Really liked Big Brother at one time

3 hours ago, threestoogess said:

Know this has been discussed many times, But this "Bites", Codys back. Really? Why rig it this time,  I know I know ever season but this sucks and makes it not worth watching.

I don't like it when they bring someone back either.  I especially don't like it when they bring back someone from another season.  It's fine for an all star season, but it takes away from the concept of complete strangers suddenly living in a house together when one is already known to them.  The HGs always seem to be too easily swayed by the veteran.  

And welcome to Morty's. :)

On 7/22/2017 at 6:07 PM, threestoogess said:

Know this has been discussed many times, But this "Bites", Codys back. Really? Why rig it this time,  I know I know ever season but this sucks and makes it not worth watching.

I don't think bringing back Cody is anymore 'rigged' than bringing back Paul. In fact, I would say Paul's re-entrance was MUCH more scripted in his favor than Cody's. Not only did he get to come back, he got to pick who was 'safe' (making immediate alliances/bonds), taking someone's spot which got someone out of the house, and then miraculously got THREE weeks of pure safety from "America". Yeah...right. Cody had to compete in and win three different competitions to win a spot back in the house, one of which was against Paul who did a similar challenge last year as well. Paul did nothing and got a lot more power and safety in return. In the end it's all about the drama, and Cody brings that in spades. He is the only one I think out of the four outed houseguests who would truly give Paul a run for his money. 

Oh, and welcome to Morty's. :) 

1 hour ago, music19773 said:

I don't think bringing back Cody is anymore 'rigged' than bringing back Paul. In fact, I would say Paul's re-entrance was MUCH more scripted in his favor than Cody's. Not only did he get to come back, he got to pick who was 'safe' (making immediate alliances/bonds), taking someone's spot which got someone out of the house, and then miraculously got THREE weeks of pure safety from "America". Yeah...right. Cody had to compete in and win three different competitions to win a spot back in the house, one of which was against Paul who did a similar challenge last year as well. Paul did nothing and got a lot more power and safety in return. In the end it's all about the drama, and Cody brings that in spades. He is the only one I think out of the four outed houseguests who would truly give Paul a run for his money. 

Good post

On 7/24/2017 at 5:31 AM, music19773 said:

he is not giving Paul a run , he is who Paul is after. Paul will not get him out this time because Jess will use the hex if she does not get herself off...only if she wins and gets to take herself off will Paul be able to get someone out whom he is after. But the hex will still be there and be more dangerous because everyone will assume it is a bluff on her part since they will assume she would have used it for Cody ...that is why not using the hex is the best strategy for her if she wins POV. She could win HOH and get Paul off...or she could  win HOH and have Paul taken off by one of his sheep and she could put another person on the block and make a deal with both of them that if they form an alliance with her, she will use the hex to save them by freezing the eviction...and that would be real hard game play...and since at that point it would be the fourth time she could use it...it would be using it most strategically to create an alliance for herself that she has not been able to form thus far.

1 hour ago, NYROSE said:

he is not giving Paul a run , he is who Paul is after. Paul will not get him out this time because Jess will use the hex if she does not get herself off...only if she wins and gets to take herself off will Paul be able to get someone out whom he is after. But the hex will still be there and be more dangerous because everyone will assume it is a bluff on her part since they will assume she would have used it for Cody ...that is why not using the hex is the best strategy for her if she wins POV. She could win HOH and get Paul off...or she could  win HOH and have Paul taken off by one of his sheep and she could put another person on the block and make a deal with both of them that if they form an alliance with her, she will use the hex to save them by freezing the eviction...and that would be real hard game play...and since at that point it would be the fourth time she could use it...it would be using it most strategically to create an alliance for herself that she has not been able to form thus far.

I need some of what you're smoking. Jess isn't preparing for POV so I doubt she'll win. But get Paul off! Lmao! That would be the dumbest move of the game yet. Paul can't be trusted to work with her and hopefully she knows that. He has campaigned against her relentlessly and to go back on that now would raise too many questions with the rest of the minions. Get Paul off, thanks for the laugh. If I ever get the chance to play BB I hope your in the house with me.

27 minutes ago, WOC said:

I need some of what you're smoking. Jess isn't preparing for POV so I doubt she'll win. But get Paul off! Lmao! That would be the dumbest move of the game yet. Paul can't be trusted to work with her and hopefully she knows that. He has campaigned against her relentlessly and to go back on that now would raise too many questions with the rest of the minions. Get Paul off, thanks for the laugh. If I ever get the chance to play BB I hope your in the house with me.

YOu are correct...I wanted her to put Paul up...and take down Ramses and knew she was going to have a losing HOH if she did not do that. I think I typed this while I was falling asleep not high LOL...I meant that she could put Paul up and have him evicted..or if Paul were taken off by some HG, she could then recruit those whom she put up by using her hex to save them... I hope that makes sense now LOL reading it I can see why you thought i was out of it.

29 minutes ago, NYROSE said:

YOu are correct...I wanted her to put Paul up...and take down Ramses and knew she was going to have a losing HOH if she did not do that. I think I typed this while I was falling asleep not high LOL...I meant that she could put Paul up and have him evicted..or if Paul were taken off by some HG, she could then recruit those whom she put up by using her hex to save them... I hope that makes sense now LOL reading it I can see why you thought i was out of it.

I got ya now. 

On 7/22/2017 at 9:43 PM, Roli said:

I don't like it when they bring someone back either.  I especially don't like it when they bring back someone from another season.  It's fine for an all star season, but it takes away from the concept of complete strangers suddenly living in a house together when one is already known to them.  The HGs always seem to be too easily swayed by the veteran.  

I said this too in another thread. I'm sick of seeing someone that had their chance at the game. It's unfair for newer players and ruins the game for me.

On 7/24/2017 at 10:31 AM, music19773 said:

Of course it was scripted and rigged. At the beginning of the season they didn't 'evict' - they traded. But they only did it once with Paul... Why only him? Why not several times with whoever was evicted. To just bring back Paul was a cheap shot to everyone else. And any time they bring back someone that has already been voted out, they are killing the gamer as it was intended to be. IMO it's just B.S.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2017 at 5:07 PM, threestoogess said:

I do like the idea of one of the first few evicted getting back in since most are evicted for no real reason, and it will give them an opportunity to play the game. However, its always clear who will get back in. Clearly rigged. I would like it if the first 2 weeks there were no evictions, this would give everyone a chance to get to know the people and make more strategic evictions. The first 2 people to go never get a real chance to play.