Rigged or what?

lol...Its always rigged a bit, just not always soo obvious....it turned me off a bunch during bbott, but hey, it's 100 degrees

outside here w/hi humidity soooooooo here i am lol!!

It is all a show...so if Cody has the advantage of knowing how to manage the ropes where Paul is on a learning curve, think of a sport where newbies are not as good as seasoned players...I don't watch under the expectation of fairness, I watch to see how people interact while trying to be friends and still get to the top over the one who is a friend. It is an interesting fishbowl environment.

11 hours ago, Vista said:

Sorry but this is too blantantly rigged for me, so it is no fun to watch anymore.

Rigged is a bit strong.  So what if Cody got a bit of an advantage because he knew how to work the ropes.  He just finished battling 3 other HGs to get there and now had to battle again.  He didn't ask for Paul as his opponent, Paul was sent out by the house cowards.  So Cody got his fair chance to go back in.  Count how many advantages Paul got.  3 safe weeks, HOH comp thrown to him and now he's bamboozled most HGs to follow him and protect him because he is a Vet and such a great player and knows all and dispenses his wisdom and they all fall at his feet.  Gag me with a spoon!!!

22 hours ago, HeleneL said:

Rigged is a bit strong.  So what if Cody got a bit of an advantage because he knew how to work the ropes.  He just finished battling 3 other HGs to get there and now had to battle again.  He didn't ask for Paul as his opponent, Paul was sent out by the house cowards.  So Cody got his fair chance to go back in.  Count how many advantages Paul got.  3 safe weeks, HOH comp thrown to him and now he's bamboozled most HGs to follow him and protect him because he is a Vet and such a great player and knows all and dispenses his wisdom and they all fall at his feet.  Gag me with a spoon!!!

rigged both ways is still rigged in fact rigged more

4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think the safest word to use is "scripted." This may avoid some knickers getting twisted over the word " rigged. " The current script suits Grodner just fine.

I like this assesssment.  I don't think it's rigged, as in the outcome is pre-determined, but they definitely do seem to pick and choose the right comps/advantages/etc. at the most coincidental times for maximum impact. Having watched Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. I don't think BB is anymore scripted than those shows. The producers are trying to make compelling television where people will still watch to the end. I would honestly rather have seasons like this than the one with Andy and his pack where I stopped at the final five because it was so boring and awful. At least I'm interested and there are people to root for at the moment, which is really all I want in BB. But that's just me.  

On 7/24/2017 at 5:22 AM, music19773 said:

I like this assesssment.  I don't think it's rigged, as in the outcome is pre-determined, but they definitely do seem to pick and choose the right comps/advantages/etc. at the most coincidental times for maximum impact. Having watched Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. I don't think BB is anymore scripted than those shows. The producers are trying to make compelling television where people will still watch to the end. I would honestly rather have seasons like this than the one with Andy and his pack where I stopped at the final five because it was so boring and awful. At least I'm interested and there are people to root for at the moment, which is really all I want in BB. But that's just me.  

yea scripted for sure