raven kissing in the RBR. Xmas stops in the wave room to fuss at Mark for eating the slop she prepared. She says to him to ask next time before he eats the slop she made. He has aplogized and said he didn't know it was specially made.

9:23PM BBT Alex and Jason talking about the temptation. Alex says Jess may or may not use it. She says that Jess may not use it so she can be a martyr and send Cody to jury. Alex calls Jess a few names. She says that Jess will just go home and have a famous boyfriend.

9:32PM BBT Xmas making slop in the KT. Raven is hooverng through a bag of popcorn. Not even taking the time to chew before she throws another handful in her mouth. Xmas still complaining that Mark ate some of the slop she made.

9:41PM BBT Mark talking to Kev and Jason. Telling them how Xmas fussed at him about eating her slop. Mark says all slop looks the same and he didn't know it was hers. Kev ells him to keep eating it.

9:46PM BBT Jess talking to Cody about the day and what happened. Raven and Matt in HOH. Raven going on about how today went.She says she won the screaming match.Matt says oh yes she did.

9:55PM BBT General chat about food and showering int the GBR. Josh wants to know what is for dinner.

• morty unpinned this topic

10:00PM BBT: Cody is telling Jessica in the RBR about how drill instructors would treat Marines while they are in training (multiple drill instructors yelling at a recruit, etc.). Jessica says that she is not hiding from them, she just doesn’t want to engage with them.

10:05PM BBT: Cody asks Jess to not say nice things about Paul anymore. Says that he now hates the guy. All other HGs except for Josh and Jason are in the KT eating/doing ADLs, no game talk.

10:10PM BBT:  Paul, Matt, and Raven head to the HOH room. Paul says that he doesn’t have any sympathy for them, that they can dish it but not take it. Raven asks if she (Jess) said that Cody said nothing to her, and Paul says yes. Paul says that she called him a character, that he treats the rest of the house like dogs. He asks if he has ever been rude to anyone and they say no.

10:15PM BBT: Paul says that he loves angry Raven. In the RBR, Cody and Jess are discussing possible HOH comps. Jess says that if it’s an endurance comp it will last forever because everyone wants the HOH.

10:19PM BBT: Raven sees Mark on the HOH monitor, and expresses dismay that he was coming up to HOH. Alex joins the HOH and Paul asks where everyone else is, that they were supposed to come up. Alex says they are still working on the dishes.

10:25PM BBT: Alex and Raven talking about late night shenanigans between Matt, Raven, and Alex last night. Mark says that they have to win HOH next week. Alex says they had the numbers last time but Jessica was able to win.

10:30PM BBT: Mark comments that it will be the middle of the summer with only 4 houseguests gone after this Thursday. Paul says yes and that is ridiculous. Says that if Jessica uses the Hex it should be an immediate double eviction. Mark says they’d have to have time to do a temptation comp. Raven says there wouldn’t be a live vote, Mark asks why not. Paul says that the Hex would probably have to be used before the vote. Paul says they (Jody) need to leave because they create a hostile living environment [Interesting, since he was leading the house to harass and berate them earlier today -dargo21].  

10:35PM BBT: Mark, Raven, and Paul discuss the schedule for the rest of the summer, how many double evictions there will be, etc. Mark discusses jury buy back and Paul says that is a for sure thing.

10:40PM BBT: Paul says there must be something else with the Hex that Jessica hasn’t said. Mark says that she threw it out because she wants to have it last to next. Mark says that if he wins HOH he will put Jody up to clear his name, that if he doesn’t win he’ll have to watch his back. Paul asks him if he has reconciled with Alex and Mark says that he is giving her time because she is stubborn.

10:45PM BBT: Kevin, Alex, and Jason join Mark and Paul in the HOH, they discuss luxury comps and potential rewards. They discuss how much someone makes with jury, and says that if whoever got the 25k makes it to jury, they’d be getting at least 40k total for being on BB. BB quickly tells them that they are not allowed to talk about production.

10:55PM BBT: Majority of the HGs are now in the HOH, discussing how it has been a slow day [uh-huh –dargo21]. Paul called to the DR.

11:00PM BBT: Josh joins the HOH group. Talk turns to the schedule and how people. Paul says that he knows that the Hex has to be used before the vote. He says that she isn’t allowed to lie about it. Paul says that the Hex is not a good thing, it’s a give and a take. Says that she is probably not allowed to compete in the HOH, that only Cody will be able to. He says their demeanor leads him to think that there is some sort of punishment if she uses the hex.

11:13PM BBT: Paul says that he likes to spend time downstairs while he is HOH because he wants to know what is going on. Says he doesn’t seclude himself like Jody did when they had HOH, and wonders why they don’t get why they don’t know anything. Elena goes into the RBR and asks how Jody how they are doing. Elena says she is in a weird position because she likes them but has to think about their game. Jess says that they don’t want her to risk herself.

[No one seems to realize that the temptation comp is the “consequence” –dargo21]  11:15PM BBT: Elena comments that the rest of the house keeps talking in circles, saying the same thing again and again. She says that whatever happens, they won’t know until Thursday. Jess asks her if she knows what Xmas’ issue is with her, that she thought they were good. Jess says that many in the house told her that they didn’t support what was about to happen, before everything went down earlier, but that they joined in or didn’t do anything about it [no names were named].

11:20PM BBT: Paul says that he doesn’t want to hurt their [Jody’s] feelings, that he just wants to F- with their game going in to HOH. He asks if they can all agree to get Jess out first because she is the better game player, and everyone agrees.

11:25PM BBT: HOH group (everyone except for Jody and Elena) continuing to talk in circles about the hex. In the RBR, Elena asks Jody what they want to do if they are both on the block next week. Elena tells them that they are aiming for Jess next. Jess says that is what she would prefer and Elena tells her not to tell them that because they would do the opposite.

11:30PM BBT: Elena returns to the HOH group, continuing to talk in circle about the hex. Paul asks what the repercussion would be to them. Elena says based on the discussions that she has had with Jody, they will still be eligible to compete if the hex is used. Paul asks her if she asked the right questions, if she got the right answers.

11:30PM BBT: Elena returns to the HOH group, continuing to talk in circle about the hex. Paul asks what the repercussion would be to them. Elena says based on the discussions that she has had with Jody, they will still be eligible to compete if the hex is used. Paul asks her if she asked the right questions, if she got the right answers. [No one seems to realize that the temptation comp is the “consequence” –dargo21]

11:35PM BBT: Paul thinks that given a few days, Cody will want to leave and will tell Jess to not use the hex. Says that Cody has checked out. Paul continues further on the hex, says the definition of the hex is that it is something bad.

11:45PM BBT: Talk in the HOH is now general chit chat, Jody are downstairs doing ADLs.  

• morty locked this topic