Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Vista

Rigged or what?

Recommended Posts

Sorry but this is too blantantly rigged for me, so it is no fun to watch anymore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you made it this far into the game before deciding it's too rigged to watch then you have a high tolerance. Don't give up, I'm sure you will make it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol...Its always rigged a bit, just not always soo obvious....it turned me off a bunch during bbott, but hey, it's 100 degrees

outside here w/hi humidity soooooooo here i am lol!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is all a show...so if Cody has the advantage of knowing how to manage the ropes where Paul is on a learning curve, think of a sport where newbies are not as good as seasoned players...I don't watch under the expectation of fairness, I watch to see how people interact while trying to be friends and still get to the top over the one who is a friend. It is an interesting fishbowl environment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Vista said:

Sorry but this is too blantantly rigged for me, so it is no fun to watch anymore.

 

Rigged is a bit strong.  So what if Cody got a bit of an advantage because he knew how to work the ropes.  He just finished battling 3 other HGs to get there and now had to battle again.  He didn't ask for Paul as his opponent, Paul was sent out by the house cowards.  So Cody got his fair chance to go back in.  Count how many advantages Paul got.  3 safe weeks, HOH comp thrown to him and now he's bamboozled most HGs to follow him and protect him because he is a Vet and such a great player and knows all and dispenses his wisdom and they all fall at his feet.  Gag me with a spoon!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, HeleneL said:

 

Rigged is a bit strong.  So what if Cody got a bit of an advantage because he knew how to work the ropes.  He just finished battling 3 other HGs to get there and now had to battle again.  He didn't ask for Paul as his opponent, Paul was sent out by the house cowards.  So Cody got his fair chance to go back in.  Count how many advantages Paul got.  3 safe weeks, HOH comp thrown to him and now he's bamboozled most HGs to follow him and protect him because he is a Vet and such a great player and knows all and dispenses his wisdom and they all fall at his feet.  Gag me with a spoon!!!

rigged both ways is still rigged in fact rigged more

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the safest word to use is "scripted." This may avoid some knickers getting twisted over the word " rigged. " The current script suits Grodner just fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lamasquerade said:

I think the safest word to use is "scripted." This may avoid some knickers getting twisted over the word " rigged. " The current script suits Grodner just fine.

 

I like this assesssment.  I don't think it's rigged, as in the outcome is pre-determined, but they definitely do seem to pick and choose the right comps/advantages/etc. at the most coincidental times for maximum impact. Having watched Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. I don't think BB is anymore scripted than those shows. The producers are trying to make compelling television where people will still watch to the end. I would honestly rather have seasons like this than the one with Andy and his pack where I stopped at the final five because it was so boring and awful. At least I'm interested and there are people to root for at the moment, which is really all I want in BB. But that's just me.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2017 at 5:22 AM, music19773 said:

 

I like this assesssment.  I don't think it's rigged, as in the outcome is pre-determined, but they definitely do seem to pick and choose the right comps/advantages/etc. at the most coincidental times for maximum impact. Having watched Survivor, Amazing Race, etc. I don't think BB is anymore scripted than those shows. The producers are trying to make compelling television where people will still watch to the end. I would honestly rather have seasons like this than the one with Andy and his pack where I stopped at the final five because it was so boring and awful. At least I'm interested and there are people to root for at the moment, which is really all I want in BB. But that's just me.  

yea scripted for sure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×